The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charkueh View Post
Just a quick summary to share.....

Have been a while since I last visited Batam 3-4 years ago.

Aside from the ridiculous cabby fee, I think it is one of the better experience I had so far in Batam. The hotel is nice, cosy and reasonably cheap with nice breakfast. Best of all, also managed to enjoy one of the best bonk so far with a reasonably cute lady.
Thank you for sharing. Just curious which harbour terminal did you drop yourself? Batam Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charkueh View Post
As it was an impromptu trip that was decided last minute, nothing was really plan before hand. Managed to secure the La Vienna Hotel at some discounted price which is highly recommended in the booking website. After checking in the hotel, went straight for the hunting game with a bike cabby.

After viewing a couple of karaoke and massage joints, finally managed to secure my girl at New Berries and everything else is history.

Will be heading back to Sillipore soon and heading to some anonymous political rallies over the weekend.
I am also looking at Da Vienna Boutique Hotel in my coming trip,hehehe...in fact i am also looking at other hotels like Biz Hotel too. They have similar Bath tub like Da Vienna,hehehe...and Biz one got jacuzzi.

Biz Hotel Bathtub

De Vienna Bathtub (girl not included hor,hehehe..)

Both were pretty nice but the in-room bathtub were only available to their hotel's suite room. Good to see it can fit in 2 person too,hehehe...

Once again,thank you for sharing..may you have an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
massage with vialita, thats why i say kings massage from Formosa Hotel is better.
I agree with u.

Kings vitalitas is also better. Better standard of massage. But i don't go to Kings for fj/hj,just plain vitalitas from the reflexi girls at 200k top up.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Another side note for my own supper reference :

Old Place Restaurant (24 hr)
- Komp Srijaya Abadi Blok C No 1, Nagoya, Batam
- Opposite of Bubur Johor and Newcity
- Next to the new Santaria kopitiam

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for sharing. Just curious which harbour terminal did you drop yourself? Batam Center?

I am also looking at Da Vienna Boutique Hotel in my coming trip,hehehe...in fact i am also looking at other hotels like Biz Hotel too. They have similar Bath tub like Da Vienna,hehehe...and Biz one got jacuzzi.

Biz Hotel Bathtub

De Vienna Bathtub (girl not included hor,hehehe..)

Both were pretty nice but the in-room bathtub were only available to their hotel's suite room. Good to see it can fit in 2 person too,hehehe...

Once again,thank you for sharing..may you have an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!
If bath tub is important to any of you here, it might worth trying Harmoni One Hotel once. They have those huge ceramic bath tub like you see in those Taiwan Spring Water hotel. More than enough space for 2 paxes to play pattern inside. I suspect 3 paxes might also fill in the bath tub too.

Minus point is that the hotel is far from action area. And you literally have to take cab once you step out of the hotel.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
Nope bro, it wasn't typo error.. i purposely insert that to match your interesting figure about rupiah - sgd evolution.. with many of number 8 and per 10 year interval..

38 years ago (year 1977), sing$1 = about 1000 rupiah

>> 18 years ago (year 1997), sing$1 = about 1800 rupiah

38 years later (year 2015), sing$1 = about 10008 rupiah

Anyway, the 1,800 Rp/SGD rate that i was referring to is pre-crisis period. I still remember very well, that was the time i visit the SG for the first time (july 1997), and It does give me hard time to calculate conversion to rupiah everytime i spend few bucks of SGD. calculator is not handy at that time, u just had keep multiply by 1800 in your head.

the economic crises start at late 1997, and the rest of it is history. sgd never fall back to below 5,000 after that..
Bro, thanks for reminding.

I started to remember during year 1997 just before Jews George Soros speculate the Indonesian currency, Indonesian economy was at its peak during that time. Suharto managed to attract many foreign companies and talents to invest in Indonesia, creating ample jobs for the rakyat.

Unemployment rate is low, currency remain stable, and Indonesia being the largest muslim country in the world with 200 over million people was considered as one of the giant economy in Asia after Japan and China. The world foresee Indonesia will be one of the economy superpower in the future.

However, unfortunately the dream was gone once the currency collapse at the end of year 1997.

Base on the Sing dollar/Rupiah historical exchange rate below, we notice that since year 2010 the Rupiah has been depreciating from 6600 all the way to 10000.The source is taken from one of the historical exchange rate website which is considered as fairly accurate.

Historical sing dollar to rupiah exchange rate base on average over 365 days in a year:

Sing dollar to rupiah
2003 - 4891
2004 - 5287
2005 - 5836
2006 - 5770
2007 - 6067
2008 - 6811
2009 - 7127

All the way down
2010 - 6665
2011 - 6968
2012 - 7495
2013 - 8340
2014 - 9324
2015 - 9773 (last 6 months)

Figures taken from graph below:

http://sgd.fx-exchange.com/idr/
Old 07-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingkong3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried the ocean massage at harbour bay (not in the mall, same building as the bakery)..

tried the sensual burger massage recommended by bro nono... the room is not the cleanest.. a bit dodgy looking to me. 2 ladies came, 1 was fat but had really big boobs. the other was younger and smaller in size. overall the massage is not bad. both had the right strength and the b2b was amazing. unfortunately they quoted me 200k each for hj. i did not take up their offer and ended up doing ear candling to make up time.

i will probably not go back again. sorry for the bad review
Old 07-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Your sexual fetish seems...many,hehehe...it sounds more like your requirement for girls than fetish to me. For me,its mainly just OWE (obedient wife element) which actually covers mostly what you had share and perhaps more,hehehe...

My fetish? Hehehe...

1. Getting the Hotel massage girls to massage for my booking joint girls or massage girls from another massage joint? Its a whole new era of imagination when it comes to this fetish from thereon which i am not here to elaborate.

2. A wake up bbbj? Which act like my alarm clock in the morning.

3. Getting a bbbj and playing with a C-cup titties while surfing SBF and typing this message?

4. Bonking/fingering/tits playing my booking girl breast while she is talking to her boyfriend/sugar daddies or customer on the phone.

5. Let my booking girl massage me while she is in nude and vice versa later,follow by...hehehe...

6. "Game of throne" inside the Cinema (very normal)

7. "Game of throne" inside a Clinic with Doctor Gigi and nurse in the treatment room?

8. Etc etc etc,hehehe...

So i have share my fetish,my turn to ask,what are yours? Hehehe....
Okay, the following below are some of my sexual fetish :

1) I always tell my booking cewek do not strip everything at one go. This is because there will be no mystery feel 神秘感. I would want her to take off piece by piece (blouse then pants then bra then panty) in that order while at the same time enjoying foreplay with her.

2) I like cewek to strip me rather than I take off my clothes myself. Psychologically I feel more arouse when she unbutton my shirt and pants, this make my heart beat faster and more excited.

3) I have a fetish with cewek with pussy hair and armpit hair (but not other area of hair) as I consider these hair as natural, sexy and very sex appealing. Hairless pussy and clean shaven armpit cewek will turn me off immediately.

4) I once ever encounter a quite decent looking chambermaid cleaning my room. I like unexpected surprise. How I wish she would suddenly offer to massage me and I could have a good time with her.

5) I have a fetish to look at naked cewek as it will increase my sexual desire before bonking her. It really makes me very horny the moment I see their big brownish/pinkish nipples and their big fat ass...(sense of sight is very powerful)

But unfortunately most of the cewek are not willing to strip when they are resting in the room

They will only strip when they started bonking and will wear back their clothing after the deed.

Most of they will strip and wear back their clothes again for 2nd, 3rd, 4th round, etc.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
3) I have a fetish with cewek with pussy hair and armpit hair (but not other area of hair) as I consider these hair as natural, sexy and

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 08-09-2015 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Pak, the picture is not my cup of tea because it is not my favourite brown sugar.

In this world there are 4 types of sugar which represent the 4 types of cewek too.

1) White sugar - the normal sugar that people eat that is sweet and may cause diabetes if taken too much.

Examples of white sugars are caucasians cewek from Europe and America.

2) Black sugar - Unlike processed white sugar, black sugars contain a lot of minerals and is used often in skin care products.

Examples of black sugars are African, Indian, Sri Lankan cewek , etc

3) Yellow sugar - just like white sugar rather sweet but look yellowish

Examples of yellow sugars are vietnamese, chinese, Korean & Japanese cewek.

4) Brown sugar - is the most popular type of sugar as it contain many health benefits.

Examples of brown sugars are indon, malay, thai, Burmese, laos, Cambodian, pinays cewek, hehe
Old 08-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Leooel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any "Interesting" massage near I-Hotel Baloi?
Old 08-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I was surprise by hw u reacted when i read yr reply above. Apparently,u just turned another situation into an opportunity for yr coming btm trips,perhaps even further into future ones.
Hi bro,thank you for your comment. Knowing about the available options i have (in case "all else fail") and learning to be flexible is what i am trying to learn here. As much as i am looking for a solution when face with a problem,i will try making the best out of a bad situation. I like to offer myself a solution,hehehe...

If i am newbie to Batam,i follow Nono's guide,take a ferry to Batam Harbour Bay,try to get a taxi for 30k to Formosa Hotel,but all taxis wants 100k (illustration here),out of 10 i approach,all 10 wants that amount or they wont move,so i also no choice.But if one knows how to use it to turn into future advantage,it can be getting to know where most driver reside from them (the one i paid 100k to) and in future trips i go there ask myself or at least take their phone number (from hotel taxi drivers) and arrange for full day pricing in future trips. Knowing more places where taxi drivers reside most gives me more options too.

If taxi driver only want me to go Morena series of joints as he only knows Morena 29,Morena 30 and Morena 32,tell me all other joints he dont know.i simply just follow but dont take them at all,but on the cab that time i also must be alert during travelling to see if i pass by any other booking joint (in the list) when the driver drives me around. For worst case scenario if one is staying in Formosa,then simply go to Alishan KTV at 730pm to get a girl at 1.3 mil,which is anytime better than getting a 1mil-1.2 mil girl who will almost be 100% to surely run,hehehe...

Now for food,i will look at Formosa Hotel's room service menu 1st if i am new. Since they are the closest food i could get,so i just try it. And they are consider not-that-expensive (not cheap either) if compare to hotels like Goodway,Gideon,KTM resort and even City Central hotel. Food taste rating over those who joined me in my trips was an average 6.5/10. So it isnt fantastic,but still edible and wont reject kind. But from the food menu,i will be able to analyze what kind of out-of-hotel food Batam has to offer.

I can either search online or come to this thread later to know better when it comes to food now.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=31661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I'd still believe not many btm cheongsters will be willing to send their booking girls to any clinic if they were unwell (as so many r faking it as an excuse to leave). Most would just send them back to joint,it's the next best thg to do anyway. Then again,u probably already knew those girls u helped well,tat's y u have such confident to earn an opportunity out of wat most would think is bad luck.

Good job there!
Hmm...this part i need to agree,i probably knew the girls i have well enough already hence i believe i wont be smoke into believing that they "fake" illness.

I guess most people would still be rather piss off if the girls they got are sick and fail to serve up their share of the deal. Like buying a defected apple,i guess. But like i say,sometime you win,some time you lose and luck plays an important share in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Finally....reached Batam,hehehehe...

Rate : 9980/SGD opposite formosa Hotel

Reporting from a Spa with super ultra computer network.

Due to the drop in rupiah against silly$,i finally see a small significant increase in booking joint girls.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice link up with bro nono here. My first experience at atlanta spa here. Overall a nice experience, somthing similar to blue wave in JB. Kudos bro nono.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 09-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys! I'll be going Batam in a weeks time during the weekends. I'll be staying at Gideon Hotel. I would really appreciate if any of you here would kindly share where's good for massage around Gideon hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread