The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi seasoned samsters. This is the scenario: I walk into a bar, pub or night club in Phuket where I see their price of beer on their price list, agree to the reasonable price n my beer is served to me. I drink it slowly. A Thai bar girl might come to sit with me. I tip her. But when I want to leave I'm hit with a very expensive price for the beer! It comes with expensive fake added on costs. A scam.
at blanga?
Old 03-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
H555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody got lobang for cheap driver n car in Phuket? Last trip there I kena wack 4k bhat a day cos 1st time there n din know where to arrange so took from the hotel.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

dfusion, anywhere in Phuket. It hasn't happened to me. Just asking. I never chionged in Phuket but might have a chance soon. I must add to the scenario I mentioned above dat tough, big burly Thai gangsters presented the exhorbitant bar bill to me.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
dfusion, anywhere in Phuket. It hasn't happened to me. Just asking. I never chionged in Phuket but might have a chance soon. I must add to the scenario I mentioned above dat tough, big burly Thai gangsters presented the exhorbitant bar bill to me.
Common in Thailand especially if blur tourist don't know which trap to avoid.

Very easy solution ...... never bring more money than you are prepared to lose or spend. Don't be like yaya papaya and bring all your cash and credit card out. If kena a situation like you said show them everything in your wallet or pocket. I personally don't even bring wallet. Just a few thousand baht and may an extra tucked k into my handphone.

These guys are out for money ; wont lift a finger to do extra work to beat you up if you have no money.

I speak from experience!
Old 04-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H555 View Post
.... lobang for cheap driver n car in Phuket?...kena wack 4k bhat a day cos 1st time there n din know where to arrange so took from the hotel.
Easily done. You just google many Phuket car rental shops (not just the big names Hertz or Avis). Rental for car alone 700-900bht (low season). Pick up and return at airport. Am sure the extra driver will not add up to 4k. Clearly, the hotel just adds on hefty markup, without value added.

Imho, Phuket is easy to drive around. Didn't need a GPS too, what with a map and signs leading to Phuket town or Patong. Only watch out for some parts with winding slopes.

PS: I wouldn't mind giving you a couple of links (2 car rentals I used awhile back). But the ex moderator has previously told me 3rd party links disallowed (advertising). Even PMed me with 15min window to self edit. As I'm not logged in 24/7, I simply asked for my informative post (in LOS section) to be deleted. So I'm surprised some Bkk club pics lifted from club webbies with club names got away.

Last edited by yinyang; 04-09-2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never happened to me before cos I always stay along the crowded places... So I steer clear ba. Heng never happen to me. But if u go to the main area in Blanga, drinks can be quite cheap by the bottle at discos... So many disco there, they cutting each other throat. Good for groups as prices for vodka abt 1,500b when I went Hollywood. Down side is that they don't keep for very long, some must consume within same day. Bad news for solo guys like me
Old 05-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
H555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Easily done. You just google many Phuket car rental shops (not just the big names Hertz or Avis). Rental for car alone 700-900bht (low season). Pick up and return at airport. Am sure the extra driver will not add up to 4k. Clearly, the hotel just adds on hefty markup, without value added.

Imho, Phuket is easy to drive around. Didn't need a GPS too, what with a map and signs leading to Phuket town or Patong. Only watch out for some parts with winding slopes.

PS: I wouldn't mind giving you a couple of links (2 car rentals I used awhile back). But the ex moderator has previously told me 3rd party links disallowed (advertising). Even PMed me with 15min window to self edit. As I'm not logged in 24/7, I simply asked for my informative post (in LOS section) to be deleted. So I'm surprised some Bkk club pics lifted from club webbies with club names got away.
Noted with thanks.

Yes, the hotel was clearly marking up for the tpt to take me around.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H555 View Post
...hotel was clearly marking up for the tpt to take me around.
Car rental is cost effective, with airport transfers 500-600bht 1 way and freaking expensive commute by tuk2 taxis from resorts to/from Patong (or even nearby).
Motor bike rental is even more handy.

Sanuk
Old 06-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B4st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going end Sept?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Senior bros, apart from the main Blanga street in Phuket, any other good discos around for locals? I been to Phuket town, the best disco Kor Tor Mor, is so so only. If can let me know any more discos in Phuket itself will be nice
Old 09-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Phuket Transportation

Quote:
Car rental is cost effective, with airport transfers 500-600bht 1 way and freaking expensive commute by tuk2 taxis from resorts to/from Patong (or even nearby).
The Mafia is highly entrenched in the Tuk Tuk taxi business.
A major problem for resort cities such as Krabi and Phuket.
As usual authorities adopt a mai pen rai attitude.

Only the Airport buses and Songthaew (Baht Buses) have reasonable prices.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Was in phuket last week and stayed in Tri Trang area. A cab ride away from the Patong area and 300bht 1 way. Managed to hook up a few fls and eventually settled for 1 at 2000bht for 4 hours. She wants 4000bht overnight but i was too tired. Arranged and met her at the lobby to pick her up. First look stil acceptable except that she is very thin and almost flat. But long slender legs. 27 years old verified cos i had to hand her ID over to the hotel.

Went back to the room and start breaking the ice which was not too hard as her english was pretty decent. Slowly and she started her seducing moves. Begins the bbbj which was good. Wet and no teeth then got caught by surprise when she started rimming me!! Felt lazy so decided to stick to bbbj since it was good. Finished off with a CIM.

Rested, had some drinks and i began my moves... carassing her and slowly removing her shorts then giving her the fingers... clean shaved and no smell.. she returned the favour by going under again. Boy, this gurl really makes up her small tits with a good blow. Cat bath me everywhere then rim me again!! Shiok! Finished with another CIM.

Let her rest while i order room service and when food arrive, i ask if she wants to leave which she agrees and i paid her 2500bht instead for making the trip. Finish my food and went to sleep.

Unless you are staying in Patong, ur chances are to use Wechat there.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kaishangge is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Sanuk
Agree i like to rent a bike and hunt around
Old 15-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i will be reaching Phuket 22th September, is it raining everyday now? who brother at Phuket liao le .

I will be staying at patong area .

kind of boring if it does rain everyday cos my ultimate reason is to go phi phi and jamesbond island. and of course not to forget the ATV ride too.
Old 21-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 21
biker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a double session at Katherine today with Beauty, but was staying at Patong so had to have Kat arrange a private taxi to-fro.

Hailing from BKK, Beauty is indeed a fair well endowed beauty and very cute, even better when one sees her in person. The photo on website does her no justice.

All in all, i paid 5,800 baht (inclusive of taxi 1,200).
4,600 baht for 3 hours of fun is well worth it.

If anyone is in Phuket right now, grab her before she returns on 5th Oct....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1