The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Who’s this sabo king ?
I haven’t even fuck xiao ai and she’s gone
You never tried xiao Ai?
She is really hot and sexy and really really one of the top svc girl in GL

Really kena sabo ... this idiot still playing around I think and may do the same thing to other girls
Old 01-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Who’s this sabo king ?
I haven’t even fuck xiao ai and she’s gone
Most of the current WL have his pic. Dont knw if the new ones hav anot.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any SYT with C to recommend bros? TY!
Old 11-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
Xin er 1608 nice D small size cute syt. She remind me of ex 3033 wei wei.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Xin er 1608 nice D small size cute syt. She remind me of ex 3033 wei wei.
She’s indeed a lovely D cup pocket dynamite.
Small sized but out of ERNOMOUS creamy boobs.
Yummy
Old 11-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another gnd syt with natural C boobs is 1649 Yang Yang
Old 12-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you! But sorry bro it’s been a long while. What does the 4 digit 1234 means? House 12 girl 34? Or lor? Can’t remember haha
Old 13-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you! But sorry bro it’s been a long while. What does the 4 digit 1234 means? House 12 girl 34? Or lor? Can’t remember haha
1234 - Lorong 12 House 34
Old 13-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Another gnd syt with natural C boobs is 1649 Yang Yang
Does she provide AR? Thx bro!
Old 13-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Does she provide AR? Thx bro!
Don’t know as din try with her
I usu don’t ask for AR
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Btonze and bros. Any reccomendation for big eyes..skinny petite..below 1.55m frenching queen
Old 18-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
You never tried xiao Ai?
She is really hot and sexy and really really one of the top svc girl in GL

Really kena sabo ... this idiot still playing around I think and may do the same thing to other girls
Did not realised someone zapped me for this post and just saw.
“01-01-2018 10:55 PM You really need to get zap”
Not so much issue on points la, but you really got a good reason to zap?

So can the zapper please stand out to defend your sabo king or is it yourself?

Please list down your reasons to justify your cruel action of reporting the girl. (Did you divorce your wife, gave her loads of money >$100K because this is what she is able to earn, all prepared to spend your life with her already,
OR you just give some chump change and small gifts?)

Please state that you learnt your lesson and not trying to KC anymore WL ? (Then why are some WL still getting your advances? I am even thinking why they should even service you, but customer is customer, so maybe okt/WL nice enough and can’t reject you, but they must be wary of such sinister people as you)

Actually this episode over already, but the zapping just got on my nerve as if you are so wronged. If so please openly respond on the above, and see how other people view the case and if they support you.

I am not the only one who commented negatively about you.
Have you zapped the others? Have you justified your actions to them as well ?
Maybe you do have your valid reasons, let us know. We are sympathetic people, but at the moment we sympathized with the poor WL and with ourselves who lost a pretty good svc WL.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future
Zapper nowadays really hide behind walls. Chills. I up you 16 points Bro! 😂

QUOTE=Fat Fatt;16923409]Did not realised someone zapped me for this post and just saw.

Please list down your reasons to justify your cruel action of reporting the girl. (Did you divorce your wife, gave her loads of money >$100K because this is what she is able to earn, all prepared to spend your life with her already,

Please state that you learnt your lesson and not trying to KC anymore WL ? (Then why are some WL still getting your advances? I am even thinking why they should even service you, but customer is customer, so maybe okt/WL nice enough and can’t reject you, but they must be wary of such sinister people as you)

Actually this episode over already, but the zapping just got on my nerve as if you are so wronged. If so please openly respond on the above, and see how other people view the case and if they support you.

Maybe you do have your valid reasons, let us know. We are sympathetic people, but at the moment we sympathized with the poor WL and with ourselves who lost a pretty good svc WL.[/QUOTE]
Old 18-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Did not realised someone zapped me for this post and just saw.

Maybe you do have your valid reasons, let us know. We are sympathetic people, but at the moment we sympathized with the poor WL and with ourselves who lost a pretty good svc WL.
Bro

Ignore such cowards
I get zapped from time to time for collating lists and some FRs even though I only started since late last year.
I don’t give a damn and don’t intend to.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2018, 08:28 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Negative points is the new gold standard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1