The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Do all of you hope to get married one day?

Hi everyone. Just a simple question here. Not sure if posted before, but i hope people here will not find it silly. Just hope to generate some discussion.

Question as per the title.

Early 30s here. I personally do not like the idea of marriage. However, almost all of my friends(both male and female), said they wanna settle down.

I had a few relationships in the past, and did not like the idea of getting attached or married.

Reasons:

1. I love sex(i believe most do, in this forum), i love hot ladies, and i suppose i cannot settle for just one. It will be unfair to my other half if i were to find FLs or go on hookups if i get married or attached, hence it is better i remain single, to enjoy as much as i want. Maybe im just a bast**

2. As boss in this forum mentioned before, you get married if you are keen in fatherhood. I never like the idea of fatherhood, hence i guess it is better to stay clear of marriage.

3. No point getting a girlfriend if i dont wish to get married. And i guess no women will see me as long term relationship material anyway.

Am i considered an oddball with this sort of mindset?

Questions and comments welcomed. Please don't flame me, just hope to hear the views of more people.

Thank you in advance!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do all of you hope to get married one day?

As long you manage to find the one you like, same goes to her. Then marriage is a why not thing. Marriage is a personal and beautiful thing. Nobody can force you to marriage if you don't want to.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post
Hi everyone. Just a simple question here. Not sure if posted before, but i hope people here will not find it silly. Just hope to generate some discussion.

Question as per the title.

Early 30s here. I personally do not like the idea of marriage. However, almost all of my friends(both male and female), said they wanna settle down.

I had a few relationships in the past, and did not like the idea of getting attached or married.

Reasons:

1. I love sex(i believe most do, in this forum), i love hot ladies, and i suppose i cannot settle for just one. It will be unfair to my other half if i were to find FLs or go on hookups if i get married or attached, hence it is better i remain single, to enjoy as much as i want. Maybe im just a bast**

2. As boss in this forum mentioned before, you get married if you are keen in fatherhood. I never like the idea of fatherhood, hence i guess it is better to stay clear of marriage.

3. No point getting a girlfriend if i dont wish to get married. And i guess no women will see me as long term relationship material anyway.

Am i considered an oddball with this sort of mindset?

Questions and comments welcomed. Please don't flame me, just hope to hear the views of more people.

Thank you in advance!
Very good points and honest. I myself am married and I think marriage is more meant for those who want children.
Old 07-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Facundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never married b4, so i think i will lor
Old 07-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
kisugi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykisugi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When the right girl comes along why not. But then you yourself are you prepared for marriage ? Or are you looking for marriage ?
Old 07-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawca View Post
Very good points and honest. I myself am married and I think marriage is more meant for those who want children.
I believe that marriage is just a system that made by man just to create to use law to protect/giving status/an answer to each other in a relationship. If a couple loving one another deeply, do they still even need to marriage? Same goes to going to school study, graduate and receive your cert.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
computerGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe you will settle down when you found a right one, good luck TS
Old 07-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Different people different opinion. Imho marriage is to tie down each other basically, making it difficult for either parties to let go. I said difficult, not impossible. Marriage is all about being responsible for each other and the extended family, inclusive.

If you are not ready, dont commit. If not its troublesome to get out.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

If dun get married & hv kids, who will take care of u when u r old???...

Now young can go out hv sex wz any gals...Wat happen when u r old & wrinkle??..Then mayb u will long for a family...Just my 3cents opinion only
Old 07-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
I believe that marriage is just a system that made by man just to create to use law to protect/giving status/an answer to each other in a relationship. If a couple loving one another deeply, do they still even need to marriage? Same goes to going to school study, graduate and receive your cert.
Low-minded thinking.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ryoshohei is Cool - loads of Potential

To those who view marriage as just a piece of paper, I hope to illuminate your perception. Marriage is a commitment. One in which you give your love one, that you will stand by him/her no matter what. Of course people may say that you can do that without getting married. But I say, if its true (that you feel this way), what's stopping you from going through the ritual, announcing to everyone that you're married?

Of course this can only take place if you found that someone you can really settle down for the rest of your life. Alternative is that someone is very rich
Old 07-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

TS, no right or wrong in marriage?
Old 07-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yachidino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You must know how to different between fucking partner and marriage partner, and because always you got fucking partner. When you meet a marriage partner in sudden time is right to marriage and this may let you reject once or twice and you will become soft and get marriage.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

When u are single n getting old, u want to get marry but after u are married, u regret n want more freedom.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

M approaching mid 40 n still single n dun think I will ever get married too. My current lifestyle just too Gd for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1