The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold
Secretary

When your secretary turns up wearing nothing inside
Old 10-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secretary

show us more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 View Post
When your secretary turns up wearing nothing inside

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Need to publicise this series. I anticipate it is going to be great!

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster (Premium)

tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold

It makes me all nervous and shaky
Old 10-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

juicy pics!
Old 10-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

what she was wearing was very inappropriate for office. so i asked her to put on something to cover her privates.

she took out something from her handbag.
what she then wore left me stunned!
Old 10-06-2017, 07:27 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

IMG_6024.JPG...she looks very bonkable

Quote:
what she was wearing was very inappropriate for office. so i asked her to put on something to cover her privates.

she took out something from her handbag.
what she then wore left me stunned!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (Premium)

I couldn't control any further.
I ripped her clothes, put her on all fours and rammed in from behind.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

more more more...
Old 11-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster (Premium)

However, she wanted to be in control. She moved forward and that caused my cock to slip out. She pushed me onto the bed and started to ride me - first in cowgirl and then in reverse.

I admired the back views as she slipped up and down my cock. As she increased her speed, I couldn't take it any more and came within her.

I hadn't cum within my terms, and I was still hard. I pushed her back onto to the bed ...
Old 11-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, she wanted to be in control. She moved forward and that caused my cock to slip out. She pushed me onto the bed and started to ride me - first in cowgirl and then in reverse.

I admired the back views as she slipped up and down my cock. As she increased her speed, I couldn't take it any more and came within her.

I hadn't cum within my terms, and I was still hard. I pushed her back onto to the bed ...
This is really good stuff. Keep going!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Good contribution. My 8+8 points to you.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster (Premium)

Thanks bros for your support. This is the final instalment of this series.

I pushed her on to the bed. Her pussy looked extremely inviting, so I rammed into her missionary style, with maximum speed. It was a delight to see her boobs jiggle with every thrust.

She was already wet and came very quickly. I asked her to lick her wetness off my hard cock. She finished me with a BJ.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 20
dunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to beholddunnodunno is a splendid one to behold

Up your points! Keep sharing
Old 12-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great updates

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1