The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
noruleboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story about an ex's mum...

nice story with your ex's mum... hope to hear more update.. but hope to hear ur ex story also :P
Old 26-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
Declan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting stuff. Please carry on.
Old 26-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_reserved View Post
i did not mean you were saying bad stuffs about brothers here.

your story is indeed nice to read,till the part when the MILF thought you really took down video and used that as a threat.to me,that is a very despicable thing to do though you lied to her.
sad to say your action more or less revealed what kind of character you have.

i think that is really uncalled for.you can still enjoy your intimate session with her even if you never resorted to such dirty & despicable method.
This one is my experience and it happened like that... i lie on instinct so that i can continue to f her.. or else my great experience over already...so things happen out like that cannot blame me..i just write out what happened...you karma or not nvm..jesus christ dun believe in karma lol.. just confess sins can le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_reserved View Post
anyway,if you really want to share your experiences,does rep point matter so much?even to me,i find it redundant.all in all,it is all about rep points.

i believe that might be the reason why you tio zapped.maybe,maybe not.
those who beg to differ with me can zap me for all you want,i am here just to make a comment,not to make trouble.
Ya, i dun care ppl up my points or not..just wan share my great experience with all because i've been reading what others wrote so why not share my own too.. but please..if you don't really like, and you zapped my points until i dio graveyard and moderated..who is most affected? is the other bros who enjoy my story..because my post have to be re-moderated again and they have to wait for my story for like 6-7 hours before they can enjoy. no point seriously. so you get what i mean?

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 26-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmlim View Post
No offence to all the brothers including TS. It funny how come cook halfway, can go toilet masturbate...... lol

Anway, good plot! camping here...... anyone joining my tent?
Bro,just read and pcc, no need to analyst one.
Old 26-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Reader's Note: Before I start, i would like to thanks all the bro who upped me and those who enjoy me.. no upped nvm, just dun zap until my post kana moderated or else you all have to wait 6-7 hours before its posted..very not worth it i suppose.

Previously on My Ex Mum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
Then i continue fingering until i saw 2 distant guy running towards our direction. I stop and tell her to go back home and I would call her again later.

With her 'nude' public photos, i pcc again once more at home...more evil plots coming...
Pervertic Bonking
Can't really think of any good title for this part lol..so just put that title.. so basically, monday afternoon..i called my ex to come over to my house..obviously my ex did it secretly again..told her mum she got cca and stuff...i think her mum could guess she will be going out with me but if she deny she oso die die liao...

So upon reaching my house..i got my ex into my room and turn on the aircon and usual stuff.. we were naked in the next minute and soon masturbating each other.suddenly, i got a super pervertic idea..taking my hp, i show her some photos of her mum not wearing any clothes on my phone..she see and gasps and say,"omg..how you get all this?"
Me: i photoshop one la...put in bishan and some nude model and your mum photo...look real mah?
WT: very real lor..omg..
Me: u see liao got wet?
WT: aiyer u damm pervertic..its my mum lei...

I rub her even faster and soon a lot of white cum came out of her vagina and wet my bed.. she was shaking in estacy and her boobs was juggling themselves.. though its only 34B, they were not sagging and her nipple was pointing straight like my hard dick...after a while, i got her to her knees and use her boobs to do a titjob..it feel damm song because 1. she only 15, 2. her boobs damm soft and 3. her mum photo was at the side, and i was reminded of the public fuck that happen in the morning..so after like 4-5mins, i shoot all over her face with my cum..some hit her nose, some her mouth some her eyes and forehead and also her hair...gave her a towel and ask her to clean up the rest of the mess. then i got myself dressed and went to the living room to watch tv.

So after sending home in the evening..the rest after sex was just plain chit chat,tv and psp-ing..not much big deal..then at night.. i start masturbating over Mrs C photo..wondering what she doing now and stuff while thinking where to fuck her next...

Time fly very fast and the whole week was busy with sch stuff..meet a lot of chio bu in poly and lecturer that look fuckable also..but my mind was only thinking about Mrs C and her tits..maybe because she MILF that i actually got fucked before..Soon, it was saturday again..my gf told me that her family going to Singapore zoo and ask me whether i want to join them..i say ok and meet her family at the amk bus interchange.

Upon arriving, i saw their whole family already down there...so
Mr C was wearing some pants and shirt..forgot liao cos not impt one.
Mrs C was wearing this very tight black shirt that show off her boobs and jean-skirt that end at her knees..damm sexy kind..
WT was wearing a floral dress that looks like the 70s kind and she say it was damm ugly but her mum force her wear..
WQ was wearing a t-shirt and jeans same as ST..then their youngest daughter i oso forgot wat she wear already... So i greeted WT's parents and stand next to the mum and WT... though WT was like damm enthu talking to me and whisper to me how she masturbate and miss me over the days,my eyes was fixed on Mrs C's boobs.. so huge, i thought... how i wish i can fuck them lol..so the bus came..we got on it..it was a saturday so a lot of ppl came on the bus..we squeezed until cannot breathe..i still remember i stand next to Mrs C while my gf kana stucked to her sisters so i knew it was my chance.

The bus started moving and soon it was at a traffic light turning right..as it turn, everyone shook and i purposely hit Mrs C's boob with my arm..i know she noticed it and give me this gayass look that she don;t like...but i dun care...the next moment. i pretend i going to fall so hold on to her arm..her husband who was standing behind her, was looking at this 20 year old zha bor wearing a low vneck top with obviously huge tits so he didn't care his wife who was being manhandled by me... my didi damm hard at that moment and i whisper to Mrs C to handjob me..at first she refuse but i took out my hp and she agree.. so she rested her hands against my shorts and start rubbing..my didi was damm excited sot very soon it came to life again but it didn't shoot..so after we reach the zoo bus stop.. i whisper to mrs c to follow me to toilet while excusing myself and mrs c excuse herself say go to toilet after long trip.

I found a secluded spot near the bushes behind the toilet..then lift her skirt up to reveal a very wet panties..
Me: wah..mrs c..so wet..lol
Mrs C: shrugs*..just do wat you want and get it over with can?
Me: ok
I pull down her skirt and start pumping into her vagina raw..very soon, i cannot tahan and jerk off into her vagina...when i take off my cock, can see white stream of sperm dripping down...i think she didn't manage to orgasm though cos the whole thing like 2-3 mins nia..too bad for her. She wore back her panties and went back first..followed by me.. when i reach, WT ask me," wah u go toilet pcc arh..." i replied " no la.. go fuck ur mum lol".. den she laugh laugh and say "yaya so funny hor?" so Mr C went to queue up and bought 7 tickets..total like $100++ and we went in... We went to see the Seals first cos its nearest to us..and the kids were all running around...Mr C was like damm bored of it..but he join the daughters..WT took the chance to snug up to my arms and walk while Mrs C follow her husband... Of course, i enjoy the daughter since the mother run liao..rub rub her breast with my arm and stuff like that..
Then we went to see the tigers, lions, some monkeys and watch some lame ass show...forgot where was it le but i think on the zoo map, its on the north side...stupid one lor...then we were going to see giraffes that time, mr C handphone rang..he answer it in a hush manner and then tell us that his work cropped up..apparently one of the servers gone down and his work all gone so must rush back to office see can salvage any shit or not..then he left us...only got mother and 4 daughters..i knew this was my chance...

When we were at the giraffe there, my ex complain her leg tired...her sisters also did the same so they went to a bench and sit..Mrs C say she go buy drinks for them so I say i go help them take..my ex at first dun want, so i say" then u help ur mum take la.." she shake her head in say dun wan leg pain..so i went off and saw her unhappy look..but who cares... i wan to fuck her mum one...

We walk to this ulu corner that got a vending machine.. realise that no one was around and there was some canopy of trees behind..i got mrs c to follow me to the tree..this time, i got her to squat down and suck my dick as i snapped more photos of her. damm shiok i thought... den i got her to lift up her black tee to reveal a red bra that cover only half her cup... i see le damm heong... so got her to perform a tit fuck for me...very soon, my didi ready to pump my future seeds so got her to spread butterfly on doggy position for me as i kneel down and pump in her vagina... hong gan damm song... i thought.. we saw 2 ang moh walk pass as i fuck her..confirm she praying that they don't saw us... cos the 2 ang moh guys like horny guys also..haha.. i thought later become gangbang she siao liao..So i pump in and out of her super wet pussy by now and rub her tits at the same time..2 times she moan so loudly that i had to remind her that she in a public area..she cover her mouth and then continue to moan..after a while.. i decide that i cannot wait anymore so with one last thrust.. i shoot all my load deep down into her hole...den i take it out and clean up my dick with a tissue...throw her a packet of tissue and wait for her to finish cleaning her body..damm song i thought, because today fuck in zoo, tml can fuck in bird park..hahaha.. After she dressed up, we went back to the vending machine and got some canned drinks. As we walked back, i ask her if she pregnant, what will she do... she didn't answer me..only look at me with angry eyes and say, "its yours.." i hear that and got hard again but i know this time no chance to fuck also..so later maybe get her daughter (aka WT) to hand job me lo...

But too bad,by the time we drink finish everyone go home already. Nothing big happen on the way back home so nothing to write but when i reach amk, WT offer to come my house a while.Got her to do a strip tease in her floral dress and then handjob + titjob me.Her bouncy tits make me shoot again for the third time... i was damm happy with the final shot....see her out of my house and tell her on the way home be careful.. she nod nod and say "ya i will..", we kiss, den she go le..meanwhile i lock the door, and sleep on the bed...

So...a few days later, i got a call from WT's home number.. thought it was WT, but no..its Mrs C...
Me: "hello, ya?"
Mrs C:" its me..i'm pregnant."
Me: "what? u sure bo?"
Mrs C:" ya i'm sure..so what do you want to do with it?"

To Be Continued...
So what will happen? Stay tuned to find out!

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 28-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
noruleboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG..... wow..... guess u must be shock to hear from Mrs C that she is pregnant....... cannot wait for next update.
Old 28-04-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
AKAbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting man.. more please
Old 28-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm nice story build up..very intense now to see what happen next.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 28-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
btrbtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder what action TS going do next
Old 28-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neolite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for the updates
Old 28-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read the next installment.
Old 28-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of

hey...........where got so fast one a few days later
confirm not yours
please continue leh.......
Old 28-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hahaha....the mum tease him only lah, Last time also got one FB pull the same trick on me. ... me balls strink manz...hahahaha...
Old 29-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha! you will double as step father and husband to yr girlfriend.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
etoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetoro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Treadstarter gone missing. Must be thinking what to do next about the pregnancy He going to be a daddy soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1