The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR xiaobei from wolf. Good for massage lover. Overall 8/10

Looks: same as photos. Pleasant 7.5/10
Wear cheongsam with panties and no bra
Petite

Massage: good strong pt. 9/10

Roam: 3.5G. Very silky skin.

Mouth skill: 8/10

Rtm:

Maybe. Location in area G. Gd she stay alone.

But dont seem to change bed towel for every customer. You might end up lying on towel filled with different kinds of fluid. I bath before and after still end up a few areas of rashes. No rashes before that!!
Old 27-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

i tried her service , her service is good for me. maybe u and her no chemistry,bro.try other girls then , there are others u may have chemistry.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Repost this to those zapper/s. It's ok if they don't understand English cos they are just stupid fool thinking I will stop posting after being zapped
Old 27-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another or same fool who zap me. Repost this or maybe he or they don't understand English??
How come u kana zap? For which posting?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Bloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBloodsugarsex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my humble FR below...

1. Xin Er
https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/

Looks: 6.5, milf, acceptable for me
Body: 6, too bah bah for me... not my type lol
Boobs: 7.5, huge, nice to suck
Massage: 7, acceptable
GFE: 7, okok, although used her phone quite abit, but was friendly
AR: 9.5, dam power.. sent me to heaven
BJ: 8, good suction and accommodating to change a few positions. blew my load on her tits in the end
RTM: nah, while service is good, prefer to find prettier and slimmer ml

2. Xiao Wan Zi
https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

Location: 8, easy to find cause i visited another ml staying here before
Looks: 8.5, cute, same as photo
Body: 7, thin, but looks like she gave birth before her tummy got stretch marks
Boobs: 7, cute small tits
Massage: 7 not much strength.. but ok la still can
GFE: 7.5, doesn't shower tgt so was quite disappointed at the start, but it got better, can talk with her
BJ: 8.5, nice to see a syt sucking my dick... blew my load as she sucked.. too bad couldn't cum 2 shot.. but she tried her best haha..
RTM: why not, if i can't find anyone new to try
Old 27-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hearsay hearsay nia lah
Quote:
This one is for 2 shots suitable for youngsters I prefer hotel leh better ambience and more cosy. Also maybe got chance top up for addn services if look and figure is good..

There is another ml chen chen claim to be local(don't know how true), also from slg, even more ex lor - $150 for only 1 hj nia
Quote:
Hope can have my 3rd rtm before she leaves Super solid figure where any man see bro sure to salute.. services also good especially the sensual, bbbj with many patterns and cim. Will be hard to find such replacement after she leave..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
These 3 bah but no need to think why get zap.. now they can only squeeze their balls hiding behind for me calling them stupid fools yet cannot stop me from posting. I am on block leave and am very free so these fools can provide me entertainment to kill my time
Old 27-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will not stop posting even if under moderation unlike the few high points and high power bro.. anyway thanks to whoever up me (Not gonna check thru user cp). Those fools think that I only have this low point no power acct haha..
Old 27-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!

just for laughs on a sunday evening.... look at 'professional' photoshop lol....http://www.8090wolf.com/girl.php?id=1607
Old 27-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicta View Post
just for laughs on a sunday evening.... look at 'professional' photoshop lol....http://www.8090wolf.com/girl.php?id=1607
EPIC... failed!!! Hahahaa

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sgbeautycastles.org/liang-cha...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Also on Wolf #166.

Wanted to try a non "main stream" ML, browsed through a few sites and tried my luck on Liang Cha to cool me down.

She stays alone in an apartment in the east. Walking distance from public transport. Clean and neat place. Good privacy.

Her ad do not show her frontal face. First impression was she is the same girl in the photos that were taken from good angles. Real person is a pre-milf with a GND look of 7.5/10.

After showered, went to the bed while she removed her clothes to be in her birthday suit. Slim body with A to B size boobs. I think she is only 45 kg or so.

Massage was ok. She put in effort to cover most areas. Anyway massage was not my objective as long is decent.

When came to sensual, her boobs are very soft. Roaming was 4G but she preferred tongue than finger down south. It was bushy there which I hope she can trim to make it easier for artist. Favorite position was 69 while she BBBJ me. She could blow and blow non stop until eventually I surrendered and shot in her mouth, which she still continued to suck to make sure not a single drop was left behind.

We had a good time talking when our mouths were not busy. Could tell she is genuine in what she said. Good service attitude, not a time watcher.

To me she provides a fresh experience different from Mint, Tian Niu, Mo Mo etc. She is on my RTM list.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

anybody went Aimee/Abby recently? How's she doing.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
IP TV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicta View Post
wah sai ! Like that also can , so obvious the fake photo
Old 27-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Halo stupid zapper fools Can you see my posting? Hope you are not blind also
Old 27-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then why advertise at local section? does ML at local section spilt entrance fee and special pricing?

I ever went to massage joint which ML advertise, range is $100-$120 max only.

Means HJ is $100... sounds like days of fortune Centre or aldephi HJs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITIFUL View Post
$150 ($50+$100)for 1 HJ really kanna chop liao

For HC market market price normal is $50+$50=1 HJ ,$50+$70 =1 BJ , $50+$100 can get full service for FJ 

I dont mind pay extra a bit if the girls looks good with nice body
i know, been to other MPs, indeed the rate is as bro mentioned. i did tell her seasoned chiongsters will be put off by her price. Didnt rtm also.

Its been some time already though and she still keep this price, so maybe there's a market for this lol.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rise against zapping - Do not keep silent or stop posting as this will make zapper happy. Also do not get angry but you can call those zappers whatever names to anger them. They can only silently read and lan lan squeeze their balls cos if they reply to your post their Nick will be exposed. Do not go to user cp to check who down you as ball-less zapper will not leave Nick and some will write unkind comments. So long as you don't get to read those nonsense it will not spoil your mood. LASTLY LET'S ALL RISE AGAINST SUCH ZAPPINGS AND HOPE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN ZAPPED TO MODERATION COME OUT TO CONTINUE TO POST
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1