The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Watched Klopp's interview and he said Salah's injury is really serious.
Klopp did not see Salah after the match and he might have gone to the hospital.
Also he is a big doubt for the WC.

Fuck Sergio Ramos!
Bastard was smiling as Salah walked off in tears.
I hope someone break Ramos legs during the WC...

Proud of all the players except for one which is obvious who....such schoolboy error should not be happening at this level of the game, he is a bloody pro paid thousands to do his job...what a sorry piece of shit for a goalkeeper..for two seasons the warning signs were already there yet Klopp chose to stuck with his godson...
Old 27-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The disappointment is obvious and it will stay for awhile. Feels low to have lost the game in such a manner because we could have given Madrid a good challenge.

Football is a team game and yesterday Ronaldo showed even he in unable to do anything on his own. Bale needed his team to score goals as well.

Really sorry for Salah as I feel this was purposely done by Ramos. Our bench was not strong enough to call upon a similar talent and Klopp must address this together with the owners.

It is really painful to lose the final and people will talk all they can to bring you down. Give it a rest and I hope Klopp and the players come back stronger next season.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
The disappointment is obvious and it will stay for awhile. Feels low to have lost the game in such a manner because we could have given Madrid a good challenge.

Football is a team game and yesterday Ronaldo showed even he in unable to do anything on his own. Bale needed his team to score goals as well.

Really sorry for Salah as I feel this was purposely done by Ramos. Our bench was not strong enough to call upon a similar talent and Klopp must address this together with the owners.

It is really painful to lose the final and people will talk all they can to bring you down. Give it a rest and I hope Klopp and the players come back stronger next season.

Knn you don't talk so much . Why yesterday you never score ? Your own performance also below par . Really Ah Gong was thinking what on earth was Karius doing ? Ah Gong was keeping an eye on Lovren but I must say this time he did not make any major mistake. In fact the 4 defenders did pretty well . Ah Gong hope Salah will get well soon . Looks like another season without any trophies .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Another season gone without any cup...

Friends were saying, new manager Mou, Pep, Conte came and won major trophy, less Liverpool. Give Klopp more time?? Current Liverpool ambition is to stay in top half of BPL and top 4 is a bonus. Liverpool is a team living in past glories.
YNWA = You never win again...

Klopp will be merciful to let his godson to be No 1 next season? Moreno costed Liverpool Europa and now this guy.

Last edited by naemlo; 27-05-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Friends were saying, new manager Mou, Pep, Conte came and won major trophy, less Liverpool. Give Klopp more time?? Current Liverpool ambition is to stay in top half of BPL and top 4 is a bonus. Liverpool is a team living in past glories.

Klopp will be merciful to let his godson to be No 1 next season? Moreno costed Liverpool Europa and now this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Really Ah Gong was thinking what on earth was Karius doing ? Ah Gong was keeping an eye on Lovren but I must say this time he did not make any major mistake. In fact the 4 defenders did pretty well . Looks like another season without any trophies .
Ah Gong, you need to understand as Naemlo rightly points out, the godsons in defence take turns or should i say rotate among themselves to gift games to opponents, 1st left-back, then the centre-back and finally the goalies. 2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.
Apologists for Ah Klopp who are strangely silent now could argue that Salah coming off is the turning point. No, its not. RM were there for the taking but alas the god awful of a keeper threw the ball into the legs of Benzema for the 1st goal, thats is the turning point of the game.
If i and Loris Karius were both in the Mafia, i would have broken both of his hands with a hammer after the game.
Ok, rant out till next season.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry guys to let you down . We ourselves are still in shock just like you . Worst night of my life .
Old 27-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

From day one, I have already pointed out many times that I don't trust this Karius! The confirmation is confirmed after last night. Migs still better than him anytime in all aspects.
Last night was worst than school boy errors.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i only saw Danny Ward coming out to console Karuis but not Mignolet.

with such goal keeping errors it was a night to forget.

now other teams will raise their price when Pool come asking for new goalkeeper. hai.....................

and Sergio Ramos better be careful, Egypt fans won't take too likely to their "King" being treated that way.

Last edited by francined69; 27-05-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Ah Gong, you need to understand as Naemlo rightly points out, the godsons in defence take turns or should i say rotate among themselves to gift games to opponents, 1st left-back, then the centre-back and finally the goalies. 2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.
Apologists for Ah Klopp who are strangely silent now could argue that Salah coming off is the turning point. No, its not. RM were there for the taking but alas the god awful of a keeper threw the ball into the legs of Benzema for the 1st goal, thats is the turning point of the game.
If i and Loris Karius were both in the Mafia, i would have broken both of his hands with a hammer after the game.
Ok, rant out till next season.::
You two littat Kong goot meh? I sensed that a certain clown is cuming to bark yu all soon Liao ! His master is not far behind! ok La. Give our men some peace! It was still a good season as we were not even the fav to get into the semi! Hope Ah klopp can get rid some of his godsons for pool sake next season ! YNWA !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
Sorry guys to let you down . We ourselves are still in shock just like you . Worst night of my life .
You did well son! But then hor, I Beri curious ler! You split your character here and there you not Tao Hin meh?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool back to square one! Won nothing again n struggled for 4th placing.
I don't see any improvement @all.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Knn you don't talk so much . Why yesterday you never score ? Your own performance also below par .
Are you for real ?

Lighten up because you make yourself sound silly as a Liverpool fan.

He was by far one of the best players on the pitch and Benzema nor Cristiano did not complete 50% of what Firmino did.

You will never find another Centre Foward like him, not Lewandowski, Griezmann, Lukaku, Aubameyang, Aguero or even Messi.

Get a grip.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Are you for real ?

Lighten up because you make yourself sound silly as a Liverpool fan.

He was by far one of the best players on the pitch and Benzema nor Cristiano did not complete 50% of what Firmino did.

You will never find another Centre Foward like him, not Lewandowski, Griezmann, Lukaku, Aubameyang, Aguero or even Messi.

Get a grip.

Pierre.

Hello what game were you watching or do need to wear specs ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i only saw Danny Ward coming out to console Karuis but not Mignolet.

with such goal keeping errors it was a night to forget.

now other teams will raise their price when Pool come asking for new goalkeeper. hai.....................

and Sergio Ramos better be careful, Egypt fans won't take too likely to their "King" being treated that way.
Pool seriously need to get another goalie after seeing what happen last night .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Hello what game were you watching or do need to wear specs ?
Ask yourself those questions.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1