The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The only thing you can do is to throw away those defective thumb drives, and of course never go back to the same suppliers.
Yes,i just dump away those Dumb drive i bought from Nagoya Hill mall (those spoilt ones).

*brand name Sandisk

Quote:
I had a similar "adventure". I bought a 10 Gb pen drive at a shop at Nagoya Hill, as I wanted to replace my old one. I bargained a good price. The brand was super reliable. Then, once I try it, after a while I realize that, while the capacity and storage reliability are ok, the read/drive speed of this new pen drive are about 1/4 of the old one. I threw it away, and I went back using my old one.
Its obviously a no good one that you bought,isnt it? When on earth would any computer shops in Batam sell a 10GB thumbdrive? Most if not all thumbdrive size would be in 2Gb,4Gb,8Gb,16Gb,32Gb or 64Gb size. Recently they did come out with a 128Gb and 256Gb size too.

Maybe there would be 512Gb one?

Quote:
Moral of the story: if two apples look identical but one costs half price, beware that the cheaper may have a worm inside.
From some who is from a Pharmaceutical industry, most likely they would say they will prefer to buy an apple with a worm in it rather than the one w/o it,hehehe... (provided of there are only 2 of the same to choose from)

I know,i know...you are trying to imply cheap things doesnt mean it will be good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
You can buy cheap clothes or food
Because they wont hurt you bad if you get the wrong ones
Things like thumb drives if you buy the bad ones
They can hurt you real bad if your important datas are lost
Certain things just needs to be secured
Luckily i have the habit of backing up stuffs,most data lost were mainly recently saved files. But still,it piss me off becos losing those dataequates to time wasted and i have to do my recently all over again.

The feeling i have the other day is more like eating an apple with half a worm in it,hehehe...

...and i even test all the thumbdrive i buy before i pay (and they all work just fine).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
door close only...
but business as usual
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Hi wil most of booking joint door close day time ? Only open back door? Thx
Back door and front door, most time they are all closed. Need to have people from the front door to bring to back door and have the people inside it to open up the back door to enter.

Exchange rate was 10440/SGD at Chinatown (Batam money changers still give better rate),hehehe...got the info from my colleague who is going to "climb mountain" with her friends at one of Surabaya area's volcano mountain (cant remember the name of the mountain)yesterday,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Changed $400 @ 10,560 at Balai. Maybe Batam similar rate...
Old 25-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
Hey bro, planet is a hotel yeah? Where is it nearby?

IN BATU AMPUR
Old 25-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Old hotel known as Panaroma. Used to stay there too long long time ago after Suharto downfall.

Loyal customers must give special attention. Never give u special discount ya?
When i stayed there first time
Its called MELIA
discount? Have...but the hotel abit high class
During the name MELIA
many angmohs stayed there
Old 26-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

beside all the good btm info abv,i aso like wat's writen in yr siggy...lol

向善天不欺,作恶天不赦

do good, heaven no bully....if do bad, heaven no forgive....lol...
Old 26-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

IN BATU AMPUR
Talk about planet. My last trip, my driver use a short cut new road that is just behind nagoya the hill. Go straight down reach planet liao. It very fast.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Talk about planet. My last trip, my driver use a short cut new road that is just behind nagoya the hill. Go straight down reach planet liao. It very fast.
Actually is not far from HB too i.e. by walking.

Thank you
Old 27-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
*brand name Sandisk(
My brand was Toshiba, but I would not blame the producer. Probably it was some old model, and the trick resides in specifications written in very small characters. Or the piece comes from a stock of products which did not pass quality control, and was sold at a minimal price to some "third-world trader". Who knows? It's not worth we spend time to elaborate. Too many possibilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its obviously a no good one that you bought,isnt it? When on earth would any computer shops in Batam sell a 10GB thumbdrive? Most if not all thumbdrive size would be in 2Gb,4Gb,8Gb,16Gb,32Gb or 64Gb size. Recently they did come out with a 128Gb and 256Gb size too. (
You caught my mistake. It was 16 GB.

To add a fun note, in 2016 the streets of KL were populated of sellers who were proposing thumb drives with outstanding capacities like 1 TB (yes, 1 TERABYTE), all made by reputable producers like Toshiba ans Sandisk, packed individually in their "original" plastic package.

I did not buy, as I was making considerations about the physical capacity of a device, but some guy tried to buy one. Inserted in the USB port, it really looked formatted as a disk with capacity 1 TB. Outstanding. The enthusiasm (or just curiosity) of my friend came back to Earth, when he discovered that he could not write or read data blocks there without massive errors. In short, the 1 TB capacity was just written somewhere in the SO sector, but was not real.

Moral of the story: if they offer you an apple with a hole, and they say you're making the bargain of your life, because you're buying an apple with a mutton inside at the price of the apple, you'll be disappointed. A mutton cannot fit there. Most likely, it's a WORM
Old 27-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Who's the apek-apek??

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...4372?cid=fbcna
Old 27-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Most are here typing, in this forum. Lol. Very insightful news. Nothing been reported before. Well done CNA
Old 27-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stupid reporter! Ah pek must be a sillyporean is it? Just like those chinese driving S-plate car recklessly must be a sillyporean is it?

Thank you
Old 27-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stupid reporter! Ah pek must be a sillyporean is it? Just like those chinese driving S-plate car recklessly must be a sillyporean is it?
Bad news...once the news go on to major newspaper is always bad news...expect the more raids...

each time the cheong places appear in major news in Vietnam the place got raided...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It could be ah thiong too. Hai... In singapore once media know whole know will know cos nothing better to do and no new to report liao so once know whole world will know.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These NGOs need to make noise to justify the money they claim and spend.

Most of us have been in Batam for years. We all understand that occasionally a 17yo, maybe 16yo girl could be hidden among others. But did we EVER see a 13yo in a KTV or in a short-time house?? A 14yo in Newton?? Or did we EVER received such a proposal from pimps or wannabe pimps? Did we ever see "a grown-up customer bringing a child up to the room"? Or "a lone child being sent to the hotel by pimps"??

Me, NEVER. And I explored all massage joints and discos, for years. Batam is NOT a place for this kind of bad things. This article is pure CRAP, written by a fundamentalist who believes 50% what he writes, and adds the other 50% because he believes Evil must be fought.
I remember years ago a group of 3 15yo girls in Newton. I did not take them to my room, and I am not sure they would have been available for that. They did not make an offer (neither I did). It was a case in years, and I am not one who keeps eyes closed.

For sure, those who do not know the place will be impressed by this article on the newspaper, will support the NGO even more, will think Batam is an evil den where children are forced to sex like in Cambodia's brothels at old times.

Last edited by Black Page; 28-05-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1