The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Mourinho said United played like animals!!! Good statement.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 12-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Great win. These are the kind of results that you need to be able to get consistently to challenge for titles. All that matters is the 3 pts. United's unexpected defeat is just the icing on the cake, thank you Rafa!

Performance wasn't dynamic - and it didn't have to be, but it was professional, controlled, & effective in its own way. I'll take these kind of performances away from home any day.

A special word on 2 ex-Saints:
VVD - exudes class. How good is it to have this guy in our team? Today I thought he showed all the composure, awareness, presence, and leadership skills that the very top CB's have. A commanding presence like that spreads so much confidence. Can't wait to see him next season when he has fully integrated and has a regular partner. Has to be made captain next season.

Mane - thought he was great today! Can't buy a break in front of goal at the moment but his workrate, his energy & his attitude were first class. His luck will turn soon and this guy will explode again. I have no worries about him at all.

Also big shout out to Karius, great improvement by him and hope he keeps it up!

Two other interesting things:

After netting twice, the Reds have scored three more away goals (34) than any other team in Europe's top five leagues this season, and more than they had managed in the whole of last season

Before the game, VVD got confused over the dressing rooms

We move on to Porto next with confidence!
Shhhh,,,,,many lost punting against Liverpool.

Lovely back heel flick by Firmino for Salah to score. These 2 lads can rumble well.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong truly delighted with the teams' performance even that headless chicken played well . Yes Mane should be headless chimpanzee . Ah Gong hope he can find his form soon .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

This win moves us back to third position in the league. Excitingly we are 2 points away from catching up with United and I feel this is still possible.

Now with Champions League a few days away we should prepare ourselves really well and get the job done. A win will be very important and must be the target.

After the Champions League we do not play until next weekend. This is more than 1 week so we must give 200% and then can have a good rest.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mosalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
This win moves us back to third position in the league. Excitingly we are 2 points away from catching up with United and I feel this is still possible.
Thanks bro for the lovely back heel pass to score my 29 goals in all competitions.

Congrats for your back heel pass qualify for the assist of the year.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was indeed a very good team effort which we played to our manager's plans. You can see everyone in the team working hard together . Now we have to prepare for the next game .
Old 12-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was a very good team effort which we executed to our plans. You can see everyone in the team working hard together . Now we have to prepare for the next game. Bring on Porto.

Last edited by VVDReds; 13-02-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It certainly looks like the team is saving their energy for the next game . But overall the team remained focus and managed to cross over the finish line . The scoreline would have been more had some of the shots found their target. Well done team . Most important is the 3 points .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Sturridge injured 3 minutes into the match!!!

Old 13-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Table looks for interesting reading this morning after Chelsea got back on track with a resounding win against the Baggies(who are surely going down after this).

The battle for 2nd to 4th places looks to be going to the wire.

Liverpool cannot be complacent and should not even look ahead, just take each game as it comes.

Hang on to your hats and enjoy the roller coaster ride
Old 13-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Table looks for interesting reading this morning after Chelsea got back on track with a resounding win against the Baggies(who are surely going down after this).

Liverpool cannot be complacent and should not even look ahead, just take each game as it comes.

The top teams will battle it out for the top 4.

This is why most interesting league in the world.

I watched the highlights of scums game vs Newcastle and shame to squandered many scoring chances.
Old 13-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The fate is in Liverpool's own hands .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

WOW!!! West Brom have FIRED the chairman and chief executive because of poor results!!! This will never happen at Liverpool because the chairman Tom Werner is part owner!!! Liverpool will only AXE the manager because those SMART people on the top think they are always correct.

Old 14-02-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
Sturridge injured 3 minutes into the match!!!
While many cries for sick chicken's departure, it suddenly becomes a blessing. As lethal as Sturridge can be, he is becoming too injury prone.

Man City is hard to catch up now given their amazing form. Hope to catch up with Man Utd....
Old 14-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs showed character last night coming back from 2 goals down to get a draw in Turin against the Old Lady. Liverpool need to find a Mousa Dembele over the summer!

Back to tonight, Porto are no pushover as they beat Monaco home and away and Leipzig at home, so expect a tough match.

Liverpool need to get their defending right and tight and the rest should take care of itself.

Tbh would be happy with a score draw similar to Spurs' result last night. With that we should be able to close out the tie at Anfield quite comfortably. Naturally a win would ideal.

Come on you Redmen/Fanta Boys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1