The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrangPutih23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Golden City, Bukit Bintang

I'm surprised I don't see more talk about this place. I just went to check it out tonight. Considering that the basic rate is RM178, it seems like a bargain.

I don't know about the food and other facilities, but the room I was in was actually pretty nice, like a normal 3 star hotel. I wouldn't expect a supermodel or outstanding service here, but there were plenty of reasonably attractive SYT to choose from.

The girl I picked was Dina, 23 y.o. from Jakarta. She said she's only been here one week, and is already going back home for good in July. Said she works there every night, 5pm - 7am. Her overall looks and personality made the experience a good one, although otherwise the service was just average. Although, at one point she did offer to FJ bareback. I didn't risk it.

This place definitely costs more then ACE, but I don't speak Chinese and ACE doesn't serve any bakso So while I don't have much time left in KL, I think I may return at least once more to Golden City.
Old 15-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sapik101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden City, Bukit Bintang

thx for the FR bro. its good to know that you scouted that place edy. now i feel safe and secured about my original thread on the website
Old 15-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

this place has same stock as hotel nova spa at opposite end of jln alor. price increases by rm10 every year. rm178 at radius is ok, but shit value for money at nova. therefore, best to avoid nova as they usually send the lousier stock there.

last year i had a mid 20s with firm (and real) D cups, bakso by the name of lia on 3 occasions. i didn't like how each time i went back it took quite long for the okt to get her as the girls are remembered by their numbers rather than names. i couldn't be bothered with the numbers, and there was once when lia wasn't around, the okt pretended that she was on the way and kept pushing me to go for someone else. i suspected lia had already left for indonesia. went for a teen bakso whose service was very average, so never went back again.

bros please do contact me if you're going. bro orangputih23 you have my number, bro sapik101 i'll sms you soon when i return from outstation next week. i would like to check out the new stock, but may not commit to going upstairs..
Old 16-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Charballking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New Cheong heaven for bros .
I am regular around BB area .
Old 17-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
this place has same stock as hotel nova spa at opposite end of jln alor. price increases by rm10 every year. rm178 at radius is ok, but shit value for money at nova. therefore, best to avoid nova as they usually send the lousier stock there.

last year i had a mid 20s with firm (and real) D cups, bakso by the name of lia on 3 occasions. i didn't like how each time i went back it took quite long for the okt to get her as the girls are remembered by their numbers rather than names. i couldn't be bothered with the numbers, and there was once when lia wasn't around, the okt pretended that she was on the way and kept pushing me to go for someone else. i suspected lia had already left for indonesia. went for a teen bakso whose service was very average, so never went back again.

bros please do contact me if you're going. bro orangputih23 you have my number, bro sapik101 i'll sms you soon when i return from outstation next week. i would like to check out the new stock, but may not commit to going upstairs..
lol nova i tries once only. the place is nice but the girls there like u said so so only. just sms me when ur back in kl. maybe we can go drink2 lol
Old 17-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
afik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyafik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, I be riding up to KL end of this mth. This Hotel nova is nearby the whole row seafood stall correct by the road side??
Any place where I can find Malay FL?
Old 18-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

for malay you can try horizon spa in jalan ampang. there got many NL and local CKT
Old 23-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bangcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapik101 View Post
for malay you can try horizon spa in jalan ampang. there got many NL and local CKT
Bro where exactly is this horizon spa? Im staying at intercontinental hotel, is it nearby?
Old 26-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangcock View Post
Bro where exactly is this horizon spa? Im staying at intercontinental hotel, is it nearby?
just go along jalan ampang straight to ampang point. its in D-villa
Old 27-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Dear Bros, where is Golden City? Please help. Thanks.
Old 28-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

OrangPutih23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Dear Bros, where is Golden City?
It's right here
Old 29-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangPutih23 View Post
It's right here
Thanks Bro OrangPutih23
Old 29-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

shy8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got so many syt where u can mirror. much better than nova. I took girl from viet and it was great. Damage around 178.
Old 29-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
antonylaixyz is Cool - loads of Potential

Im a business man from Sibu Sarawak stayed in Jalan Bukit Bintang Hotel. Met a massage girl who introduced by a bro in SBF. She do out call for. She came to my room about 10pm with a smiling baby look face wearing a glass. I told her Im tired and only want massage and no other activity as my Im 55 and my erectile dysfunction ED has been with me for last 5 fives because of Stress & Diabetes. We both undress start with a hot shower. Gently, quietly she started to massage on body, forehead, shoulder, leg, hand, ear, fingers, toes, back, good feeling, not painful. I felt asleep as I was very tired. I woke up after 1 hr 15 mins oh my god what a sensational experience ! She said my body muscles are very stiff and she open many of the pressure points for better blood flow. She ask me for HJ, later with BJ after 5 mins I never expect my little bro to wake up. I don't expect FJ as long time without this activity. She gave me a cap, good fucking, she is on top I have to raise up my waist to get better insertion. Go to doggy with full penetration ! Exploded with full loading after 20 mins. Her moaning is sexy. I paid her extra for overnite. Only 1/2 hr later she manage to get me steam up and we go for 2nd round of FJ. I slept until next morning 9am and say kiss you good bye and I will come again. Pls email me for CTC if you want at [email protected]
Old 29-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
afik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyafik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all
I am at Bukit Bintang area now...
Any Malay FL to recommend??
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1