The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
If depart from Habourbay, is it same SOP?
should be the same as it is ferry service sop
Old 21-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Argh Batam,....long time never go liao. Will need to be in batam either end of month or 1st week of Nov for 2-3 days. Will be with some friends, so kinda need to go hunting, maybe KTV at night. Does any1 know if Pacific still have dancers that can perform (strip tease) in the vip room? Or which other KTV have that now . Last I booked a gal was from Permata Indah, quite alot to choose from. Current status which joint best selection of SYT?

Thanks to any bro that can give me some updates.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kkeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro's wanna join for a trip this coming Fri.
Old 21-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
Does any1 know if Pacific still have dancers that can perform (strip tease) in the vip room?
Pacific discotheque dancers no more since a long time ago
Old 21-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrQ21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeong View Post
Any bro's wanna join for a trip this coming Fri.

hi can i join? 90931106
Old 21-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrQ21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
Argh Batam,....long time never go liao. Will need to be in batam either end of month or 1st week of Nov for 2-3 days. Will be with some friends, so kinda need to go hunting, maybe KTV at night. Does any1 know if Pacific still have dancers that can perform (strip tease) in the vip room? Or which other KTV have that now . Last I booked a gal was from Permata Indah, quite alot to choose from. Current status which joint best selection of SYT?

Thanks to any bro that can give me some updates.

hi can i join 90931106
Old 21-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, just wanna check as for formasa hotel, what difference for both superior and deluxe room and is it only deluxe got twin bed, what abt superior? Tks in advance, going with groups, and first time stay there..
Old 21-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Hi all, just wanna check as for formasa hotel, what difference for both superior and deluxe room and is it only deluxe got twin bed, what abt superior?
Last time it is measure by the size of bed as in difference in King size bed and Queen sized. Both kind room size is same. But today,its almost the same type of room. What i am saying is today they can choose to give you superior room when you book deluxe or vice versa.

Hope that answers your question.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Kind of funny how it was taped in the morning using the police tape,the room door is now being wrapped up by a bed sheet (maybe 2),hehehe...i think hotel management may be worried that guest is having a bad impression.

Wait i go downstairs kay poh a bit,hehehe...
What happen in there,bro? I tink many formosa fans will be interested to knw.
Old 21-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tks bro nono...will visit the alisa ktv also and saw in ur old post which u mentioned that if choose girl to sit, the cost 25 or 28 will include in the bill and still have to pay the girl tip abt 28 or up to me?..
Old 21-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once the girl sit down with u the price is included in the bill. Tipping is optional. If the girl is good no harm to tip abit
Old 21-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
Once the girl sit down with u the price is included in the bill. Tipping is optional. If the girl is good no harm to tip abit
I think tipping (the right amount) for warm and good attitude is not only "not harmful", but good and recommended. That way, they get an incentive to behave well and be more friendly the next time. Otherwise, why one girl should be nicer than the "minimum contractual level"?
Old 21-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pacific discotheque dancers no more since a long time ago
I was used to see always the same dancers in Pacific on stage every night around 2am for at least two years. They looked sexy from distance, but actually rather spoiled (even sleazy) when met face-to-face.
This year, I had the pleasant surprise to see the group totally renewed. They are younger and better looking now. Some are really sexy and yummy.

I have no idea if they could be available for additional activities. Almost everything has a price and could be available in Batam, when one has money to offer, but often the fee is simply not reasonable. I tend to believe that such a dancer would simply overrate herself too much , so that I never even asked or tried to meet one after public dance.
Old 21-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I think tipping (the right amount) for warm and good attitude is not only "not harmful", but good and recommended. That way, they get an incentive to behave well the next time. Otherwise, why one girl should be nicer?
For thoss sitting girls aka PR (they dont do overnight booking) I suggest dont tips more than 100k as majority of these girls are attached already..

Last edited by KohOnly21; 21-10-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 21-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
For thoss sitting girls aka PR (they dont do overnight booking) I suggest dont tips more than 100k as majority of these girls are attached already..
I definitely agree
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread