The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Why SG girls bombs so small?

Something that has been bugging me ever since I started traveling to other countries. Why our SG girls have got small to flat boobs compared to girls in other countries? I'm not taking about angmoh country, just our regional countries have got girls with naturally bigger ones.... Care to chip in your thoughts?
Old 01-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why SG girls bombs so small?

maybe cos you haven't met the big one? doesn't mean singapore don't have right?
Old 01-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe too little physical activity or exercise compared to other regions? Also the diet here and weather.

What i notice, not 100% but generally:
- higher educational level / prosperity, boob size smaller
- more protein and dairy in diet, bigger boobs. Good example, mid-east countries where diet is mainly meat with less green veggies
- exercise, e.g. outdoor lifestyle and labour / chores, bigger boobs. Girls from rural regions vs urbanized for example
- countries with cold winters, bigger boobs, obvious reason
-
Old 01-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Maybe too little physical activity or exercise compared to other regions? Also the diet here and weather.

What i notice, not 100% but generally:
- higher educational level / prosperity, boob size smaller
- more protein and dairy in diet, bigger boobs. Good example, mid-east countries where diet is mainly meat with less green veggies
- exercise, e.g. outdoor lifestyle and labour / chores, bigger boobs. Girls from rural regions vs urbanized for example
- countries with cold winters, bigger boobs, obvious reason
-
Ya, was thinking about these as well. But out of 10 office ladies I've seen, just at bustop, maybe 1 of them have mid size, provided she's not wearing push-ups.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Something that has been bugging me ever since I started traveling to other countries. Why our SG girls have got small to flat boobs compared to girls in other countries? I'm not taking about angmoh country, just our regional countries have got girls with naturally bigger ones.... Care to chip in your thoughts?
Bombs so small cos of diet.
They avoid certain food like baked beans which mean farts not so loud. Not so stinky...

Knn. You Write also don't know how to write properly

The true reason is inferior genes la.
Garbagement said before spore took in the trash of China. So not surprising. Trash will look like gong li meh

Boobs Is due to distribution of fats LA.
So if ger not overweight, means no boobs lo. Quite amazing if all a gers fats go to her boobs not waist

Plus diet matters. In some countries they eat food full of additives n chemicals which alter body chemistry
______
Exchange points know how to write ma
Old 02-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Genetic recycling small island:
fish looks all around
horse looks all around
small boobs
short genes

Compared China, big big country, big big sea fishes many many types mixed.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Genetic recycling small island:
fish looks all around
horse looks all around
small boobs
short genes

Compared China, big big country, big big sea fishes many many types mixed.
Good point. Overseas chinese in malaysia and indonesia also same stock as singapore, but they generally have bigger boobs. Bigger countries, gene pool is wider.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MissLatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are talking about Singapore of Chinese ethnic, then compare with Japan, China and Koreans. The original ones (without enhancements) are all small.

In fact, Japanese ones are really less endowed. It's obvious when we (females) visit onsens.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Carbones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLatte View Post
If you are talking about Singapore of Chinese ethnic, then compare with Japan, China and Koreans. The original ones (without enhancements) are all small.

In fact, Japanese ones are really less endowed. It's obvious when we (females) visit onsens.
Think so too
Old 02-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Probably the better comparison would be of Asian women born and raised in a developed western country. In this situation, I believe most of us, without having to be doctors, nutritionists or other health experts, would be quick to point out that the diet is the very likely cause for the differences.

Many of the Asian women born or raised since childhood in Australia tend to have bigger breasts and buttocks, and some are not even big or chubby. I would not be surprised if the same observation can be made of Asians in America and Canada.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JieJieJiaoWo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLatte View Post

no picture no talk, take a picture for us next time you visit onsens

*And that is why we can be whoever we want to be as long as we are alive!
There are no 'fake' people, we are all trying to find our true self.
I can be generous today, I could be a thief tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

according to stats
today girls have larger boobs than 20 years ago compared to girls of the same age

i kinda agree
i have been seeing bigger boobs....lol.

im not a boob person
but more than a handful is nice
my fb has natural 32 d....
she said victoria secret....lol
different bra size for different brands i guest.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You have seen many naked girls? Now got magic bra wo.
Anyway, big boobs normally will also be plump as those are fat.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepost View Post
You have seen many naked girls? Now got magic bra wo.
Anyway, big boobs normally will also be plump as those are fat.

not really
the standard deviation.....is a different animal.

actually i was at the pool yesterday
noticed some girls with fat ass but small boobs...
one actually doing a work out....guess wants to increase the boobs size.

i really think its god made...
ie...either u have it or u dont
doesnt mean if u were fat...
boobs there.
perhaps....but not 32d
more like 36 or 38 plus
Old 02-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fatigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All i want to know why local girls the pussy area tend to be dark. Is it due to the weather or what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1