The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
4 FB in 6 mths - Back in SG after many years away

Hey Harpers, I got bad news for you. This years financials not looking good , leadership team has suggested we do some cost cutting.

You either have to go back to SG or find work elsewhere.

“ SG ?! my home is rented out till August 2018 ! “ I retorted

Well thats something you need to sort out mate. Having you back in SG would lower your current costs as an expat and would save us about 30% of your current which I can justify.

That means no more rental allowance, transport, helper, food, electricity etc …. !!! which is quite big sum  worst of all my FBs here ( China ) all gone !! I had 4

Lan lan. Sort out my things and made arrangement to go back to SG within 2 months.

Shall I stay with the old folks or shall I rent an apartment alone was the first thought that came to mind. Shit I better arrange for my car to be sold here first .. picked up the phone and made some calls . Next up , staying with the old folks or rent an apartment ? …….. Wait lets do the important things first !!!
Started to download all the dating Apps . OKCupid , Tinder etc …. After setting up my profile etc . I decided on Okcupid and Tinder as my fishing grounds ! ....
Old 19-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster (P)

HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 4 FB in 6 mths - Back in SG after many years away

Within a couple of days I got some pings on my email, there are women interested in me and some chats as well. I made sure to keep my profile simple and clean ( afraid SG colleagues might see me there )

The chats were the usual “ hi” and those I usually ignore .. I’d go for the longer intro types showing that they are more keen for chat e.g “ hi, hows your day Harpers ? I see you are new here “ kinda thing.

Wow business not bad and I havent even started browsing yet !

Kerry is in her late 30s , single, not working , 1.66m and about 67kgs. Lives with her parents in a Semi D in YCK area. Looks average 6 or at best 6.5 out of 10. B to C cuppers. Shes got a younger brother sign on in the commandos.

1.43am local SG time

Kerry – Whats keeping you up so late at night ? Fishing huh ? smiles
Me – Nah I m preparing for my move back to SG, got lots to pack
Kerry – Huh ? you not in SG ? Where abouts are you ?
Me – I am in China
Kerry – Oh …. Which part ?
Me – North
Kerry – Ah …. Very cold there

Browsing through her profile etc etc and shes kept it simple as well .. probably not a FB material .. so I didn’t give too much attention and continued packing only coming back to her when I got time ..

2.23am local SG time

Me – Yah , whats keeping you up ?
Kerry – watching Game of thrones , season 5 already … 2 more to catch up
Me – wow ! nice show BTW … not working tomm ?
Kerry – nope , jobless for 2 years already , becoming a couch potato
Me – that’s the life we all want ! unfortunately not everyone as lucky as you
Old 19-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 4 FB in 6 mths - Back in SG after many years away

Good start. Keep it going. Cheers.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
fruittree deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfruittree deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd to support you .
Old 20-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 20-12-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for this new story, keep it coming.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

Kerry – well , I prefer if I am working la. Sometimes I help out at my dads office and he gives me some allowance.
Me – ahh why don’t go out and find a job ?
Kerry – I havent been working in the outside world for more then 10 years already. I usually work with my dad.
Me – Oh Boss daughter la
Kerry – No la don’t say that

I flipped over to Kerry’s page at Okcupid again while she responded. Look through some of the questions she answered especially around sex !! but nothing .. sian half. Fark it la , this bitch is really looking for someone to talk to nia and I don’t have time entertain her. My replies took longer then usual and our conversation became intermittent. I checked my other messages and passed on a few that I think was too good to be true.

Elaine caught my eye. Long and sincere message .

( this is word for word of the message – name changed for obvious reasons )

Elaine – Hi , I am Elaine, currenly working as Project Manager with a contruction sompany. 34 this year . Have a 11 year old son . Single mum . If you don’t mind we can be friends.

Tapped on her profile – again no details around her sexual preferences . sigh

Looks – 6 / 10
Ht – 1.65
Wt – 60s or more maybe – she looks like a papaya to be honest
Boobs – A+ or B

Crap I keep getting dealt the lower end of the stick ! Well nevermind la at least she seems sincere.

Now a little about my FB preferences

Looks – as long as I don’t get turned off and shes got no visible sores on her face
Body – I don’t mind plumpers as long as not Jabba the hut
Appetite for sex – Very high and willing to please
D&D free

Lets face it la, as much as I envy bros who got FBs who are hot with great bods and looks and bloody good in bed , I am not that fantastic myself. While I m not a hunk in any way . I have had many hot women as Gfs and not FBs .. I m probably a catch for the below average and a pass for the hot babes if you know what I mean.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster (P)

Sorry for digressing , back to Elaine’s DM

Elaine – Hi , I am Elaine, currenly working as Project Manager with a contruction sompany. 34 this year . Have a 11 year old son . Single mum . If you don’t mind we can be friends.

4.05am SG

Me – Hey sorry for the late response. Been to busy with work etc. Sure lets chat for abit – gave her my intro, what I do etc and left it at that. Flipping back to Kerry
Me – Hey Kerry , I going to sleep , nice talking to you. Enjoy your show goodnight
Kerry – ok night

The few days were pretty busy for me at work and I still have my China FBs to take care of ( my chinese FBs were much better quality , all of them a 8.5/10 at least !! boosting my own ego here )

I had a couple of days to relax and settle my own stuffs, boss had reassign some of my work to other colleagues so I could focus on my relocation. Checked Tinder , nothing interesting , checked Okcupid … waaah more messages but I decided to focus on Kerry and Elaine ..

Got several messages from Kerry and Elaine and I notice a pattern here . Kerry’s messages would arrive in the evening around 6 pm and Elaines would start ard 8am.

Kerry – Hihi , good morning haha ( its 7pm )
Kerry – must be asleep ? ( 11pm )
Kerry – Not hunting ? ( next day 10pm)
Kerry – I finished GOT season 5 already , so exciting ( following day 9pm)
Kerry – You must be busy ah .. msg me when free ok ?

Elaine – Good morning Harpers (8am)
Elaine – Good night ( 10pm )
Elaine – you busy ?

I replied to Elaine

Me – Hey , so sorry been busy with moving and work didn’t check OKC ( wanted to give her impression that I was not a wolf )
Elaine – Orrh … its ok. I thought u didn’t want to talk to a single mum. 1+1 haha
Me – Nah . So hows work ?
Elaine – the usual la , running around meeting customers with my colleague all day. It’s a very tiring job lor. Suntan until black black sigh.
Elaine – BTW where your office ? maybe if I am nearby we can meet for lunch
Me – I am at XXXXX ( gave her some china address )
Old 20-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
Lets face it la, as much as I envy bros who got FBs who are hot with great bods and looks and bloody good in bed , I am not that fantastic myself. While I m not a hunk in any way . I have had many hot women as Gfs and not FBs .. I m probably a catch for the below average and a pass for the hot babes if you know what I mean.
Bro, I think all bros and sis here have their fair share of good and bad fbs. Sometimes it’s just an outlet to let go the sexual tension in you. I rather have a normal looking fb with great sexual chemistry than a model looking fb who is just deadfish in bed.
Old 20-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
surfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstersurfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Old 20-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (P)

Elaine – huh ?
Me – my office address
Elaine – wheres that ?
Me – In Northeast China
Elaine – OMG ! you not in SG ah ?
Me – not now , preparing to relocate back . that’s why busy.

I’ll not bore you guys with the trivial convo with both of them. Basically it revolved around me finding a place to rent in SG and other matters.

Fast forward > 1 week to my relocation.

I have secured a place in Cairnhill , 15 - 20 mins walk to my office ( so i don’t need a car and cant afford one anyway) Agent was nice enough to send me a walkthrough video of the apartment. Nicely decorated fully furnished ( previous tenant left it there ) 2 bedder , King sized bed in master. Around 900 Sqft. Rent was reasonable. I can finally stay in Orchard Road I thought to myself !!! even if it’s a rental

During our convos I did update them about where I am moving to and they both seem excited. Especially Elaine.

Heres what I found out about Elaine during our conversations , through voice and messages.

Used to be an Ah Lian, now reformed. Now trying hard to be Ang Mo Pai , speaks english with a strong hokkien / mandarin accent . Uses direct translation from Hokkien to English ( imagine google translate but hokkien version) Lives in the very very north of Singapore. Lives with parents who takes care of her kid while shes at work. Habitual smoker , light drinker , loves branded but pretend don’t like. Those “ gian gian tey sian sian “ type . Sent several photos of herself all draped in branded items. Noticed a Panerai on her wrist ( I’ll go into more details about that watch later  ) has some kinda tattoo on her arms and its not those tribal type . more like those gang affiliated ones. Loves the gym and swimming but I believe this is a made up excuse to come over my place.

Elaine – wah I can come use your pool and gym liao ! Free right ?
Me – Sure … yes I believe its free la . covered in monthly maintenance mah
Elaine – hahaha next time weekend I go shopping already come to your place and relax , then go swim and gym. Wow very healthy .
Me – Wah you really know how to live life ah . very enjoy
Elaine – off course la. I work so hard so need to destress and enjoy mah.
Elaine – You also not bad . Know how to live life too.
Me – that’s not my idea of live life leh, shopping then swim then gym .. will be too tired haha
Elaine – whats your idea then ?
Me – preferably relax at home , stream some movies , dinner then try to break the bed lor
Elaine - ?? break bed ?
Me – yup
Elaine – why ?

I was leading her on to this question and sexual convo – hehe door open and she walked right in LOL

Me – The bed need to be “ broken “ mah . jump jump jump will eventually break
It took sometime for her to get it
Elaine – you ah !! very notty hor
Old 20-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post

Me – The bed need to be “ broken “ mah . jump jump jump will eventually break
It took sometime for her to get it
Elaine – you ah !! very notty hor
very nicely written so far!
I've got lots to learn from a Master here!
Keep up the efforts and juicy story Bro!

wah...single mom also tackle ah....sibeh liam eh leh
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster (P)

i left the conversation as that. I didn’t wanna pursue .. sometimes women also enjoy the chase and they will savour the fruit of their labor lol . drip daily doses of notty chats makes it more exciting for her too

Chats with Kerry was maintained but minimized . I spend 70% on Elaine and 30% on Kerry. Just in case Elaine don’t work out I still got Kerry .

My conversations with Kerry was around the movie GOT and other movies which I have watched. Recommended Blacklist which she kinda enjoyed as well. Topics for the past weeks have been around that ……. Until ……. One morning we were talking about why she isnt married etc and I found out she had a Hong Kong bf a year ago. She used to live with him in HK and then in the states. She seemed to be looking to settle down, get married etc so the topic went on to what to do when get married when to have kids etc

Me - After getting married is best to enjoy couple life for 1-3 years la , then have kids
Kerry – we already living together for quite some time already so the couple life we all done before. Once married need to give birth, I not young anymore
Me – well single and living together and married living together got difference ma. Married already if got +1 not worried
Kerry – I was on the pill
Me – Yah but after married you don’t need to and you can have stress free enjoyment and non stop too haha
Kerry – 1 day 4 times enough ? your 1 month quota lor
Me – how you know my 1 month quota is 4 times lol
Kerry – well that’s the norm for most guys mah. When I used to live with my ex in HK , its average 1 day 2 times at least.
Me – wow not sore or tired ah ? my ex gf would complain tired , sore etc etc
Kerry – No ah. Probably she not wet enough. You didn’t do your job la haha
Me – trust me , I did … the licking , sucking etc .. the whole nine yards la …very tiring
Kerry – guys all like that, don’t want to do the job and expect the women to just service them. My ex also like that. But I don’t mind, actually I like hehe . Makes him feel more manly.
Kerry – Sometimes before he go work iwill suck him off when he reading his email and drinking coffee.
Me – Waaaaaah … hes a dumb fool for letting you go !
Kerry – I left him.
Kerry – Actually I am the one with the high drive, I don’t know. For me , when I in love I kinda horny one haha. I am like a snake, mornings I will wriggle like snake when he hug me then he will auto roam ….
Me – you mean spooning position ah
Kerry – Yes , usually we sleep naked cause sometimes he middle of the night after his gaming he will have need, then can easier lor and mornings is for me la .
Kerry – Usually after he auto roam I cannot take it and I will like a snake go down under blanket and move there lor then suck till he shoot.
Me – Waaah that’s the llife all men want. You swallow ?
Kerry – Yes off course , cannot waste all my hard work mah

By this time I am already hard like rock, i continued playing the nonchalant about sex game. Digressing to other topics and act equally interested when she digresses and subtly expanding on the sexual conversations when she goes there. Wah this one is keeper I thought to myself.

Me – hey u making my pants tight la, change topic ! ( reverse psychology )
Kerry – Aiyoh like that pants tight ah . If I tell u more you become pants wet wet ?

It worked !

Me – no la not so fast
Kerry – I thought u can shoot when talk about this.
Me – not really , still need physical assistance
Kerry – yah physical assistance still the best. Ok la don’t talk about this, otherwise you cannot sleep. Anyway its late ( around 3 am ish )
Me – Yah I need my sleep. Talk tomm la . Goodnight

I left it there . I know she’ll bring it up again . Slowly her true self coming out. Shes really horny but … she needs to be in love for that to happen .. we’ll see

Last edited by HARPERS; 21-12-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
very nicely written so far!
I've got lots to learn from a Master here!
Keep up the efforts and juicy story Bro!

wah...single mom also tackle ah....sibeh liam eh leh
Single mom ok la .. as long as not married women . those more complicated

Set clear guidelines first lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1