The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Saw new stable SexAmazon & no FR so commando & chiong 1st

Mission: 19-Jun 2130hrs
Target: Erika

My ratings:
Looks: 10/10 (exactly same as video pic)
*rest of pics too heavily ps
Body: 8/10 (medium build with smooth skin)
Boobs: 9/10 (large enhanced Cs, a bit too hard)
*cute suckable nips
Shower: Alone
BBBJ: 10/10 (slurping saliva dripping never say die attitude)
French: 8/10 (I’ve had better, room for improvement)
Mouthfuck: 10/10 (pumped into her mouth for a long time & no sign of fatigue)
Painting: 10/10 (super wet trimmed cb flowing lots of cb juices)
Fingering: 0/10 (strictly not allowed)
FJ: 10/10 (sexy erotic moans with hands grabbing my arms, ass, nails scratching my back & not forgetting her orgasmic facial expressions)
*exploded in missionary
GFE: 5/10 (a bit lacking here)
*22yo still studying uni in computer graphics
Overall: 8/10
************************************************** ************************************************** *******
1x missionary cumshot!
1x CIM!
***take note: no towel provided, use tissue to wipe dry after shower (if you are the 3rd customer onwards)
Feedback to OKT & he will see what he can do
Old 20-06-2018, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurchaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheese - devil house

Cheese - devil house

Manage to get the last slot at 1am for today.
Shower session was awesome as i felt like a king. Cheese even did a facial wash and also squat to scrub in between my toes and feet. Made me turn around and she glide her D cups up and down my back.

1st round.
Started out with me grabbing and sucking her soft enhance D cup. Cheese made me to lay back and relax and started her bbbj, she worked really hard and deepthroat me while looking into my eyes.
Capped me up using her mouth and did cowgirl without any lubricant. Damn! Her pussy was tight... changed to missionary and unload inside her.

Went to the living room to take a short smoke break.

2nd round.
She held my hand back into her room. As i just closed the door and removed the towel she was already on her knees and start sucking my dick. Guided me to the bed while doing her bbbj and made me to sit and then lay on the bed. Capped up and did missionary but was too tired till i cant perform. Told her that i cant do it anymore but she insisted me to complete or else i will be wasting my money. She mounted up on me and did cowgirl till my dick was only half erected. She really work very hard on my dick, removed the capped and started to bbbj me again. Told cheese i wanted to unload in her mouth this time round, suprisingly she swalloed everything.
Went for my ending shower together with her, got another suprise whereby while i was rinsing my body she sucked on my dick again. She must have loved my dick so much i guess.

Hopefully i could get another slot before she fly off.
Old 20-06-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

jasonlianghs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Regent Lust, Nunni

Was watching Columbia Vs Japan. A bit of boring after 3rd min red card, HT open up forum and search through and saw Nunni from Regent Lust.

Holy shit was the first word literally came out of my mouth. She looks like one of my ex gf. And 3rd pic resemblance to JAV star 鶴田かな (Tsurata Kana)

Door opens and after like 2 sec, she suddenly peekaboo from behind the door with a big smiley face. Hook on my arm and say lets go and off we went into the room.

Looks: 9/10: Has different looks from different angles. Her looks will grow as time passes. Her skin is consider fair to me. Or maybe slight tan, but not the typical BKK tan. 80% resemblance to JAV star 鶴田かな (Tsurata Kana) TO ME.

Attitude: 9/10 : She is from Changmai. Her english is good, considering thai standard with abit of my half pass 6 thai, there is no ice to be broken.

Body: 8/10 : She is abt 160cm. Slim built with a nice butt. No body-art, no piercing. I could flip her from lotus to missionary without withdrawal and carry around easily.

Boobs: 7.5/10 : Man-made C. Firm but not the rock hard type. Old type of 50 cents coin size aerola with eraser nips. Sensitive to tuning and licking as she let out moans of pleasures.

Shower: 7/10 : Shower was okay. No yi tiao long body rabba, but she will soap and clean you down real well. We were chatting all the way during shower and I even helped her to wash the aircon filter as immediately when i got into her room, my sinus was activated as i have very very sensitive nose.

Frenching: 10/10 : Auto french. Any point any time. slow sensual to DFK. Her lips are ice cold.

Catbath: 7/10 : Works from top down south till groin and continue with bbbj with balls licking.

BBBJ: 9/10 : Good suction. No teeth. Not a very big fan of BJ.

CIM: NIL : Never Request, Not a fan either.

Painting: Never try. But I think with her performance should be able to. Will update when I RTF.

FJ: 9/10 Soft moans with heavy actions. Not the type where she wants to eject you fast but can really see she is trying to enjoy with you together. Will rock with your rhythm and swift change of any position you want. She will pull you close to french, self caress, hold you tight, grab your arms, thighs and even pull your butt to make you pump harder.

GFE: 10/10: Max, can chat about anything. In between rest, we chatted quite a lot, hugging you all the time. She even knows abt soccer. Haha, quite a knowledgeable girl. Where to find? Bonking an JAV star and ex gf at the same time. She is not a time watcher.

In the mist of chatting, suddenly we found ourselves looking into each others eyes, she leaned over and peak a kiss on my lips which changes into DFK and 2nd round was even more intensive than the 1st. And everything was history.

She will be here for another 1 week plus.

RTF: Planning my trip.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Kaelyn from Tiko

Bonk last night. Confirmed SYT, cute type, normal looking. Great attitude.
Very slim body with A cup.
Very hard working and great attitude, never say tired till u ask her.
Very very tight, need KY even she is so wet.
Best attitude of this year for me.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Serene from Tikoclub.

Looks: 7/10, Looks good without even make up.
Shower: SOP, with abit of fun.
BBBJ: Special, she had spicy food for lunch just before I arrived. My little bro was in for a treat that day. Sucking action was good, really skillful, I'm a sucker for a good blowjob and she delivered.
FJ: 8/10 good stereo, should be willing to entertain you, as my dick was super sensitive after the bbbj, I finished in about 3 mins.

Summary, very friendly lady, speaks good english too! Tight body, skillful blowjob, tight fuck.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, any good big boobs, e cup natural can introduce?
Old 20-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: PART TWO: KAELYN (TIKO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post

KAELYN

Got her to send me this photo because i think damn cute la
But too bad ah, for those with fetish for girls with glasses, she never bring lah, CHEY!

Photos not very close to her real look, but body is close.
SLIM, small but natural boobs.
Young and tight body.
Light enough to carry around.
USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

Not the HOTTEST, not the CHIO-EST, not the CUTEST.
But Service and ATTITUDE damn bloody TOKGONG.

I think the attitude is a damn important factor if you wanna enjoy with the FL. And Kaelyn got it all.
Came to Please and make sure her customers are happy.
Not here to spread her legs and ask for money only.

Shower damn cute feeling, like a shy, like naughty.

BBBJ like a hungry la sial... quite furious, full package balls sucking included. Totally not the greeny standard, sure knows a little trick to make you want more.

Painting her cute and tight pussy is fun as you watch her reacts to it.

French the hell out of you. Not sure for bros with bad breath ah.

FJ is damn SHIOK, her pussy is TIGHT, really tight, no joke. it damn wet after all the foreplay and i still need to enter her slowly.
Pumped her in different position and you can hear her shy moans getting out of control.
All the while feeling the tightness even when she is dripping wet, that's how tight she is.

GFE yes of course, no commercial feel at all.

Conclusion:

Cute girl with great attitude that does what she can to make sure you enjoy your session and walked out a happy man.

She might not be your greatest desire when it comes to looks. But the service attitude at this level is hard to come by these days.
Will definitely want to see her again, but Icey first cause Icey leaving soon.
Just buy a cheap spectacles with no lens ask her wear lor...
Old 20-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by legius View Post
Hi all bros, any good big boobs, e cup natural can introduce?
You can try may from RP. Natural E cup
Old 20-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
Serene from Tikoclub.

Looks: 7/10, Looks good without even make up. .
You are so kind to her. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Just buy a cheap spectacles with no lens ask her wear lor...
When I RTF. Okok. So bros who go and saw her with glasses you know I RTF Liao. 555

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 20-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
fucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud of

Had a quick late night romp with Panz from Teeruklover... Was looking for a quick CIM and thats what I got.

Location east side... nice easy parking, but far from mrt.
looks : quite cute 7/10. Looks like 1st pic... but a bit more slimmer.
body : 7/10 slim... abit on the skinny side..
boobs : 5/10 not for boobs lovers
bbbj : 7/10 sucks well... did a CIM
FJ : did not do.
RTF, yeah... sure if I want a quick CIM...
Old 20-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are there any around recently with inverted nipples?
Old 20-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
You can try may from RP. Natural E cup
Read a review saying only C? Is that true
Old 20-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by legius View Post
Read a review saying only C? Is that true
I can assure you is E as I had tested previously.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

bridgemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had a go with Kitty-Bangkokgems.

First time writing FR. She is a Syt as mentioned by Okt and I think pics don't do her justice. I believe anyone also should not cancel her because to me she's a gem. Like a Poly student type with nice racks. Dressed up very pretty with make up on. Location is privacy and big room. New towels everything also have as she washed herself.

Service was very good. From taking care of the clothes after I take off to shower, to the bed for a slow and nice Bare blowjob till sex with her riding me is very good. She is really beautiful young and English is very good.

I will definitely take her again. Thanks bro jerry.

PS: To the seniors here what is KC by the way? Sorry Noob here.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
HappyBonker88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Any Bros got recommendation for $100-120 bonks that are good?
Dome 1 FL prices shoot up too rapidly.
$100-120 bonks were just months ago and these are the same girls now command $140-160. A few shoot up to $180

A downturn to many regular chiongsters with tight budget
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1