The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 13
SBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to beholdSBear is a splendid one to behold
Re: FieldReport of SG Ktv Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
Yo do share. any bros need kaki feel free to pm me. Only been to malay ktv but never been to chinese or viet ones!
Bro can pm recommendations for malay ktv?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kitehub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Pls pm me. Thanks
Old 14-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kitehub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Pls pm me. thanks
Old 14-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS MIA? any bro gotten his reply?
Old 14-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 15
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

Quote:
Yo do share. any bros need kaki feel free to pm me. Only been to malay ktv but never been to chinese or viet ones!
wow malay ktv!!
Old 15-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro mind sharing the place and dmg. Thanks.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pm place pls
Old 15-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjus88 View Post
Recently discover some good places and thought bros can contribute and share more of the stuns chu by the girls. Let me kick the ball start.

6 weeks ago, visited a KTV at the usual Allenby area. Since i not advertising for anybody, so i wont mention the name of the place. Place nicely renovated already and this place have good reputation of nice Vietnamese girls. Sadly, tried a few, pretty but cannot do much. To add woes, ask for more tips. Not so recommended until the girls' pattern change. The place used to be fun.

Last week, another bro intro me to a nearby KTV, also Viet place. The place abit rundown, but less than 5 min walk from Allenby area. Drinks also quite cheap. Name of the place is easy to recognise. Bros can pm me if interested. The girls mostly quality except a few can't play. I think, so long dun be so sway tio the ice queen girls, 30 bucks is good to go. Most girls play until sb wild. Sit on lap, hand job in the room and no extra change. Make you so hard liao, jio you go hotel. At this place, really feel like heaven.

Looks good bro.
Mind sharing the 2nd joint?
Old 17-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
hotbodz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbodz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PM the 2nd location pls...
Old 18-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm name place and damage please 😬😬
Old 18-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyb0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM location pls. Thanks
Old 18-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm me location pls
Old 18-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i wonder how is malay ktv like, can share your experience?

Quote:
Old 19-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBear View Post
Bro can pm recommendations for malay ktv?
In a Malay KTV, you can only drink Pepsi.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zwbff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjus88 View Post
Recently discover some good places and thought bros can contribute and share more of the stuns chu by the girls. Let me kick the ball start.

6 weeks ago, visited a KTV at the usual Allenby area. Since i not advertising for anybody, so i wont mention the name of the place. Place nicely renovated already and this place have good reputation of nice Vietnamese girls. Sadly, tried a few, pretty but cannot do much. To add woes, ask for more tips. Not so recommended until the girls' pattern change. The place used to be fun.

Last week, another bro intro me to a nearby KTV, also Viet place. The place abit rundown, but less than 5 min walk from Allenby area. Drinks also quite cheap. Name of the place is easy to recognise. Bros can pm me if interested. The girls mostly quality except a few can't play. I think, so long dun be so sway tio the ice queen girls, 30 bucks is good to go. Most girls play until sb wild. Sit on lap, hand job in the room and no extra change. Make you so hard liao, jio you go hotel. At this place, really feel like heaven.
Bro, is it near to a Tibetan temple and next to a lighting shop? If it is, I only 70% agree with your FR. Got a few girls sb sian, cannot play at all. Touch her, give you attitude, but sb slut. Don't like to wear bra, inside all empty. Make you gian, but cannot touch or jio go hotel. It is true that over there, give 30 tip, all the girls never ask for more. Drinks is cheap, think 150 or so if we are talking about the same place. I like one girl inside, think her queue is J5. Here in SG on student pass. All the stuff, is real and superb Big. Surely make you go high after kissing and boob sucking. But i scare to jio go hotel because the nearby ones all carrot head jialat type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1