The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Temptation in office

welcome back TS! do continue updating your story.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Peaceful weekend, no msg from them as both Mary and qiao should be having their own family time. As a single I did not do much on the weekend also no mood to Chiong as I have to give myself a rest.

Monday blue started the week, before I left my house, I receive two messages, one is from my boss and another one is from qiao

Boss- hey there is a new staff today, will be under your care and his name is Jason. Must take care of him.

Qiao: are you free now? Can meet?

From these two message, of course I have to go for qiao. So I msg my boss that I going to take mc. So let another colleague of mine take the new guy for today.

Boss noted and I quickly go to the clinic that I always go to get mc.

Boss- waaa play too much during weekend ar, take care ar, then I swap the new staff with you and kai. You will be taking the next one tmr.

Me - ok boss thanks

After getting the mc, I quickly Chiong to Qiao's place.

Qiao opened the door

Me: hello, is there anything urgent?

Qiao: I got something that needs your help

Me: okay... (thinking that sian Liao should be those fixing of stuff which needs my help knn)

She lead me to her room's wardrobe and told that one of the drawer seems to be faulty. Well no choice since come here Liao might as well help her to check and leave. I was looking for the reason on why the drawer cannot open then she speaks

Qiao: after you solve that drawer issue, can help me to look at this as well

I was thinking walao free labour and when I turn around I saw that she was referring to her pussy. She was sitting on the bed lifting up her skirt and playing with her pussy.

Limbei buay tahan, quickly took off my pants and shove my dick in her pussy

Qiao:你好坏哦,那么快就插

Me: 不要吗?那我就拉出来

Qiao: 讨厌,当然要,一直想你的弟弟插进我的妹妹,好爽哦

Me: 那就乖乖的让我爽

Qiao: 把我当成你的性奴,快加速

I fuck her like mad on that day, and cum twice. I know is dangerous to cum inside but that day really don't care.

Qiao: 好爽,时间差不多了,你也快走吧,我的老公就要回来了

Me:那么早?才11罢了

Qiao: 是啊他做半天的

I quickly clean myself and went back home. Though will have another round after I recover.

So I went home and have a rest.

Till the next day

Reporting to work... hey opqwopqw, come, intro you to your new buddy, Jamie. She is a fresh grad, no experience so do guide her well.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

A short intro about Jamie, she is in business admin course, just graduated from uni. She is around 160cm in height and slim looking with a very good boobs (D cup) and curvy butt.
She looks like those girl next door type who only put those little make up kind

After my boss left, I bring her around the office to introduce our colleagues. After the introduction, I bring her to her workstation and explain to her the company rules, regulation, the work procedure, her work scope and office culture.

After the explanation, it was around lunch time. Normally I will either hang out with my gang or go solo (especially when I going to visit some service)

At that day I wanted to visit my ML but seeing her alone don't know where to go, I decided to bring her out for lunch and at the same time let her familiar with the office surrounding.

The day ended as usual, with tons of work keep piling but luckily got Jamie to help me to ease my workload.

The next day when I came to work, I saw Jamie had already started working. I look at my watch again and it's 8am only. I thought I will be the earliest today but she was first.

Me: morning! You are quite early today

Jamie: yea cause got quite a lot of things to do and learn

Me: very good attitude

To my surprise she had help me to settle quite a number of stuff, which makes my workload today even lesser and close to none.

Shiok Liao la, can slack and I open my phone to chat with my ML to see when she is available. Have booked her at noon. Lunch time is here, Jamie walk towards me and ask if she can join me for lunch but I told her that I have something on. But can see her face of disappointment, so I decline my appointment and went lunch with her. Can see her face lighten up and off we go for lunch. I checked my gang if they are still around but they already went missing since 15 mins ago. So I have to bring her for lunch again.

Same thing as yesterday, I get to know her more and apparently she is evergreen. I was like walao, such a Chio by still evergreen.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

The few days of working is pretty normal until Jamie reached her one month period in the office (I exclude Mary and qiao in the process as Mary not much happening since she went for holiday and qiao is not part of this office temptation as she is not my colleague so I will focus more on Jamie)

Through this one month of interaction, we slowly became Best Friend in office. One day, boss inform me that I was assigned to go to oversea business trip to oversea the business entity in Beijing and wanted me to bring along Jamie but she will only be there for a week while I will be there for months till year as this is consider a promotion to me as I was promoted to the director of overseas ops (I got this promotion because the other suitable candidates did not want to assign to Beijing for Long term as they have family)

Jamie was happy to know that she will be going to Beijing and this is her first time to Beijing

Finally the day has come and both of us has reached Beijing and took a cab to hotel. I was given the number by my boss to call when we reach hotel.

Me: 你好,你是陈秘书吗

陈秘书:你好,我是陈秘书. 林懂通知我你的到来,我今晚回去见你和Jamie 小姐

Me: (I think I write in English better) okay sure see you tonight

Miss Chen: okay see you

At first I thought miss Chen should be those Aunty Ling of secretary like what we see in Singapore although I saw a fair bit of experience share in sbf stating that the China girls are Hot especially secretary

So I inform Jamie about it and will be preparing to meet the secretary soon.

Evening time

Got a call from the secretary and we proceed to go to the hotel lobby to meet her. When we saw her, she was fucking gorgeous. Like wtf! Dream came true.

So we proceed to have a discussion on the company scheduled and such in the lobby. After the meeting ended, we went back to our room and secretary Chen went home as well.

About secretary Chen
She is also around the same height as Jamie expect the she is more beautiful but her boobs only c cup
Old 17-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

When I went to bed, my mind kept thinking about fucking both Jamie and secretary Chen. Really cannot tahan by thinking I marikita Liao, then suddenly I heard a moan next to my room, I heard my name as well, I thought I am dreaming but it seems real. Jamie stays next to me, so I have doubts I myself but as I walk towards her room, the moaning gets louder and I heard my name also.

I was thinking Wah Is she masturbedding while thinking of me? Or am I in my lala land. So my hand itchy and curious, I knock the door,

Me: Jamie are you alright?

The noise suddenly stopped, and the door was half open. Can see her hair quite messy and panting.

Me: are you alright, cause I heard you calling my name and it seems like you are yelling.

Jamie: not really, nothing happen.

Me: let me see what happen

I push open the door and went in her room. I saw a didilo on her bed and her bed is wet.

Me: wow sorry, I tot really someone break into your room and threaten you.

Jamie was Shy standing at the corner of the room.

Me: waaa you really wet the bed

Then I move towards her and started to finger her
Old 18-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great 1 , boss. cant wait for the next update.
Old 24-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
slimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 24-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SwJT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 24-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DyPM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping ...
Old 25-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
moxow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoxow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Excellent reading material .
Old 25-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxow View Post
Excellent reading material .
Fully agreed .
Old 27-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jexsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish i hv chance to work in overseas...
Old 04-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
konnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got anymore updates ?
Old 04-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Ballistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue updating your story.
Advert Space Available