The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
The contents of forum are contribution from every cheongsters in this forum if we don't speak this forum will be lifeless and forum owner earn what when no one advertised???
is ok they got the mod and that CB mouth to speak in every thread and reply to everyone
Old 25-02-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Although we thought this clown and his gang are stupid. Don't forget he seems to act and thinks the opposite of the masses here ... Worse the moderator never once act to stop his nonsenses wor although this clown like to spam his broadcasts message all over ..
Why would a moderator bother when he got a dirty idiotic oldman who's always tripod-ing him? The mod got a fighter for justice in the forum! All hail the great SEAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Ahhh….YES!!
You must be Boss…. Or just a know-it-all blow-hard who dictates who can post what and where; and of course also throw in insults to our Mod Hurricane88. All hail the great (LMFAO!!!) and-alloy!!
Old 26-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Why would a moderator bother when he got a dirty idiotic oldman who's always tripod-ing him? The mod got a fighter for justice in the forum! All hail the great SEAJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
is ok they got the mod and that CB mouth to speak in every thread and reply to everyone
The mod seemed to be very busy deleting post but I wonder why didn't he delete certain posts that were spamming all over? It was such a peaceful day yesterday !dont think it will last! Here we go again.....

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
The mod seemed to be very busy deleting post but I wonder why didn't he delete certain posts that were spamming all over? It was such a peaceful day yesterday !dont think it will last! Here we go again.....
SEAJ must be an endangered dog species that must be protected!

JUST SUGGESTING

SEAJPukGai
Old 26-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Now with China playgound gone, I really wonder what they are fighting about...

Agent or not, with no play ground does it make any different?
Because some dumbass want to do justice by beeing a delator (especially no one, not even the boss asked him to do that) and too stupid to understand that is disgusting.

Wouldn't be so disgusting if that piece of shit didn't pollute all threads with his delirium.
Old 27-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Because some dumbass want to do justice by beeing a delator (especially no one, not even the boss asked him to do that) and too stupid to understand that is disgusting.

Wouldn't be so disgusting if that piece of shit didn't pollute all threads with his delirium.
So true!!!

LMFAO

SEAJPukGai
Old 02-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
International Section TCSS/Info/ sharing

Since Mod likes to accused samster of not sharing in some particular threads and subsequently deleting post that not to his likings thus i start a new thread for TCSS since there are many TCSS threads here.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: International Section TCSS/Info/ sharing

Can I show some support TAIKOR?

Just wonderin?

Thanks
SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723

Last edited by SEAJ88; 02-03-2015 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: International Section TCSS/Info/ sharing

Support lol...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Lol....expected that the TCSS thread started by me will be removed by mod in a flash! If you want to remove TCSS thread, why are there still TCSS thread in this section? Care to enlighten us?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol....expected that the TCSS thread started by me will be removed by mod in a flash! If you want to remove TCSS thread, why are there still TCSS thread in this section? Care to enlighten us?
He is numb skull bro can explained ...he delete everyone TCSS except Seaj posting u said got logic boh?
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Waste of time to post anymore....
Old 02-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Just pm boss to voice displeasure of moderator
Old 02-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
He is numb skull bro can explained ...he delete everyone TCSS except Seaj posting u said got logic boh?
Allanooi- Yup Hurricane88 is siding me! Is there any problem?

Just wonderin!
SEAJ88
Old 02-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Waste of time to post anymore....
etct88- YEAH! You are absolutely correct! Don't post!

SEAJ88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1