The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G11 tanned SYT. Not bad looking.
any fr for g11? not bad looking wanna know the service wise
Old 21-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
G11 tanned SYT. Not bad looking.
The assistant okts used a skinny guy and a guy from Msia ... So many years no go not sure if same guys
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 21-07-2014, 11:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
The assistant okts used a skinny guy and a guy from Msia ... So many years no go not sure if same guys
U also patronize this shop? it's this skinny fair ah beng okt with golden hair who worked in this shop for many yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy20 View Post
any fr for g11? not bad looking wanna know the service wise
My darling g19 ask me not to bonk g11 so I cannot bonk her
G11 looks not bad but too dark.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornylucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why cannot try g11? I tried her last month. She was one of the best looking one in H18. She is very accommodating but dont take her for granted and treat her nicely.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U also patronize this shop? it's this skinny fair ah beng okt with golden hair who worked in this shop for many yrs

My darling g19 ask me not to bonk g11 so I cannot bonk her
G11 looks not bad but too dark.
Yes the golden hair suan walk in customers sarcastically lol i used to go 5 years back regular then until angpai girls left and quality drops last time tis shop got syts lol...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 23-07-2014, 11:44 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylucas View Post
Why cannot try g11? I tried her last month. She was one of the best looking one in H18. She is very accommodating but dont take her for granted and treat her nicely.
My darling g19 forbids me from bonking g11. They r at loggerheads

Quote:
Yes the golden hair suan walk in customers sarcastically lol i used to go 5 years back regular then until angpai girls left and quality drops last time tis shop got syts lol...
Yes that ghim mo ah beng suan those window shoppers 5 yrs ago I'm a regular at this house. At that time my fav is g13. I rtt her countless times

Nw got 2 syts g19, g11. G7 not bad very fair busty.

Dont bao my darling 10 sessions leh lol
Old 24-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
loki893 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya,where got girls willing to easily let their cust try other girls?of course there will be some who will recommend their so called "sisters" or some who simply treat every cust the same that they wont bother who u try. But just want to say that as a consumer,y bother listening to a girl,the money is yours,u are paying for the service,so why bother?
For G19 case i think bro slyer is right that she is actually at loggerheads with G11. But whichever is the case,it really should not affect your decision to call upon whoever u think is good
Old 24-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki893 View Post
Aiya,where got girls willing to easily let their cust try other girls?of course there will be some who will recommend their so called "sisters" or some who simply treat every cust the same that they wont bother who u try. But just want to say that as a consumer,y bother listening to a girl,the money is yours,u are paying for the service,so why bother?
For G19 case i think bro slyer is right that she is actually at loggerheads with G11. But whichever is the case,it really should not affect your decision to call upon whoever u think is good
Try liao G11 if no chemistry or services lousy Slyer bro no u turn liao he go find g19 sure cold treatment maybe no services ... Then Slyer lan par par lan ...
Old 24-07-2014, 09:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Try liao G11 if no chemistry or services lousy Slyer bro no u turn liao he go find g19 sure cold treatment maybe no services ... Then Slyer lan par par lan ...
ya lor. unless g19 off day that day & went out. then i sneakliy go bonk g11 behind her back but her buddy g9 will tell her for sure unless both g9 & 19 went out

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki893 View Post
g11 don't look that syt compared to my fav g19 so its ok to skip g11 haha

g19, 9 & 18 are buddies. g19 said can try her buddies lol but not others lol GL politics
Old 13-08-2017, 04:04 PM
King Of Geylang

L18 H18 G10 cat50

Exp in GL: One of the experienced wl together with G2 and 19
Height: Not tall.
She can speak mandarin

Face: 6.5/10 She looks younger than her age. Blonde hair. Complexion not so good. Fair. Considered as SYT.

Body: 7.5/10 Petite slim fair smooth XMM type of body

Boobs: 6/10 Enhanced boobs around b-c cup

Frenching: 9/10 Awesome. Kissing fish. Tonguefight. Breathtaking. High omph!

Cat Bath: 8/10 Sensual gentle stimulating with hand actions.

BBBJ: 9/10 Hot and cold BBBJ. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations. Constant eye contact.

Pussy painting: 8/10 Delicious yummy

FJ: 8/10 Felt so good to make out with her. Felt like i was fucking my school mate during university days

GFE: 8/10 Beware of KC

RTF: Yes

Last edited by slyer; 17-08-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alibabababa999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H18G1 (2008-2009yr)
WL Name: C
She is from Bangkok.
Looks: 8/10 Confirmed typical Ah Lian looks, hair slightly dyed, sexy looks
Body:7/10 1.6m tall, Body nice Curvy shaped but got abit of tummy
Boobs: B+ confirmed fake, noticed there's stretched mark on her left boobs.

I lost contact with her for 6 years. Does anyone know her & got save her contact? I really miss her!!!!!
Old 28-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house no more? Used to have a lot of germs
Old 28-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster