The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Property agent's sex addiction

Nicole ,49,division director , become involved in real estate after leaving 9 to 5 desk job in Civil Service.
Starting out as newbie,she receive training from snr division mgr who was a skirt chaser.
Nicholas, took interest in Nicole 's eye and fair skin.
Upon chatting , he learnt Nicolee's mum is a Japanese.

Nicholas is a single father whose teen son is deaf.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Kenneleon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

waiting for more
Old 03-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
pinkypanther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 03-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Nicole's early start not easy because she faced a lot of competition from her colleagues as well as rival agencies .

Nicholas sole purpose in helping her out is to fuck her as well as to prostitute her to rich clients.

One day, her company announced that all agents must hit sales targets to get into Top 100 agents which are to be featured in newspaper .

Nicole came to her mentor, Nicholas who promised to groom her into top property agent , he said he want her to win top rookie award which gave $500K.

Nicole was grateful and promised to work hard.

but Nicholas has other intentions.

He had booked French high class restaurant at the Marina Bay Sands.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
muxxel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 03-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Nicole arrived at the restaurant, she was mermersied with high class decor of this restaurant.

She saw only Nick there and realised that he had booked the whole restaurant.

Nick present her the rose and she accepted.
He told her he was once in charge of the unit which restaurant was currently in.
and the chef owner was his client, and of the monthly rent the owner pay, he was entitled to commission worth $4k a month.

He told her his total commission per month was $50,000 .

Then chef -owner arrived with starter,
Nicole ate and found it nice .
She was from middle income family staying in 4 room flat, her Singaporean Chinese father worked in Singapore branch of Japanese banking group, and her Japanese mother worked in Singapore Japanese Association here as a admin manager. The total income was modest compared to Nicholas own personal income.
Nicole studied in NUS where she graduated with honour degree in economics and work in civil service where she earn $3k a month. but not enough because inflation was high in Singapore. She decide on real estate because demand for housing is inelastic , where people buy house regardles of price, if price too high, they would go to bank to get loans.
Real estate agent get good commission if they are good.

As Nick noticed Nicole enjoying herself with starter, he excuse himself to chat with owner chef.

Owner chef said he wanted condo near MBS but he ask Nick to negotiate for a affordable price.
Nick said he was in the middle of negotiation and assured that he would get best deal.

He want owner chef to do something for him. He pay $3000 to latter , asked him to lace lady cut prime sirloin with drug.
Latter agreed.

He then went back to the seat and saw happy faced Nicole. The bartender arrived showed them rare red wine bottle.
Nick nodded and bartender poured two glasses and place bottle on the table and walked politely.

Main course arrived , the place in different size - one larger plate carried by waiter and smaller one carried by waitress.

They place plates on the table.

Nick had T-bone steak , Nicole took prime sirloin.

Then violinist arrived and played romantics music.

Moments later, Nicole finish her steak and drink wine and chat with Nick.

Then she felt heaty inside. her behaviour gave her a sign that Nick must take her out.
His owner chef led them out, pressing the lift for them.

The lift led to hotel lobby where manager led them to a suite .
Manager was also Nick client whom latter help him get a unit at Orchard road condo where famous actress stayed.

Nicole was placed on bed, and Nick paid that manager $2000 cash cheque.

nicole clothes was removed and Nick fuck her and film the act..
Old 03-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
3wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 03-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 7
smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!

Starting a campfire .
Old 03-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ChilledPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS..
Old 04-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Nicole woke up next morning and found herself naked. she was shocked and angry. Immediately, she got up and confront Nick in nude. Nick who was fully clothed, smiled and eyed her boobs..
Then she realised she was naked and covered herself in shame and rushed to the shower with her clothes.

She washed herself and look at mirror and crying over loss of chastity.

she came out ,and confronted Nick . she slapped him twice and then he grabbed hold of her hand..

Nick: cool down and listen to me!
this is a realty of successful agent , and you need to be open minded to be rich and successful agent. I had trained many female agents . they understand the need to sacifice chastity in order to be rich. We don't earn salary , we only earn commission . the more we close deal, more we get..
Competition to earn the place in top 100 was very stiff and one colleague sabo each other to earn the place. Some resort to sex in order to gain advantage. can you see that?

Nicole just cried and shout why why why

Nick: Let me show the pics of the top divisional directors and top rookie , and top group managers he had trained and fucked.
Nicole recognised one person . she was the inspiration to former . she read her blog daily and earning powers after she closed deal with Malaysian datuk and princes, Arab billionaires.. and it was because of her, that Nicole give up Civil service job to be property agent.
Nick: actually, she slept around to get deal. I trained her ..
Now, she led near passive income as she is entitled to some comission which her 20 agents under her closed deal. and she jet set often to Europe via first class to see the world.
Nick: if you want $$$$$, let me train you and I would give you my list of clients..

Nicole: yes, Nick.

He then lowered his short and ask Nicole to give him blow job...
Old 04-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

this is nice, camp here for more.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS.....

Cheers...

Cheers
Old 04-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
FreakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!!
Old 04-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

like your story bro, share more soon.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
metaldoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Camping for updates
Advert Space Available