The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

Good job Bro TS. Tell her fly kite !

How can she ownself say ownself good SB ? Take your $$ and low priority ?
Today, I was being milked HDLY HJ (I the cow & enjoying it !) , was given 1.5 hr of pure attention less than $90..

Like bro above said, take your money, go and find nice girl who wil love you and lavish some attention on you bro.. good luck !

PS: At my burn rate and your budget, you can everyday enjoy once and still have extra $300 extra to save !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Thanks all for the support
Told her I wanted out firmly and to go fly kite
She kept saying she was loyal. Didnt work with other guys
Been a good sb. I said I needed some form of being a piority in her life. Respected and valued.
Not just like a cow you milk for cash and disappear
Old 21-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you earn 30k monthly and u spend 3k on sb (10%) then who cares, but if you earn under 10K then its really a poor investment considering such low returns compareing 1/day bonk at 100a pop cf ur 3/month where she even renege on that limited committment
How much you should spend on a product depends on the value of the product, not how much you earn.

Even one day you earn $1-million/month, a burger in McD would still cost $5... it would be too stupid if you pay $100 for a same burger.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
from you comment we can safely assume from what strata of society you belong to when you cannot even understand a simple concept.
Let me make it simple that even you can understand, the idea is as such;
There is maccdonalds burgers for 5 dollars and there are wagu beef burgers with gold leaf fillings that would sell for 100 dollars
If you were to earn 1mill. month you can decide what is worth you spending you mony on, the 5 dollar burger or the 100 dollar burger, both are burgers and are NOT the same they may have similar things.
What would be stupid is for someone earning 3k a month to continually eat the 100 burger ever day for 12mth , sure they can "afford" its but it would be highly wasteful considering what they could do with that money.

So in the example of our friend who took a FL and made it into his sugarbabe, im assuming as she was as FL her cost per shot would be 200-500, it cant see how she would be 1k/shot.
Now this guy who earns sub10k a month decides that paying a girl 3k/month for 3x monthly meets at effectively 1k/shot is a good idea and for which you defend him ( that is as close to paying 100 dollars for a 5 dollar mcdonald burger which you said is stupid). So he wasted 30% of his income on something that should have costed around 1500 or less, and you still wanna argue about value

From your comment we can see where you fit in ignoreing that you are the type topay for premium status, even that alone should tell us what kind of person you are...ps tehre are many on this thread who go to a fuck shop where the price is fixed eg maccondald then after the fuck spoil the market by tipping 25-50% then their excuse is they enjoy it and pay extra, not withstanding that most others would get the same "burger/chicken" for the fixed price, so clearly tehre are a great many stupid people who are willing to pay 100 for a 5 dllar burger maybe you are amongst them since you so happy to defend then citing value of the product
If a wagyu burger is rare and is worth $100, it would be another stupid thing to do if you do not purchase it given you earn $3K/month, which you can totally afford it.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Hi Bros.

I have an ex fl who was supposedly high end and became my sugarbabe since last year october. Been a year
Committed 3k a month to her. With 3 meets a month
Starting, she still messged at least say 10times a day. And maybe traded emails whenever she could not
Recently, she said her bf has stopped working. Everyday at home. Cnt text incase he found out.so we only contacted on the day we met

Sometimes I feel really stupid accepting her ever lower standard of this relationship.
Yes, she offers raw sex and allows me to cum insider her.now.as.we grow closer.last year. And its an agreement she only does raw with me. This I am quite positive as sge is afraid of sickness and will always ask if I rawed anyone before we behin

Recently I finally told her I wanted to end it. She went ballistic. Said never give her any notice and all the nonsense. Said she had made plans for her bf anniversary holiday without my money cannot go and etc.

I feel like I am used but still taken for granted. Like no gratitude at all.

I spoke to some of my friends and was told their sugarbbes also the same. At least you get a chinese or viet or thai. They will be so grateful. Text u alot.

Her body is good. But the sex is starting to be like through the motions. I cant even do 2 shots like the mood is gone.

I want out. Like too much money wasted. But I do miss her at times.
yes, please dump her! when i read abt this kind of SB attitude i feel disappointed...i know a young SB thru friends and i asked her about her sugar daddy. i found it v strange that she thinks her sugar daddy is lucky to have HER instead of she is lucky to find a sugar daddy!

previously 1 older sister in the industry that i spoke to gave this tip (which she said made her SD happy): "the way to ur sugar daddy's heart is simple: keep his stomach full and his balls empty"...so she learned how to appreciate him, cook his fav dishes, learn how to massage after he finish work, seduce him, talk to him/listen to his problems etc....i believe its a 2-way street...u spoil ur SD and ur SD will be happy enough to spoil u also...sounds like ur SB just treats u like a cash cow
Old 23-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

TS don't you understand that your FB have no feelings for you? To her you are just a means of supporting herself, just like being a FL.

The money you spent on her is for her to pampered her bf, simple as that.

You enjoy her services which is sex as well as her acting out as your gf, that is about it.

Don't bother about her anymore.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the encouragement
And yes I stopped replying her
Suddenly she changed. Began to message me asking me how I was and etc. Said she was silly to be like that

I said I was no longer keen to meet. Rather spend my money at massages. And thats what I did

She added a sob story. Her bf dad is sick. Needs money. Thats why she been helping them. The holiday she planned is for him. She needs to pay all cause of her bf situation. He has only a part time job.

I was like. Then go get a job. He is already at a damn working age. Stop being a baby. And she too

And om she goes about the notice period. Said I must give for her to find new sd. Etc
Old 26-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Seriously, I don’t give a fuck pity to you. You deserved it. Why? Cause you are fucking stupid and senseless and cruel.

You earn less than 10k minus CPF let’s say you 8.5 minus your car expenses 2k. 6.5k. She takes 3K. You left with 3.5k

One big fucking question. How much you give your mother? Father?

Your other general expenses cost another 500.left with 3000. That is taking in consideration you earn about 10k. If you earn 8k you are left with 800-1000 a month to spend without giving a single cent to your parents and taking into consideration you live with them.

Any people who earns less than 10k and has a sugar babe that cost 3K for a 3 fuck a month thing. Is mindless stupid cruel to his own family.

If I’m his bf.. I must be damn stupid too. My gf works as a low paid worker but can buy this buy that goes for holiday..

Money drops from sky or ganna Toto every week?

Suay to have this type of gf.

Wake up you stupid fool.

Go geylang or spend that kind of money in courting s girl.. with a 3k courting fee.. sure will get one gf one..

And please.. spend so much on fucks. At least give some to your parents.

Karma dude
Old 27-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kukubird37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Seriously, I don’t give a fuck pity to you. You deserved it. Why? Cause you are fucking stupid and senseless and cruel.

You earn less than 10k minus CPF let’s say you 8.5 minus your car expenses 2k. 6.5k. She takes 3K. You left with 3.5k

One big fucking question. How much you give your mother? Father?

Your other general expenses cost another 500.left with 3000. That is taking in consideration you earn about 10k. If you earn 8k you are left with 800-1000 a month to spend without giving a single cent to your parents and taking into consideration you live with them.

Any people who earns less than 10k and has a sugar babe that cost 3K for a 3 fuck a month thing. Is mindless stupid cruel to his own family.

If I’m his bf.. I must be damn stupid too. My gf works as a low paid worker but can buy this buy that goes for holiday..

Money drops from sky or ganna Toto every week?

Suay to have this type of gf.

Wake up you stupid fool.

Go geylang or spend that kind of money in courting s girl.. with a 3k courting fee.. sure will get one gf one..

And please.. spend so much on fucks. At least give some to your parents.

Karma dude
If I am the bf, i will look for more gf, more free fucks and money....Its not that I will marry her.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Toweli3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ignore those calculation post on what is worth or not.
If its service and reward she after. than its only right you crease your payment since there's a breach of service quality.
keep it simple and transactional

Frankly speaking, By even suggesting using your money for holiday with her bf is already shown sign of disrespect.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

That lucky bf of her really...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can see her instagram. All their pictures happily on holiday using my money
She even had the cheek email me. Say not enough money.
Can borrow just 500 and we settle when she is back
I was like wtf. I dont even wanna see u.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, based on your facts

You've mentioned you

1. She is ex fl that became your sb.
2. You pay her 3k per month since Oct 2017
3. She has a bf

But are you

1. Single
2. Married

With extra 3k to spare each month
If you are single, why don't you get a real gf?
If you are married, why don't you spend it on your family?

You kena gong tao by this girl is it?
Old 09-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

TS, got an idea for you.

Pass your ex sb contact to NickP on his thread "How to find a sugarbaby"

Your ex sb will have a new target to prey on and leave you in peace

Win win
Old 16-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Wah. All the big boss here so rich one...
I think if I have 3K to spend on SB, confirm ask my friend's thai gf intro many many.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Enola_Gay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isn't a SB suppose to keep you company, be around whenever you need her? Your case seems more like just a F and go FL transaction.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1