The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Torrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
In Conclusion
For where to get, how much to pay, relationships etc. please refer to the earlier threads. My thanks to my ladyboy and ladyboy lover friends for their input. Happy bonking, any questions please ask.
Thanks for all the advice, I will take note of it.
Old 15-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

just to share abit. Please really treat them well if you ever get involved with them. They are human too. Treat them as how you would treat a woman. Also don take sex for granted. I have seen many of my ladyboy friends who had very bad experiences. One as bad as betting beaten up real bad. I feel very sorry for them when they share with me their problems. Love and treat them well and they will love you 1000x more. Morover they are great friends who will always be there for you when you need them.

Woohoo
Old 15-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just picking up on bro WOOHOO's comments about getting involved with a ladyboy. My own experience is that they're more sensitive than girls, they can be more jealous and they have mood swings.
But overall they make up for it by being more loyal and usually more realistic and more fun to be with than girls. (And I'm not talking sex here)

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 15-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

i doubt i will ever have the gut to try a ladyboy in my life...but nevertheless an refreshing read
Old 16-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
i doubt i will ever have the gut to try a ladyboy in my life...but nevertheless an refreshing read
bro do you like doing nal(backdoor)? If you do then there's no harm trying. really fun and shiok too. At least you are still fucking a human right?

Woohoo
Old 18-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
bro do you like doing nal(backdoor)? If you do then there's no harm trying. really fun and shiok too. At least you are still fucking a human right?

Woohoo

It tighters and was more much shoiker I feeling.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
It tighters and was more much shoiker I feeling.
And CUM faster too!!! I like that feeling
Old 21-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question: Is the ladyboy lower husky voice the result of taking hormones, or them trying to sound like woman because their manly voice will be a turn-off?

I been been very tempted to try a lady-boy but the thought of that if I do any touching or licking on them, their manhood will stand up stiff and strong... That is a turn off for me (my personal hang-up)
Old 22-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangrawi View Post
Is the ladyboy lower husky voice the result of taking hormones, or them trying to sound like woman because their manly voice will be a turn-off?
...the thought of that if I do any touching or licking on them, their manhood will stand up stiff and strong... That is a turn off for me (my personal hang-up)
Bro 1)they usually "train" their voice to sound feminine and later do sugery to the vocal chords; risky stuff I understand.
2)Yes there's a good chance of that happening! A bit difficult but try and ignore it.

Old 23-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
erectaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do agree with bro here to treat them like woman. If you want to be treated good, then you have to start first.
Few years back I'd ladyboy lover from Thai. She worked at Desker. Though we're like lover, I do paid her when come to sex but sometime she don't want. This is the return if you treat them nicely and with respect.
Doing sex with ladyboy is like having sex with women. Must be gentle, not like some ppl just bang..bang...(love to see them in pain). Yeah..some ppl like to hear they moan but not the painfull way.So, friends be gentle unless they ask you to bang hard on them.

Some ladyboy do choosy, they choose who their customer, "No Bangla"
"No Thai" "No stinky guy" but some just grab anyone. This is up to them.
But we, as customer need to be presentable too..."we too don't want unpresentable stinky ladyboy, do we?"

Hope this information do help the newbie. Thanks
Old 23-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Sounds like we need a thread for ladyboy relationships. Boyfriend, girlfriend, how to get one, how to treat them, problems.etc, etc Anybody want to start?

Old 24-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pretty tough to have a relationship with a ladyboy unless you dont mind you friends and family knowing of it
My love for ladyboys is a fetish. Never cross my mind to have one for a GF
Just my personal opinion
Old 24-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cumhybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huh...........last week was given a ladyboy by tis sxx okt which sell ''her'' as gal. when i question he dun bother to reply...........pissoff man
Old 24-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 20
Aegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud ofAegis-Mortis has much to be proud of

I dated a ladyboy once (post-ops), but 'she' had some serious mood-swings. Damn weird la, hard to get into a relationship. It didn't last more than a couple weeks, but she was really hot though. Oh well.
Old 26-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis-Mortis View Post
I dated a ladyboy once (post-ops), but 'she' had some serious mood-swings. Damn weird la, hard to get into a relationship. It didn't last more than a couple weeks, but she was really hot though. Oh well.
bro just to share, i was in a relationship with a ladyboy(post-op) for three years.(that was almost a decade ago during my ns times till after) She too had mood swings and the works. Which woman doesn't? Sometimes it's the hormone pills they take that frives them crazy unconsiously. She tends to be abit extreme at times but isn't that part and parcel in every relationship. Think about ways to counter or solve these problems insted of giving up. If she's really hot and she's yours why not?? Being with a really hot normal woman would give you if not same,similar actions/problems too. Pls do not discriminate ladyboys having moodswings and all. Beautiful women all around the world have it too. One very good example is Paris Hilton. Wpuld you like to have her as your gf? No way for me man. When two people connect, be it of the same sx or eitherwise,they connect for a reason/reasons. My ex-LB was extremely good to me. She helped me out when I was down and out and cared for me when I was feeling sad. What more can you ask for? Now age is catching up with her and she no longer works in Singapore, she does her trade in KL as i last heard two years ago. I do miss her at times though.... So Bro, you can find good relationships with some of them. Treat them well ya and reap the returns!!

Woohoo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1