The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wasei. now u base in thailand or AC?!?!?!
This Korean Superstar oredi run road to PI...... only go LOS to do visa run and back to hiding place in AC.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
[QUOTE=norice;17264341]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Ok, bro..will try tat on my next trip in September! Thks..[/QUOTE

Just remember in September, it will rain everyday so try to book a hotel near WS and you'll receive heafty discount on room rates!
ooohhh..shit! Thks for da heads-up, Norice bro!
Old 20-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
wasei. now u base in thailand or AC?!?!?!
Greetings,

I'm based in Bangkok but usually go to Angeles 3 - 4 times a year! Also, I have no business interest or investments in Angeles! I like Angeles because girls can speak English and cheaper compared to
Bangkok and Pattaya!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-04-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=cuntjigger;17265634]
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ooohhh..shit! Thks for da heads-up, Norice bro!

Greetings,

But, you have better leverage in negotiations during rainy season!

Good luck.

Old 20-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder u kana flame by others 55555 cuz u only see girls there 3 4 times.... cheaper by how much?

Do u bring girls back to your bkk condo for bombom?
You do the math, not including drinks 2,500 pesos vs 3,800 bhat!

Old 20-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah bro... u mean there got "not like ours" people??
scared ley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I love their Porterhouse steak.
But I love their Poitergeist room even more
Old 20-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman4848 View Post
Ah bro... u mean there got "not like ours" people??
scared ley.
You not a regular to AC? That room was a "must try" for tourists to AC and the Swiss Chalet would never release that room even when they are full house unless the guest sign an indemnity and acknowledge they are aware of the strange phenomenon they are likely to encounter.

In case you dunno which room..... it is the 1st room beside the reception on the ground level.
Old 21-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You do the math, not including drinks 2,500 pesos vs 3,800 bhat!
2500 peso = $63 SGD

3800 baht = $160 SGD

Sure, its cheaper in AC, but you get what you pay for. Why even spend money/time at all for travel to AC and pay for DW type looking girls not attractive at all? Even you admit the current bar girls not beautiful anymore like in the past....and no indication they are getting better in quality.

AC:

Thai:

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 22-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
BrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
2500 peso = $63 SGD

3800 baht = $160 SGD

Sure, its cheaper in AC, but you get what you pay for. Why even spend money/time at all for travel to AC and pay for DW type looking girls not attractive at all? Even you admit the current bar girls not beautiful anymore like in the past....and no indication they are getting better in quality.

AC:
{edited by mod - any reason to post pic again}
You nailed it. I've been going to AC for 20 years. BF used to be 1000-1200 pesos, now I'm hearing 2500-4000 for average looking girls, short time nonetheless. They asking more for LT which used to be the same price. Those cute young girls AC was famous for are now going to Manila directly from the province.

I guess the years of mongering have upped my standards a bit, and I've come to a point where I'd rather pay more to get what I want rather than settle for mediocre looking girls. Last time I went to AC for 3 days, I had a real hard time finding a girl my type. I pretty much settled but still had a good time. I ended up spending most of my money on drinks and ladies drinks and hotels. When it was all set and done, it didn't feel worth it anymore. Phnom Penh feels like the old AC in a way and Manila girls have way better quality if you know the right spas or handlers, albeit a bit more expensive.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 22-04-2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old 23-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

The fucking business is getting out of hand now? Tink I better jerk off on my own..hahahaha.😂
Old 23-04-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianNYC View Post
I guess the years of mongering have upped my standards a bit, and I've come to a point where I'd rather pay more to get what I want rather than settle for mediocre looking girls. Last time I went to AC for 3 days, I had a real hard time finding a girl my type. I pretty much settled but still had a good time....Phnom Penh feels like the old AC in a way and Manila girls have way better quality if you know the right spas or handlers, albeit a bit more expensive.
I prefer the FL girls in Thailand and price isn't much more than AC gogos (2000-2500baht ST, ~$80-100SGD) plus the food is way better, better/cheaper hotels than AC, and more things to do in Bangkok. Cambodia i have not been in ages because i did not enjoy the environment and look of the girls there, but i think ST is commonly only about $40-50USD which is cheep if you like how the girls there look. I would still choose Phnom Penh over AC however despite my dislike of the place, because i believe they will have better looking girls overall.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 26-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Enjoyed my trip in April tho I got sick 2nd day in with a nasty flu. Planning to go back in mid Sep. Is the ABC Aqua suite worth the 160 sgd per nite?

Or go for Penthouse suite at Central Park Tower.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Enjoyed my trip in April tho I got sick 2nd day in with a nasty flu. Planning to go back in mid Sep. Is the ABC Aqua suite worth the 160 sgd per nite?

Or go for Penthouse suite at Central Park Tower.
Greetings,

No, it's not worth it, too far from walking street. But, once you get a girl in your room, she won't leave unless you kick her out! All the girls love ABC Hotel.

The other two hotels are nice and you should also consider Queens Hotel. Amsterdam Hotel is okay since it's located center of walking street. September is a rainy season.

Old 26-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Greetings,

No, it's not worth it, too far from walking street. But, once you get a girl in your room, she won't leave unless you kick her out! All the girls love ABC Hotel.

The other two hotels are nice and you should also consider Queens Hotel. Amsterdam Hotel is okay since it's located center of walking street. September is a rainy season.
I have tried Queens and tbh I was impressed. But I was thinking of getting something fancy this time round and I know ABC has a shuttle to Fields.

Unless Queens has something similar of course. So you suggest a Central Park Resort suite if I wanna try something fancy?
Old 26-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
I have tried Queens and tbh I was impressed. But I was thinking of getting something fancy this time round and I know ABC has a shuttle to Fields.

Unless Queens has something similar of course. So you suggest a Central Park Resort suite if I wanna try something fancy?
You should go for ABC Hotel! Might as well, enjoy your life to the fullest!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1