The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

So wrong of me...it was my fault...should not have receive BJ from colleagues / client / SIL...bad boy...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 26-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
So wrong of me...it was my fault...should not have receive BJ from colleagues / client / SIL...bad boy...
Lol bro many admire what u have lo
Old 26-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
accurate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got to know a rich tai tai who is ard mid 30s who drove me to pierce reservoir with her bmw late that night. She simply dry me.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate View Post
I got to know a rich tai tai who is ard mid 30s who drove me to pierce reservoir with her bmw late that night. She simply dry me.
wooo... That is hmmmm...power la bro

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 26-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

Never had the chance haha
Old 26-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

got another incident but not that wonderful as my previous minah encounter

was travelling alone to Taipei after I ORDed. Sat beside a middle aged lady (about mid to late 40s) on my flight (China Airlines) and she initiated a chat with me. Asked me what I was doing etc... all the usual chatter. She said it was a business trip for her. So when we touched down she asked how am I going to Taipei City and I replied I was going to take Freego Bus or Kuo Kuang Bus service. She offered to tompang me since her hotel was near Taipei Station.

fast forward dunno why when she asked me to go up to her room with her I didn't reject. Maybe because I was alone and thought why not nothing to lose. She wasn't attractive at all. Probably a low 4/10 if u ask me. Started getting touchy all over with me, so I played along. She stripped and her tits were a little saggy and my dick become soft. So she tried to BJ me and took some time for me to get it up again; thinking I really no feel to fuck her at all, tried my best to cum during the BJ. Eventually I did cum in her mouth (really drained me dry like an old demoness), and she sense I abit sian liao.

entertained her for a while with conversation and smokes... eventually siam off to my own hotel. Didnt exchange contact at all.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate View Post
Wah... guess a lot of people gonna ask u for her contact including me.

Is she ur sugar mummy?
Old 26-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
accurate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight80 View Post
Wah... guess a lot of people gonna ask u for her contact including me.

Is she ur sugar mummy?
Lolz..not sugar mum... not in contact anymore.
Old 26-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 11
PrettyBoy92 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrettyBoy92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A stranger at town with just a pack of cigg. The story is like this: I was taking my smoking break as usual during work at one of the mall staircase. This retail girl came and asked me for one stick, jokingly i said, if you blow me, i give u one new packet. She think for awhile then tell me lets go, lol! Went to the top floor the staircase could go andwe started. And that was the only time i saw her. Not the best blow but most yolo blow. Believe it or not is up to you but i couldn't believe it myself at first too.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Long ago, there was this gal who was kind of my buddy-friend, the younger sis type. A very cheeky gal with dovey eyes, bunny teeth and very intelligent as she was always in the first few places during JC & even scored 1st class honours in NUS. She was always in & out of relationships and I was always the "aunt agony" then one night we hooked up for a midnight movie but it was a boring show so we left early and somehow we ended up in my office frenching away.

We were soon half naked & that was the first time I saw her A cup boobs with brownish nipples which I went to suck like a baby. It was the first time in the few years that I touched her naked body and we kissed like long lost lovers, I remembered that she enjoyed it very much whenever I licked her neck from collar bones to the ears. Then, she went down on me to give a wet blow job while I fingered her wet pussy. Just when she took my hardened bro to her vagina lips, I suddenly felt guilty and stopped everything!

I said something like i treated her as a good friend & didn't want to break into her body like other guys did. Shit, tried to be an angel

So, pulled up my pants & even buttoned up her shirt. I think she got angry after that night maybe because she felt humiliated for being rejected. We didn't contact for few months then one day she sent me an invitation to her wedding. A couple of years later she was divorced & I even helped her to move home. Somehow we never spoke of that night again
Old 27-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy92 View Post
A stranger at town with just a pack of cigg. The story is like this: I was taking my smoking break as usual during work at one of the mall staircase. This retail girl came and asked me for one stick, jokingly i said, if you blow me, i give u one new packet. She think for awhile then tell me lets go, lol! Went to the top floor the staircase could go andwe started. And that was the only time i saw her. Not the best blow but most yolo blow. Believe it or not is up to you but i couldn't believe it myself at first too.
Bro...all sort of shit happened in my life, which I find it too good to be true.
I believe your encounter...

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 27-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Long ago, there was this gal who was kind of my buddy-friend, the younger sis type. A very cheeky gal with dovey eyes, bunny teeth and very intelligent as she was always in the first few places during JC & even scored 1st class honours in NUS. She was always in & out of relationships and I was always the "aunt agony" then one night we hooked up for a midnight movie but it was a boring show so we left early and somehow we ended up in my office frenching away.

We were soon half naked & that was the first time I saw her A cup boobs with brownish nipples which I went to suck like a baby. It was the first time in the few years that I touched her naked body and we kissed like long lost lovers, I remembered that she enjoyed it very much whenever I licked her neck from collar bones to the ears. Then, she went down on me to give a wet blow job while I fingered her wet pussy. Just when she took my hardened bro to her vagina lips, I suddenly felt guilty and stopped everything!

I said something like i treated her as a good friend & didn't want to break into her body like other guys did. Shit, tried to be an angel

So, pulled up my pants & even buttoned up her shirt. I think she got angry after that night maybe because she felt humiliated for being rejected. We didn't contact for few months then one day she sent me an invitation to her wedding. A couple of years later she was divorced & I even helped her to move home. Somehow we never spoke of that night again
Shit bro... I believe ur story. Now more bros r coming out with their long lost love experiences.. hang in there.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 27-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post
By my ex-gf's best fren!!! Abt 12 yr ago !!! This is oso maybe my best sex story.

Ok, actually she is a normal plain jane - not pretty but not ugly also but body very good type. When I broke up with my ex that time hor, i contacted her to try to help me get my ex back lo. I think so she like me a bit oso coz a few times she accompany me go drinking and talk abt my break up. At that time, i remember her bf go australia study so she oso lonely.

1 nite I told her i was stressed and goin for a massage (clean one). She ask me don waste money go over her place as parents not in town - she can give me good massage and talk also. Think nothing of it so i went thinking the most head and shoulder massage.

When i go over, she brought me to her house top floor like attic but it is a cozy area got tv and stereo. At first we talk a bit on my problems while seeping some wine and watch Gone in 60 seconds. By the time the movie end it was about 1am liaoz. She then lay those thin mattress on the floor and ask me lie down and remove my tee (i got my berms on). i got a tattoo on my back and so a bit pai seh. I remember she was shock i got a tattoo. She took baby oil and started massage my back and shoulder and then head. So shiok till i fall nearly fall asleep till she ask me turn around and she started massaging even my face. Now she was wearing a sunnydress that night and when she was massaging my face, my right arm had no place to put so I put around her that time. Soon she moved down and massaged my chest and with body oil and on my sides, i started to get a bit horny.

This is when i start to run my hand on her back - slowly on the surface. Soon i was stroking her hamstring that part under her dress and getting a erection. She suddenly moved away and said "HEY, dont anyhow take advantage AH". I replied her massage made me so relaxed.

She then sat on my belly with her back facing me and cont to massage my thighs. with this action and baby oil, my cock become even more hard and i tell you she can see - every action is close to my cock - back and forth. Soon i started put my 2 hands on her hips to try to stabilise her. She nvr object and slowly i somehow manage to put my hands under her dress and started stroking her body but not on her buttocks or cb or boop - only on the side and stomach area. i can feel she oso feel good. i was waiting if she will respond. As time go back... can hear her give out a short moan. Suddenly, she apply oil on her palm and slipped her hands into my berms. I almost CUMMED but know action starting liao. I started to put my hands under her bra while she massaged my groin. Out of the blue, she started sliding her body towards my head and started pushing my shorts down. It was in full glory i tell you - almost explode type. Then she went down on me.......... for about 20 seconds and I came. SHIT! SO malu.

She then fell back on me and I continued fondling her breast and now i pull her dress up and remove her dress and bra. all these without face to face. Slowly placed her on my side and went lick her boops. She close her eyes and moan. maybe don wan eye contact. can hear her moans getting louder and more intense.. started remove her panties and fingered her. boy, was it tight. many times she try use her hand push my hand away but i never let go. soon she just start rubbing my cock again. in no time i became hard again and went lick her cb. wah seh, first time i see a woman twich her body and scream so hard. I then tried enter her BUT she stopped me coz no condom scared got reminant sperm. But as a 23-24 yr old boy i cannot tahan and start chut pattern. I cont what i was doing and started frenching her. As I was on top of her in in a doggy position while she was lying down, she started jerking my cock. Slowly, i went lower and lower and used my cock to rub her vulva. She got wet and wetter and I just slotted it in. She was shocked but i know she was enjoying. I slow fucked her and she whispered into my ears dont come inside. Had her cum a few more times and when i knew i was coming i told her, she pushed me over and blew me till i cum again.

We slept for a few hours and got up. She told me not to treat her as a rebound but still can be good frens. Said we both wanted it. So mature for her age. After that, our relationship became funny. Very cold. We didnt do it again. Only met up with her for coffee and dinner. After that drift apart. Didnt get back with my ex oso.
Fantastic sharing bro! I wished I had such an experience when younger. No luck last time.. sheesh.. some more all boys school...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

By my potential biz partner from overseas! happened this year and happening now.

that's why I was drawn to this title.

Old 27-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reach office very early to rush some reports. Got stress up and decided to go release in toilet since still early. Happily maaturbating than the old Malay cleaner came in and saw as u forgot to lock the door. Saw me n say Aiyoh gf never give last night. I say never n wanna zip up. Crazy idea n I ask her to help me hj I pay her. Since I also talk to her when I free. She came in lock the door n hj me. Halfway she knew down to BJ me till I cim.

FYI she is not a looker. Old n skinny. I regret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1