The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

We were dismissed from the room and i left shortly after her, she simply walked off to her company line without saying goodbye. damn this girl... so petty meh? i went back to join my buddies in the area cleaning and went back bunk to change into long 4 for some marching drills.

the day ended with a lousy dinner or rockhard half spring chicken and we were all damn pissed with the dinner. i offered to buy back some food from the spec mess and i gathered the orders and got the money from everyone of them and head down to the mess.

once there, i saw tan. she looked at me once and turned away and walked off. i quickly ordered my food and told uncle dabao and went after her, keeping a safe distance as not to arouse suspicion of the others.

once we hit the back of the block, Tan sat down and broke into tears... damn... what have i got myself into...
Old 24-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheEye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinky story.......
Old 24-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Haybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 25-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I looked around and made sure no one was in sight before going over to her side and sat down. i was at a lost for words and was hoping this time my brain would save me and as luck would have it, i came up with a perfect explanation for rejecting the offer.

me: babe, i rejected joining PTI because i dun wanna be separated from u, now u already a PTI, if i join, i would be a trainee and would be post else where when i graduated. this unit already has sufficient PT trainers.

as though she bought my words, her sniffing slowed down and i wiped her tears with my thumb and slowly caress her face with my palm and fingers.

Tan looked up and before she reply, i leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. our lips locked and tongues started to search for each other and a small tongue fight begun. Tan leaned towards me and my hands left her face to explore her perky boobs. she broke up the kiss and stood up and pulled my hands along.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

We ran past the blocks and arrived at the MPH. with double quick speed, we sprint up the stairs and ran behind one of the walls, so dark that no one would even notice. Tan wasted no time in stripping my shorts, still panting, she took my dick in whole. i was gasping for air and trying to catch my breathe and was controlling my moan. that kind of mixed breathing was wearing me out.

soon, i calm down enough to enjoy her tongue doing wonder to my fully erected dick. my hands went down to grope on her boobs and played with her nipples. her sports bra was kinda thin. i slipped my hands in and came in contact with her sweaty boobs. tuning her nipples, her moan brought vibration to my dick and i was near eruption.

Tan could feel it but did not slowed down her pace. my hands unknowingly went behind her head as i thrust my dick forward deep into her mouth, hearing the gagging sound of her throat and the feel of my pee hole hitting the soft walls of her throat, i soon came my load waves after waves into her throat. Tan swallowed it after making sure i was dry and cleaned.

i helped her up and we embrace into each other's arms. no words were exchange but i knew i salvage this situation well. Tan put a finger to my lips and she left first, heading for the mess and beckoned me to follow suit after 2 mins. to avoid suspicion. i made sure my brother was deflated before i head back down the stairs. keeping a safe distance behind her. i took my orders and went back to my bunk.

We exchange msges through out supper and ended the day with a good night sleep after a shower.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ChilledPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates
Old 26-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the update!
Old 26-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SkyActiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward for more
Old 19-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
alan1818 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story waiting for update
Old 19-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Hudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS never update for quite some time liao
Old 20-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEye View Post
Kinky story.......
Yes kinky indeed
Old 20-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
L14N6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS where are you?
Old 20-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Stelcich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 21-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping for more updates from TS.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Sorry guys, 2 years its a long wait. omg. been super busy with life and going through many shit. i myself took 1 whole day to read through my past post and trying to remember what has happened and where i left off. I sincerely apologize and let me story carry on. Please spare me with the details and lousy writing styles as it's been such a long way back and i've stopped for 2 years due to family issues. Anyway here goes....

All ended well with Tan and training was normal throughout the week. I didn't book out with Tan and Tan2 as i was having guard duty. I drop them both a sms to tell them and during guard duty, i was prowler with Y and we were exchanging points and ideas on the meet up with Fanny and clique. Y was suggesting meeting them tml after we book out.

Time checked 0230hrs. I tried my luck dropping Fanny a text asking if she was free tml to meet up and Y sent almost the same thing to his " gf" haha. copy cat wah lao.

No replies. Guess sleep le. We ended out shift and head back to guard room to hand over and went for our 4 hours break. Next thing we know, we were handing over our duties to the next batch and we hurried back to bunk to change to CV and went home. Msg Y confirming the time to meet later.

Y: bro sorry, she not free sia. xianz... think i staying home... tml booking in le. i lazy also

me: nvm lo, siao. ok one leh.

I then msg fanny again since she never reply. Maybe haven't wake up.

me to fanny : think u r still sleeping, meet next week ba. i just book out, parents ask for meeting with ah gong ah ma later.

I reach home went to bed and KOed till 1730 and woke up with a number of texts. Lazy to see. I washed up and headed for dinner with my family downstairs and felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. i turned my head and saw tan

me: oh hi, so qiao ( coincidence )

tan: i come down dabao ma.

me: oh for ur meimei ah? btw this is my dad and mom and my little brother.
and this is tan, my camp PT trainer.

dad: hello. wah girl in army, not bad ah

mom : hen mei hor

tan blushed and said thanks to my mom and had a small chit chat with my dad and bade us good bye before heading home.

*beep beep* message from tan

tan : so fast intro to parents ah, shy leh

errrrrr..... fuck... how do i reply that omg.

me : bo bian

tan : huh? what bo bian

me: i mean no choice, pretty ma must chope first. haha. so next time u cannot go out with other guys le haha. my parents know u le

tan : :P enjoy ur dinner!

me : ok! miss u

tan : miss u too

whew! close shaved. After dinner we all went home and i text M and W i had guard duty the day before and today acc my parents so not going over. I rested for awhile and was about to fall asleep when my phone suddenly ring
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1