The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 7
GilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for this man

your friend should dump his cheating wife, ask him to take care and find a better woman next time
Old 20-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
KartoonKracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilengkiatMaMi View Post
your friend should dump his cheating wife, ask him to take care and find a better woman next time
sounds like a good advice
Old 21-10-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4life View Post
Im trying to post his pic here but I don't know how to. Any brothers can teach? I tried posting his pic but it didn't load
Upload the pic to imgur then paste the link here
Old 21-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
horny4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The man photo is here. Please try to see if it works. First time posting

https://imgur.com/a/J6vQy
Old 21-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The man photo is here. Please try to see if it works. First time posting

https://imgur.com/a/J6vQy
Hi bro, no I confirm it is a different guy.

The Alex I know was in the telecommunications industry.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Hi bro, no I confirm it is a different guy.

The Alex I know was in the telecommunications industry.
What did that Alex do? Care to share?
Old 23-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
File for divorce and name the guy as Co-defendant in statement of claim as the wife has committed adultery .
He will be served a writ and make to pay for the legal costs and private investigation costs (provided a PI was hired)

If husband continue living with her after discovering the adultery 6 months without starting divorce he cannot use adultery for divorce.
TS, I think what your friend should do is just to divorce his wife, there is no need to look for her lover in this case....

The quote above is not entirely true, this is still a civil case, to get the guy to pay for legal and PI cost is not going to be that easy and it will add on more cost for your friend.

What is true is that your friend have only 6 months to use adultery to divorce, it is especially easy now since he is certain that his wife is pregnant with another's child.

I think what you friend should do now is get his divorce done ASAP, with the minimal cost and get as much of the joint assets as possible, so that he can start afresh.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

the law is not equal to man . so dont need to waste time with her .

move on . woman keep saying all man can be trusted ? so now what ?
Old 23-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 8
Arrogate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArrogate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your fren wife pussy itchy n now become this guys fault? So jus bcos he lied abt his status?? So if he really rich then no issue is it?? Really damn ridiculous. What goes on between 2 consenting adults is their issue n doesnt warrant for a post like tis.

TS, ur lucky if this guy dun find u n sue u for tarnishing his reputation. U assume that the wife told everything truthfully? If she can let another guy fuck what makes u think she wun lie?

Really damn ridiculous.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

I suspect is TS wife kena fuck, thn use a cover story said helping friends.
Why don't TS post the wife pict. Mayb more bros can help identify if they had fuck her before
Old 23-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
I suspect is TS wife kena fuck, thn use a cover story said helping friends.
Why don't TS post the wife pict. Mayb more bros can help identify if they had fuck her before
Sometimes I really wonder why guys always think so disgustingly. If woman commit adultery, then man lose out. If man commit adultery, still man lose out. Headache. Oh well. Anyway, my friend’s Wife decided to abort the baby. No point keeping as the man does not want to be responsible. She chose family instead of man.

Btw, can u don’t be so bastard, post my Wife pic for what? Y not u post your Wife pic instead and see if any Bros fucked her before!

Last edited by horny4life; 23-10-2017 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Forgot add sentence
Old 24-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Hi,

Just sharing not being mean.

She will forever remember she killed her own baby. and if that friend is you , you will always remember the green hat she gave u no matter how much u can be in denial.

It is best to really really think if both the involved party can move on from such a big episode and frankly speaking very very few couples can , in fact i know not of any that did move on completely after wife or husband commit adultery , she also admit she loved that guy back then and wanted to leave to be with him to the point of having his baby.

So pls think really hard and good luck to the both of u.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Sometimes I really wonder why guys always think so disgustingly. If woman commit adultery, then man lose out. If man commit adultery, still man lose out. Headache. Oh well. Anyway, my friend’s Wife decided to abort the baby. No point keeping as the man does not want to be responsible. She chose family instead of man.

Btw, can u don’t be so bastard, post my Wife pic for what? Y not u post your Wife pic instead and see if any Bros fucked her before!
Sorry for my bad English, not want to see ur wife. Can post your friends wife? Since you already posted the guy pic. Wont do more harm right for you to post the wife pic as well.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

Lol. So this whole thing it’s not your friend.. it’s you..
by the way, what all brothers said are true.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Man and women different,

Man fuck for physical feeling.

Women only fuck when they are emotional attached .

Anyway kudos that you forgive her. I would say it’s a wrong move. One hand can’t clap.. also you trust the story been told? It’s all the men fault.
That guy seduce, sweet talk.. blah blah blah.. lol

Why not it’s the lady act she is not married but has a bastard bf who can’t fuck well. Beat her up.. shout at her.. psycho at her.. that’s why she goes into online apps to find other men? This might be the story that she told the other guy and after the guy founds out (after a few fucks) he quickly run away and change all contacts? Or he might not be the only one who she fuck.. just that this guy is the worst fuck and he was given the sole blame?

All I have mentioned are possibilities.

I knew a SG club singer.. act pitiful say ex husband spend so much money and die leaving a bunch of ah Leong after her.. the ex husband has 2 kids from previous marriage. They are married for only 1 year plus..

The truth I have found out.. she loves spending. She owe the ah leong money not ex husband..

She even went to court to fight for the house the ex husband left and wanted to evict the 2 kids so she can’t sell the house,,

Bloody Bitch.. but when she comes to me.. she portray she is the victim..

KNNBACCB.

People kid also want to chased out of house so as to sell and get money..

So you so sure your wife is an angel? It’s all that guy fault? Don’t make me laugh. If she is mother mary. She would not go to online app and find men.
She would not do it raw when she has a husband..

We go call chicken also wear condom.. worst than chicken..
Old 26-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Lol. So this whole thing it’s not your friend.. it’s you..
by the way, what all brothers said are true.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Man and women different,

Man fuck for physical feeling.

Women only fuck when they are emotional attached .

Anyway kudos that you forgive her. I would say it’s a wrong move. One hand can’t clap.. also you trust the story been told? It’s all the men fault.
That guy seduce, sweet talk.. blah blah blah.. lol

Why not it’s the lady act she is not married but has a bastard bf who can’t fuck well. Beat her up.. shout at her.. psycho at her.. that’s why she goes into online apps to find other men? This might be the story that she told the other guy and after the guy founds out (after a few fucks) he quickly run away and change all contacts? Or he might not be the only one who she fuck.. just that this guy is the worst fuck and he was given the sole blame?

All I have mentioned are possibilities.

I knew a SG club singer.. act pitiful say ex husband spend so much money and die leaving a bunch of ah Leong after her.. the ex husband has 2 kids from previous marriage. They are married for only 1 year plus..

The truth I have found out.. she loves spending. She owe the ah leong money not ex husband..

She even went to court to fight for the house the ex husband left and wanted to evict the 2 kids so she can’t sell the house,,

Bloody Bitch.. but when she comes to me.. she portray she is the victim..

KNNBACCB.

People kid also want to chased out of house so as to sell and get money..

So you so sure your wife is an angel? It’s all that guy fault? Don’t make me laugh. If she is mother mary. She would not go to online app and find men.
She would not do it raw when she has a husband..

We go call chicken also wear condom.. worst than chicken..
Woman words cant be trusted one . They always try to portrait themself as victims . Modern woman is like devil in disguise wearing angel uniform.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1