The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is at 0819...should try at least once...Pretty Girl!
Ok bro, i will keep her in mind....probably 1 of this days go visit there
Old 08-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Ok bro, i will keep her in mind....probably 1 of this days go visit there
Go her homebase to enjoy the Yi Tiao Long...
Old 08-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Go her homebase to enjoy the Yi Tiao Long...
Her Yi Tiao Long service still no standard lei. I gave up RTF. Just my own two cents worth.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Her Yi Tiao Long service still no standard lei. I gave up RTF. Just my own two cents worth.
You old and ugly like shit. Who wants to give you good service? Wait long long la.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Does she still knock her head on wall while catbath on water bed?
Old 08-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Does she still knock her head on wall while catbath on water bed?
lol.....cute
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the friend who zap me because I talk about xiao ai is pretty, I am so sorry. If you prefer I say she is ugly.... then ok loh! Or u prefer I don't talk.about her, also can.... I only paid for her service once mths back and really cannot recall much except she is really pretty.

That's all, no.more about xiao ai

....sorry hor xiao ai's BF ....sorry sorry
Old 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) I already say before, there are many senior bros out there who have cheong geylang long enough to know that it is better to save the best for yourself than to share with others. Girl's publicity is not your responsibility, it's the okt responsibility. You share your darling, it would only make it harder for you to get a slot with her. Not to judge whether this people right or wrong but it's a rational thing and human nature to do so.

2) Also, there are many girls out there that do not like fr about them. They no need this kind of publicity because they already got a steady flow of return and new customer everyday. They also want to selective give different service to different customer so they don't like people post fr and compare. They hate it when new customer come in ask why no this and that. People who read a lot of fr tend to develop very unrealistic expectations of paid sex.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
1) I already say before, there are many senior bros out there who have cheong geylang long enough to know that it is better to save the best for yourself than to share with others. Girl's publicity is not your responsibility, it's the okt responsibility. You share your darling, it would only make it harder for you to get a slot with her. Not to judge whether this people right or wrong but it's a rational thing and human nature to do so.

2) Also, there are many girls out there that do not like fr about them. They no need this kind of publicity because they already got a steady flow of return and new customer everyday. They also want to selective give different service to different customer so they don't like people post fr and compare. They hate it when new customer come in ask why no this and that. People who read a lot of fr tend to develop very unrealistic expectations of paid sex.

Bro I didn't give any FR on Xiao Ai! I only say she pretty! Like that also cannot? Strange right?
Old 09-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Hi bro influx,

You should not have apologize. It is getting ridiculous. Post FR then the so-called boyfriend zap zap. Come on, she is a WL n working for the money. Got FR she get more publicity and with more customers she can earn more.

It is not possible to have a BGR relationship as I read somewhere in the threads that av will send the girl back, which will break her rice bowl. If the BF is really so jealous, just bao her or tell her for the love of you to quit. If you have no such capability, join the queue and pay $150 for her time.

I also don't know why I am link to clones or being a clone. I have posted just 1 FR recently and got all the crap.

Your girl you post about is xiao Ai and mine is apple the lorong 18 one. Sigh, what's wrong with writing a genuine factual post about them.

Well I am still trying to pool my money for the next foray into GL. Maybe apple here I come again.
Yah man! Agree with u
Old 09-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 14
nostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samsternostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samsternostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros,

miss out on Chen Chen previously but her looks quite gum...

any FRs on her??
Old 09-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostenj View Post
hi bros,

miss out on Chen Chen previously but her looks quite gum...

any FRs on her??
Bro she from which house>?:
Old 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

But then bro. What is this forum for? For FR on the girls right? If that is the case, everyone don't share... what to do?
Old 09-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

absolutely spot on bro up you for your effort once power recovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
But then bro. What is this forum for? For FR on the girls right? If that is the case, everyone don't share... what to do?
Yes bro this forum is mean for sharing but throught the years a lot may have changed, most ppl just browse only and most are too lazy to write FR liao and im gulity of that due to my limitations of england hahaha

Used to when you write FR, u will be encouraged by others awarding u rep but now senior will start to criticize and comment on how true is your FR

Different folks received different kinda service from the way how u treat the WL and the feel that you gave them.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Bro, you have 10k rep points, super senior, already reached that position. I am starting out and want to be like what you mentioned "encouraged when I contribute a FR" because 8 rep points is 20% of my total but a needle In a haystack for you.

So how do new cheongsters start? Already cannot post FR because senior don't like, girl don't like. I can't post pictures as most of pictures already out there and I don't have sources... Maybe only write stories in adult discussion thread but my English no good, and I don't have juicy experience to share.

Well, stay condemn as newbie
points doesnt mean you are senior bro, just the amount of contributions you did...
same liked you, i started off in GL thread and experience all sorta bad comments by the so called seniors ... so i tell my cheong kakis, i want to have higher rep point then him thru different means of contributions within 2 years and effort did paid me off and most importantly i met a lot of great samster buddies not only in singapore but all over the world whenever my didi feel itchy hahaha

for pics source, u can pay girls and take not a big deal or maybe u can get a girl whois more adventurous and take nice pics together hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1