The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Mbappe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Yes indeed very nice story . Must support !
Old 10-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing .
Old 10-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Jojo threw me a sick smirk and wiggled her way around. I pretended to block her view by helping myself to somemore drinks hoping she could use the few seconds to wiggle her panties out. I felt a heart pounding sensation on my penis as it struggles to break out from my pants.

She quickly stuffed her panties into my other pocket and crossed her leg while she placed her hand on my lap. I controlled my inner urge to excuse to the bathroom to have a long sniff of my newly acquired treasure but have a sicker plan in mind.

I wanted my night to end with a bang

Even though I was feeling tipsy, I had to draft a quick plan at the back of my head. I knew Grey will be getting himself into Jolin’s pants tonight. I needed to make sure they don’t see me spending my night with Jojo or he’ll have something to use against me and sabotage my relationship with Alissa and I also needed to fuck Tracy without Jojo knowing.

I decided to make the first move by ending the night early.

Time check: 12:20AM

I poured 5 glasses of neat whiskey. Filling up about 30% of alcohol into the 4 cups and 10% of alcohol into my own cup, I added some water to hide the remainder 20% and offered a stand up toast to all of them.
2am

Grey and Jolin heads back to the hotel.

Before Grey left, I saw him handing over his access card to Tracy. What is happening?

Situation just took a 360 turn.

I am now left with the only choice on hand to get something out of this situation. Grey and Jolin has headed back to the hotel. Jojo and Tracy have been making out for almost an hour. Tracy gave me $20000 Taiwan dollars and told me to find myself a sweet prostitute to bang while she offers to take Jojo back to the hotel room.

To be exact, $900 SGD.

My heart is now racing in a cab while I fight to get back to the hotel room first. Yes my plan has failed. My plan to make Jojo wear Jolin’s panties while I happily pull it off with my mouth is not happening. Tracy wants Jojo all to herself. I knew it... How could someone like her see something in someone like me?

She was a lesbian after all. A smart and powerful lesbian. Working her charm around me... Treating me especially nice. Inviting me to the night club again... All that manipulation to get into Jojo’s pants.

I should have known the danger I was putting Jojo into as the puzzles begin to solves itself. The flash back of Jojo making out with Sookie afew months ago.......

That explains!

Jojo might secretly be a lesbian too! That explains her ice queen attitude! Or is she just drunk? Fuck..

I am afraid to be chop and then fed to the dogs to stop Tracy but I was having a raging hard on at the same time. But... I need to protect Jojo don't I?

But how? I want to fuck her and protect her at the same time! I also want to fuck the person who wants to fuck her right now!

What do I do....?

I took out both Jolin’s and Jojo’s panties from my pocket.

I took a deep sniff at their panties to keep my brain juice alive.

I instantly felt very sick and very powerful at the same time.

2:15am

I alighted at my hotel and ran to the counter at the front reception. I requested for an alarm clock and quickly made my way up.

I anxiously tap my foot while waiting for the lift to arrive.

Arriving at my level, I ran thru the hallway, dug out my access card, slot it into the panel and slowly open the door with my heart pounding like mad.....

Nobody is around.

I ran into my room, threw a fresh pair of underwear and my boxers into my bag pack. I set the alarm clock to 3.00am and placed it underneath the small cupboard. I shifted the cupboard all the way to the back of the room and placed it beneath the night light.

I had not much time left to think. Grabbing my black luggage, I place the luggage on the television console that was facing the bed. I took my phone out and activated the video recording function. I reckon I could get at least an hour of recording before my phone stopped recording due to low memory.

Phone Batt: 82%

Placing my phone horizontally, I lay it on top of the luggage handle to hold my phone still and covered the rest of the portion with my shorts. I reckon it did not look very obvious. I had to risk it.

Can you spot the camera?

Time check: 2.29AM

I double checked the image and ensured that I had a good recording view of the beds. I had an extra effort to clear my bed and left all unwanted staff on Grey’s bed to prevent them from using it. I lowered down the brightness to minimum on my phone and even muted my phone notifications.

Fingers crossed.

I pressed at the record function and quickly ran out of the room.

I ran to the lift and pressed the down button.

I can feel my heart bursting. This is the same feeling when you have a panic attack. The queen of Taipei is about to lesbian fuck the ice queen. I have 2 panties in my possession. I have a phone that is on record mode inside the room. I have $20000 TWD to find myself a prostitute.

What a fucking trip.

Sneaking out the lobby like a night crawler, I head straight for the bar, ordered a pint of stout to calm my nerves and settled down at the seat facing the hotel entrance. I will have a view of the coast when they arrive.

2:35am

They are here.....

The white snake wrapping her arms around the waist of the other.... Jojo certainly look hotter when she is drunk..

Both of them looked drunk.. Happy.. Fuckable.. Horny... Amazing...

I subconsciously lowered my head down to prevent them from seeing me. Even when I knew they were quite intoxicated to look at my direction.

The kind of things you do that gets you paranoid.....

3am

I believed the alarm clock went off.....

Finished my beer. Calmed my nerves. Checked into the budget hotel nearby. Smelled both panties and jerked myself off.

Drifted into sleep............................................. ..

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 11-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will now always come back to read and support this great thread .
Old 11-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Mushr00mhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 11-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
UnderHeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story with pics!!
Old 11-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Thanks T.S.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff.................waiting for your next installment......................
Old 14-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ben1435 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro.camping......
Old 15-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Grabara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, LIKE!
Old 20-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Earthlings1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

More TS more!
Old 20-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Thursday

8AM

3 more days to Singapore.

I jolt like electricity and was awake 1 min before my alarm went off. I reckon my body clock is severely screwed. It happened to me on afew occasions and I'm starting to think if I possess some sort of imaginary ability.

Even though I am tired, It seemed like my mind wants to accomplish more important things. Which is retrieving my phone to see the goodies....

I had a quick shower and wore back my rough clothes. They smelled like someone had pour a bottle of whiskey over and left to hang dry. I have to get my phone before I head back to the office.

I prayed to every goddess in Taiwan silently before I head back to the hotel. It's still early and I wasn't too sure if Tracy had left the room.

9AM

I am standing in front of my room. My heart is pumping like a race horse and countless of excuses and apologies are forming up in my mind.

Lewis: Ok lewis... you can do it... Just say you are back to change your clothes and quickly grab your phone when you have the chance...

Phew... Here goes nothing...

Knock knock knock.......

Nothing.....

Knock knock knock........

I pressed my ear against the front door. Trying to make out any sounds from the inside...

Silent.

I dug out my room card and continued praying....

Clicked.

I slowly opened the door and went heads in first. No signs of nothing..

I went inside and the smell of perfume indicated they might have left the room not too long ago. I wasn't exactly sure..

The bed was undone and I reckon room cleaning hasn't arrived yet. I looked my luggage and my phone was still there. Resting perfectly.

My heart raced even faster when I picked it up and pluck it into the wall charger. It was as though I am intruding someone else's privacy. Not just anyone..............

I waited for about 3-4 mins before my phone came back to life. I can see my thumb was shivering as I clicked my image gallery the retrieve the video....

It was fucking 2 hours long....

I took another deep breath as I lay on my bed. Sexually mind fucking myself on the warm sinful bed as I clicked play.

It was pitch black for 20mins...

The room light were lit. Jojo went towards to bed and instantly crash face down on the pillow.

The lights went off.

mmm..... se......mmm.... hhmm...

You slutty bitch .... mmmm.....

ahhg....mm......

My dick was already at its highest point.

mmmm.....fffg...

This went on for awhile until my alarm clock rung....

My heart went as fast as a cheetah..

The lights came back on.

I had a perfect view of Jojo... laying still on the bed.. A perfect view of her bare naked body. The perfect looking boobs.. The stubs of her pubic hair...

No prize for guessing who else I saw naked too.

Tracy had a much smaller frame as compared to Jojo and also had a chinese word tattoo that slap right on her ribcage.

I believe the word was 竹. Literal translated as Bamboo

It had few strokes in the chinese word therefore easily identified.

Tracy came back into the video and started to spread Jojo's leg apart. She went for the classic lip job and gave me a exclusive view of her asshole.

It was glorifying.

Something for your imagination

My view:

How it was like:

You got the drift.

Tracy went on to fondle Jojo's breast and Jojo had her hands wrapped around Tracy's slender body. FInger Fucking her love hole.. They were wet and moist.

Surprising no one came.

Such a pity. The sex went on for another 30mins until both of them fell asleep in each others arm.

It could have been possible if I were in it.

At the room... Both of them lay motionlessly with the lights on and the sheets up. My heart was still racing.....

Such a shame..

Such a bloody shame that I cummed on my sheets alone.

Old 20-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Sorry had to keep it short. Mummy lewis wants the computer..

tbc on sat/sun

cheers

Old 21-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
extremez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to Sat
Old 21-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

owe a long overdue fr for angel from bkg.

thanks bro jerry for allow me to advance booking this commando gem.

look/body 8.5/10 same as the photo shared on bkg website.skin tone like tanned chinese, abit of tummy but huge rack that look quite busty on her.

french:10/10 commando tongue fighter. the best ever yet. While waiting for our turn to shower, she start to play with my bro and caught me offguard by straight away forcing her tongue into my mouth.

BBBJ/CIM(Bonus): 10/10 Was sweating from the walking under the hot weather. While we were waiting for my turn to bath, instead of playing with her phone or idle chat, she straight away french me and play with my bro. after intense frenching, she go straight to bbbj and DT me ( i haven event took a bath yet!). The sight of the angelic face go down deep on me despite the fact i yet to bath and sweaty drove me high. combo with her subper skill, I couldnt stop her in time and end up CIM her she took it all in like a champ instead of shocked and not sure wat to do. slurping all up and give my bro couple of final check clear before spit into the bin.

fj: well being a 1shot man, spent my round on the once a lifetime bbbj experiences. cant rate any on this.

gfe: 9/10 SYT and horny girlfriend that you always desired.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1