The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry,should be Astro Hotel (typo error) :

This place has good food, the buat Kut Tay is my favourite. Noodles? Not so good. The Eopk Eopk is cheap and good, but once sold out, close for the day, usually ends about 3 pm...

At nite? There is a satay padang that opens only at nite. Pretty good satay too... next to the epok epok store.

The chicken rice/ char siew? so so only. Noodles? Not to my style either.. Quite a few other stores, but always changing hands.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
This place has good food, the buat Kut Tay is my favourite. Noodles? Not so good. The Eopk Eopk is cheap and good, but once sold out, close for the day, usually ends about 3 pm...
No wonder i see about 25% of the shops are closed when i head there for brunch earlier..lol. Its my 1st time there,and i am alone...i took 2 meals all at one go. I realize the bak kut teh Shuang Fong was there too. And better still,almost EVERY table with customer orders it....lol.

Quote:
At nite? There is a satay padang that opens only at nite. Pretty good satay too... next to the epok epok store.
No wonder its closed,may not head there for dinner as the plan was...A2 Food court for dinner.

Quote:
The chicken rice/ char siew? so so only. Noodles? Not to my style either.. Quite a few other stores, but always changing hands.
You are damn right,bro...chicken rice and char siew rice from the 2 different store was just so so....i just learned that...lol.Both not cheap either,charsiew rice with shao rou is 30k,chicken rice with one egg is about 23k (i am comparing with previous same food i had in Batam). I should have try their Bak Kut Teh instead,since almost EVERY table that has customer seems to order it...lol. But i usually like to try what i always eat.

Will see what Eatern Food court looks like 2morow morning.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=30620

Side Note : Queen8933 has been closed over the last 5 days. Heard the boss went bankrupt and may convert into a KTV in future after changing hand.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will see what Eatern Food court looks like 2morow morning.

EATERN food court is more of like a zhap chai rice store. Use to have a pretty good nasi goring stall. Closed liao. Prices are reasonable, food so so. There is a bua kut tey, but lose out to the one in astro.

Morn? Doubt it is open. Maybe lunch. I suggest the market behind EATERN( the famous peniun market) if you are going there for breakfast, a lot of good food especially the bai long noodles.

The char siew next to the bai long noodle is also pretty good.

Old 09-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

No wonder its closed,may not head there for dinner as the plan was...A2 Food court for dinner.

A2 is one of the most accessible n nearest big food court in city. Recommanded is the chendol, the satay( babi), the char siew, tahu semadang(cant find in many places), the crystal noodle store, medan kuay tiao goreng, etc if you are not eating the seafood there. As n individual.

Most of the food there are nice, but the so call Bei Long noodle is not the same as the one in Peniun market, do take note.

Old 09-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
EATERN food court is more of like a zhap chai rice store. Use to have a pretty good nasi goring stall. Closed liao. Prices are reasonable, food so so. There is a bua kut tey, but lose out to the one in astro.

...Morn? Doubt it is open. Maybe lunch.
I will still need to at least go and have a look in the morning before heading to pick up my friends (my leads) at Harbour Bay and house them thereafter.

Now that you say it,i may be stuck for breakfast...lol. I may end up at Instar Hotel coffee shop.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=30721

Quote:
The char siew next to the bai long noodle is also pretty good.
Tried that before,bro...thats why the Astro one (char siew rice) is just so so in my opinion too.

Heading to the Pharmacy (Apotik Budi Farma) to buy some medical oil and cream for my mum soon...after which will be heading to Altalanta Spa,but dont plan to take up special (depends if my big head can overcome small head too) as i already have a booking girl on her way to my room at 5pm,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
A2 is one of the most accessible n nearest big food court in city. Recommanded is the chendol, the satay( babi), the char siew, tahu semadang(cant find in many places), the crystal noodle store, medan kuay tiao goreng, etc if you are not eating the seafood there. As n individual.
Noted and had it written down as i read,thank you.

Quote:
Most of the food there are nice, but the so call Bei Long noodle is not the same as the one in Peniun market, do take note.
The Bei Long noodle was my all time favorite...in one of my summaries,i had a small write out on it with the shop photo too. And yes,most of the food SHOULD be nice base on what i see on A2 Food court's table by the customers.

Time to go off for a bit.......

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EATERN food court is more of like a zhap chai rice store. Use to have a pretty good nasi goring stall. Closed liao. Prices are reasonable, food so so.

Morn? Doubt it is open. Maybe lunch..
Due respect to old birds like you but allow me to beg to differ. Imho, the main draw at EATERN is this Ping Kee Soup Ikan where you can choose from their very fresh array of fishes. Not just soup but also in assam, teo chew poached, deep fried (my favourite), fish head yam soup in claypot etc. Not cheap but reasonable. It's open in the morning and do try this stall if you have not. But not after 12pm as their most popular deep fried snapper fillet would sell off by then especially during weekends.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
Due respect to old birds like you but allow me to beg to differ. Imho, the main draw at EATERN is this Ping Kee Soup Ikan where you can choose from their very fresh array of fishes. Not just soup but also in assam, teo chew poached, deep fried (my favourite), fish head yam soup in claypot etc. Not cheap but reasonable. It's open in the morning and do try this stall if you have not. But not after 12pm as their most popular deep fried snapper fillet would sell off by then especially during weekends.
I seconded this too! Got to be there early and it close maybe 1-2pm I think. The yam fish soup and steamed promfret are some of the best Fish Soup I ever tried!

The Astro Foodcourt BKT is so so to me since I had tried some of the best in Klang and KL. But the Curry Puff stall are awesome! Always buy half a dozen curry puffs to eat for evening snack when I work in Batam.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
This place has good food, the buat Kut Tay is my favourite. Noodles? Not so good. The Eopk Eopk is cheap and good, but once sold out, close for the day, usually ends about 3 pm..
Long long time ago, there is a coffeeshop juz beside lucky plaza whereby they r selling the same few items u mentioned. Epok stall, BKT, Chicken rice n also a very famous ayam baka stall. I used to buy the Curry puff n yam puff n bring back to Singapore. Juz wondering if this astro food court is the same as what u all saying now? Thxs.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
....Imho, the main draw at EATERN is this Ping Kee Soup Ikan where you can choose from their very fresh array of fishes. Not just soup but also in assam, teo chew poached, deep fried (my favourite), fish head yam soup in claypot etc. Not cheap but reasonable. It's open in the morning and do try this stall if you have not. But not after 12pm as their most popular deep fried snapper fillet would sell off by then especially during weekends.
Thanks again for sharing,bro.Eatern food court still remains as part of my ongoing trip's to-go-places. Reading from bro Newyorker's post objectively where his post was replying to me,i believe he knew (since beginning of 2014) that i was allergic to sea food,hence his recommendation was more on the food he knew at Eatern food court that better suits me. (which is usually ayam/non-sea food based food).

I am still gonna head down to Eatern before picking up the boys from Harbour Bay in the morning,and once i could pin the exact location of Eatern Food court,perhaps the sea food lovers in this trip can try and later give me a rating on how good the deep fried snapper fillet (from Ping Kee soup Ikan at Eatern) that you are addicted to really taste like,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
The Astro Foodcourt BKT is so so to me since I had tried some of the best in Klang and KL.
Interesting,Bak Kut Teh was one of my favourite food in Batam. Have not tried the one at Astro yet nor those in KL and Klang,but Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh sure beats most of what Balestier (in sillypore) has to offer and comparable with some of JB's. Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh still ranked number 1 on my taste bud in Batam where Bak Kut Teh is compare with the Shuang Fong at Nagoya City walk,Sinar Bulan coffee shop,Indo Rasa Food court,Nagoya Hill Mall 2nd floor food street,Harbour Bay coffee shop and the one at A2. The Astro Food court Bak Kut Teh shop was named Shuang Fong too,hence i didnt try even when i see most customers there orders it.

Will go try it if there is a chance,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Juz wondering if this astro food court is the same as what u all saying now? Thxs.
The Astro food court was actually nearer to Penuin area and not beside Lucky Plaza. I realize in my last trip that quite a few shops beside Lucky Plaza has closed down. One of them was the Zhi Char store which i frequent and it sells cheap pretty good zhi char food which was run by an auntie. i am referring to the one almost beside New Berlian joint.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

Almost 5 am indo time when i am typing this. Just gonna write briefly what happens today for my own reference to my later summaries when i get back Sillypore.

Rate was 9850/SGD,surprising not bad as its a better rate than last month when i was here,but later part of the evening it close at 9830/SGD.

Went to Astro Food Court,food is still alright,edible but not as good as what i would expect. I was alone,so i had Char Siew/Shao Rou Rice (30k) and Chicken Rice (22k or 23k with an extra egg). Both stores couldnt match most of Sillypore over the same thing. Hainan Chicken rice store has very thick and sticky soya sauce on their chicken ...thicker than most of what Hainanese Chicken Rice used for their chicken. Char Siew and Shao Rou was as the pic below :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=30752

Back to Hotel,rest for a bit before heading to Pharmacy to get some medical cream for my mum but i didnt manage to go to Altalanta cos there is a last min meet up with a local friend. We went to Relax massage for some foot reflexology by MEN!!!

5.30pm,Gold bird girl arrived :

Name : I didnt know,didnt ask (she's still with me as i am typing this)
Look : 6.5/10 (sweet looking and always smiling)
price : 800k
joint : Gold Bird aka Sedona

At 415am,finishes 3 rounds,took a shower and couldnt sleep thereafter...hope i can take another round before she goes back to joint. She dont use a smart phone,not glued to the her phone type,start work for 2 weeks,hometown Medan,non-smoker with obliging character. But i allow her to use my Galaxy Tab to play games. She sleeps from 430am onward.

740pm,dinner at A2 Food Court.

Hainanese Chicken Rice at 16k and Black Chicken Soup at 22k (if i dont remember wrong). Dinner was better than brunch and cheaper too. As i was alone,only limited food i can try but i plan to just be at A2 to feel the atmosphere. Place is really crowded,took me a while to find an empty table.Table change hand pretty fast,clearing of plates was pretty fast after customer/s left the table. Food was serve fast too.

5am,stomach wasnt feeling good,no diarrhea tho, just the heaty gas from stomach that cause some burping. I think i ate too much food. Had a cup of hot coffee and there we go,i am healed and typing this message in SBF.

Closing 540am indo time now,its time to have one last smoke and then catch some sleep...even if i kept saying sleep is for the weak. I am weak,hehehe...hope i wont be late 2morow to pick up the boys in the morning.

Good night, SBF.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
If I want makan fish, I go for ISTIMEWA fish restaurant. Quite a picky eater when comes to fish, for me

Old 10-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If I want makan fish, I go for ISTIMEWA fish restaurant. Quite a picky eater when comes to fish, for me
Hi Bro Newyorker, where exactly is this ISTIMEWA fish restaurant?
Old 10-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Hi Bro Newyorker, where exactly is this ISTIMEWA fish restaurant?
There are 2 branches. One in Jodoh, the other in Batam Centre. Very famous in batam.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro NY88, u should try Marine Live Seafood, behind Pagoda Hotel..

Best in Jodoh/Nagoya/Penuin area in terms of taste, freshness and pricing... Many bros can attest to it..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread