The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-05-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Yesterday night was told by the girls that anti vice come over in the afternoon to take photo on all the shops,maybe something might happen soon
Sultan Plaza I heard going to enbloc soon, same as Textile Center. Maybe it is the valuers taking pics of the place.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Take photo building outside, road, n neighbour.
Not inside shops.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Went there today, 4th floor got one European granny right in front of the carpark. But some manufacturing shop. I don’t think she does massage but she keeps looking at passers by, don’t know like she offering anything or not. Any bro saw her?
Old 27-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Went there today, 4th floor got one European granny right in front of the carpark. But some manufacturing shop. I don’t think she does massage but she keeps looking at passers by, don’t know like she offering anything or not. Any bro saw her?
wowwwww
really angmo or juz granny dye her hair golden?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Real Angmo granny. Not dye hair. But I don’t think she does massage, maybe owns that manufacturing shop. But she keeps standing outside her shop looking at people. I wanted to ask her but a bit awkward coz scared she just shop owner lol. CAn check it out, quite nice if you like granny type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
wowwwww
really angmo or juz granny dye her hair golden?
Old 27-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

North indian sindhi or middle eastern maybe
Old 27-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Openning at kebab shop maybe
Old 28-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Definitely not middle eastern or North Indian. More like eastern euro. You guys can go check it out for yourselves.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

Din know jln sultan got Manufacturing.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
mightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dropped by today. no euro granny to be found.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She is a shop owner...not WL.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Real Angmo granny. Not dye hair. But I don’t think she does massage, maybe owns that manufacturing shop. But she keeps standing outside her shop looking at people. I wanted to ask her but a bit awkward coz scared she just shop owner lol. CAn check it out, quite nice if you like granny type.
Lol...lucky you never ask her...if not sure get hell from her..
Old 29-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Just had another session with Ivy. Her unit is nearest to the toilet...same at 66.

Was in a rush so just go straight to the raba raba. Feeling was like having a session with my mistress. Alot of moaning from her and she was very responsive. She loves having her nipples licked and she gets wet very fast.

Came out very satisfied. Cost is higher than most ladies on 4th floor but for me it's worth. She will ask for $80 - $100 if it's your first time but the more RTF the lower the price. You should bargain especially if it's your first time with her but then again, I cannot guarantee it will be the same level of service that I am getting.

Again, do not ask me for contact number. The unit description is already very clear. Any number collectors who PM me will be zap. Dun complain later...
Old 29-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Did you see the Angmo granny on the 4th floor? Quite near the toilet also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Just had another session with Ivy. Her unit is nearest to the toilet...same at 66.

Was in a rush so just go straight to the raba raba. Feeling was like having a session with my mistress. Alot of moaning from her and she was very responsive. She loves having her nipples licked and she gets wet very fast.

Came out very satisfied. Cost is higher than most ladies on 4th floor but for me it's worth. She will ask for $80 - $100 if it's your first time but the more RTF the lower the price. You should bargain especially if it's your first time with her but then again, I cannot guarantee it will be the same level of service that I am getting.

Again, do not ask me for contact number. The unit description is already very clear. Any number collectors who PM me will be zap. Dun complain later...
Old 29-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Had Linda yesterday and as usual, very satisfying session

After my session finished, I went back to the carpark entrance to go to my car but was called by Ivy, sitting at the door, asking me to come over. I went over and she asked me if I wanted a massage. As I had just had Linda, I declined and said I already had one. She asked me who? Sally ah? Knowing these ladies love to slag each other off, I just smiled and said nothing

She then gestured into the shop and asked me if she wants a two-way massage (I forget what it is called) with a China lady that was with her in the shop. I said maybe next week as I already had my session. She said that she will give me a good rate for the both of them. I declined again and said maybe next week. She just smiled and I said that I had a session with her before and it was great. She nodded in acknowledgement and smiled

Hmmm...must make an effort to go back next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1