The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do all of you hope to get married one day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
A word of advice.
Who you marry today may not be the same person down the road.
Woman change easily.
It is like buying lottery.
No guarantees.
Mine changed after a few years.
How am I supposed to anticipate that?
Just bad luck lor.
I can see divorce on the cards maybe in a few years' time.
Stay strong bro.

Anyway, I do not want such stress in my life, hence my decision to stay single, at least for the time being.

Many women don't get married in this day and age as well. If they can be so independent, shouldn't we as men be even better?
Old 23-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro.
I learnt one thing over the years.
Money protects the man.
Women can leave us but we must not let them take our money away.
Money is the most dependable and it can bring one happiness without being married.
Old 26-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We must keep in mind that choosing a life partner is a very important decision, but very often love clouds our judgement (hence the saying "Love is blind") hence explaining why we do not always see the flaws and shortcomings of the person we are dating. Spectators, usually our friends and family, are likely to see the flaws and shortcomings, but most of the time, they do not mention it because it can cause offence. It does not help that having good sex helps us feel in love, and the "blindness" continues.

Before you walk into the registrar to sign your name on the dotted line, consider this:

Old 26-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Whether women or men, everyone can potentially change years down the road. Marriage is hard work that never ends. Lot's of give and take, close one eye to your spouse's imperfections, and patience at their shortcomings etc.

I'm a married man myself and tho my marriage is far from perfect (whose is?), I consider myself blessed that my wife has a number of positive attributes that syncs with my values. Everything else is negotiable.
Old 26-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Marriage sounds like do scary. When it turns sour it's really bad

I tot of being single forever but a gal gave me Wat I really missed in life but also left me w a depressed heart when she eventually went back never to return
Old 26-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Thanks bro.
I learnt one thing over the years.
Money protects the man.
Women can leave us but we must not let them take our money away.
Money is the most dependable and it can bring one happiness without being married.
friends and lovers come and go..
Money is the only thing there for you.
Old 29-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
That is not totally true because people do lose their money being silly or careless with it, and then there is this:

Generally, the longer you remain married, the more money the spouse can contest in court for.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
We must keep in mind that choosing a life partner is a very important decision, but very often love clouds our judgement (hence the saying "Love is blind") hence explaining why we do not always see the flaws and shortcomings of the person we are dating. Spectators, usually our friends and family, are likely to see the flaws and shortcomings, but most of the time, they do not mention it because it can cause offence. It does not help that having good sex helps us feel in love, and the "blindness" continues.

Before you walk into the registrar to sign your name on the dotted line, consider this:
[/URL]
bro, love is not blind. It is the person that is blind.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Artemise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtemise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Money also come and go .
Old 17-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemise View Post
Money also come and go .
But cannot bring into coffin .
Old 17-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I was married. Ex wife had many affairs and she believed it was her right to do so. Then she threatened me with the women's charter. Almost drove me to suicide. Managed to divorce after she got into a rush to divorce. I lost quite a bit of money but at least i am now free. Poorer but not as poor as i could have become. But definitely happier.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I was married. Ex wife had many affairs and she believed it was her right to do so. Then she threatened me with the women's charter. Almost drove me to suicide. Managed to divorce after she got into a rush to divorce. I lost quite a bit of money but at least i am now free. Poorer but not as poor as i could have become. But definitely happier.
I don't know why you marry her in the first place .
Old 18-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
She had many affairs and still takes a big chunk of your money? How does that happen? U no gather evidence?
Old 18-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Whiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoSiewDai View Post
But cannot bring into coffin .
That is indeed very true .
Old 18-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWood View Post
I don't know why you marry her in the first place .
Young and foolishing thinking love triumphs all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
She had many affairs and still takes a big chunk of your money? How does that happen? U no gather evidence?
Infidelity does not constitute as a reason to not paying maintenance to wife. It can only be used as a reason for divorce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1