The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
sweet model looking PRC (blonde)

Yo bros.
It has being a while I m back here sharing you the best of my loban, those bros who have try all my past FL, u know I only share gd and special treats.
I have lately try one PRC who work here as a office gal, shes blonde, model figure, with a nice C cup, firm and beautiful, she can be playful and cute, nice and strong BJ (if u are not strong enough, u might just explore, hehehe), but a bit pricey, but it worth every cent, she needed some add on $$$$ for hometown, so doing this short term, rise $$$ and she'lll stop, so, Im just helping her out, just like some of my past contacts, Im NOT a OKT, so pls dun misunderstand.

looks: 7/10 (long blonde hairy), (mix of chinese, russian)
100/1 shot (rm/cd not included)
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
C cup, firm.
FJ: 7/10 treat you like boyfriend if u know how to treat a lady.

If any bros are interested pls leave me your contact no., timing, in my mail (just like how i always do, the regular bros know my style), I will get back to u with arrangment.
NOTE: Bros with 60 pts or 6 power above may mail me, others pls dun try and waste eachother time. TQ.
Old 26-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sweet model looking PRC (blonde)

dear bros.,
I have being out on buz trip, sorry for the slow reply, I would carry on help to arrange.
Old 26-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
boxout is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, shes sounds dame good and juicy, care to help me with bking??? I have send u PM. I cant wait.
Old 26-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
looks: 7/10 (long blonde hairy), (mix of chinese, russian)
100/1 shot (rm/cd not included)
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
C cup, firm.
FJ: 7/10 treat you like boyfriend if u know how to treat a lady.

NOTE: Bros with 60 pts or 6 power above may mail me, others pls dun try and waste eachother time. TQ.
I must said your requirement is quite high...But the damage $100 is quite reasonable...If her look & svcs is as good as u had claim...Too bad she only do bj

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 26-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
I must said your requirement is quite high...But the damage $100 is quite reasonable...If her look & svcs is as good as u had claim...Too bad she only do bj
Bro, Im now putting down the requirement to 20pts, so she can have buzx, But I must tell you, shes gd even if u just go naked, her over all look will gd enough to rise the flat. hehehehhe. U wanna try your pole? hahahaha

Last edited by cchisq; 26-10-2007 at 02:56 PM. Reason: mistake information
Old 26-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
shes gd even if u just go naked, her over all look will gd enough to rise the flat. hehehehhe. U wanna try your pole?
Bro cchisq, u mean flag har? Anyway understand yr T&C. As me not so comfy in leaving my ctc with u. U also not comfy just giving me her ctc. 那就随缘吧! Btw kudos to u which had lower down yr T&C to 20 points. So that more bro can try her...

Old 26-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

really got so powerful? hmm i wait for others FR 1st
Old 27-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro cchisq, u mean flag har? Anyway understand yr T&C. As me not so comfy in leaving my ctc with u. U also not comfy just giving me her ctc. 那就随缘吧! Btw kudos to u which had lower down yr T&C to 20 points. So that more bro can try her...
Onion,

Since U not comfortable to give him your contact, I can help U to give your number to TS......

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 27-10-2007, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
megardstorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymegardstorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any brother can help.. to UP UP me so that I can try her?
Thanks in advance.
Old 27-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Onion,

Since U not comfortable to give him your contact, I can help U to give your number to TS......
nnkc...mai tcss & kpo ah...later kana zap den u know leh...Oops i tcss in here AGAIN leh...this time rd wanna zap me again?

Old 27-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

YO bros,
Dun rush, everyone of you bros have a try, bros who try her, pls give us a juicy FR on her, so to share your experience with all.

chisq
Old 27-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
really got so powerful? hmm i wait for others FR 1st
It sound good and powerful, may be worth to give it a try.
Past experience with PRC, most of them are not so service orientated
Old 28-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
nnkc...mai tcss & kpo ah...later kana zap den u know leh...Oops i tcss in here AGAIN leh...this time rd wanna zap me again?
nnkc....then we better go TCSS thread and talk

Sorry TS, please forgive....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 28-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

What's her height / weight?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What's her height / weight?
Shes a modle height, with that killer look, worth every cent. must try to know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1