The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

camp here for more updates to the story.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Much as I’d love to meet the girls and update here, I face time constraint.

Currently doing online studies that require regular assignments to be handed up.

That’s taking up a lot of my time.

Don’t know why last time never study no contacts. Suddenly doing this course so many contacts. It’s like fate is mocking me.

Won’t be surprised if the moment the course ends all the contacts disappear.

It’s also damn frustrating when you feel the strong urge BUT you just can’t afford the time to meet, or that people are just not available.

Drives you crazy

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-01-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity, what’s the one thing about the girl you are bonking that you cannot tolerate ?

For me it’s SMELL. Bad smells. I’m a person who loves to french.
And cigarette breath turns me off. But I can still tolerate it. But I cannot tolerate halitosis.

The kind where the smell is so pervasive it defeats all fresh mints.

The kind that still lingers in the air couple of hours after you leave the rendezvous.

Strike that one off the list. It’s a huge NO NO

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-01-2018, 04:41 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

coffee and milk makes dry mouth stinks.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
DiuLeiLouMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here for more
Old 14-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xxearth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 14-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

All of a sudden I find I have no one to meet. Both S and K have not replied since they left.

KS is unavailable, not sure if she’s still in BKK.
JH seems to be perpetually busy with her work.

LB has been messaging on and off but is not interested currently.

Sian man.

Old 15-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

When you are looking for it, it's a drought. When you're not, it's a flood. life's like that..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
When you are looking for it, it's a drought. When you're not, it's a flood. life's like that..
My sentiment with you...
Old 15-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I know right? Sianz max

Old 16-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

S just got back. And she messaged me !!! Yay !!!

Hope to meet up soon.

I’m also hoping to meet JH for lunch tomorrow. Hehe

Old 16-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
S just got back. And she messaged me !!! Yay !!!

Hope to meet up soon.

I’m also hoping to meet JH for lunch tomorrow. Hehe
look forward to your next updates.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

A bit sian and somewhat frustrated.

After a month of rushing assignments like mad. Today got a good half day. And no one to meet for a session.

The ones I wanna meet not available.

Had lunch with JH. But lunch is still lunch.

Rather different from intimacy

Old 16-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Need to meet someone soon !!!

Frustrated to the max !

Old 17-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

I’m actually in discussions with a couple more haha

One I’ll call Studs
One is Gymmer
And one simply R !!!

Alas. Hard to coordinate timing !!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1