The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
spaoldbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tutor and I

camping for continuation.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

After washing Ms Tan's underwear, I went back out to her work desk and told her that I had finished washing. "Ms Tan, I have finished the work." I stood and waited for her response.
"Ok thank you! Anything else?" she asked. "Ms Tan, I was wondering......" I stuttered, not sure if I should ask.
"What do you want to ask?" she wondered. "I was wondering..... if you are wearing any underwear now" I asked quickly, not sure what to expect.

She looked up from her work and gave me a grin. "Come below and find out for yourself" she said. And that came as a shock to me.
I went on my fours and went under the table to her seat, like a puppy searching for treats. She opened her legs as I reached her legs, treating me to a familiar sight.
Indeed she wasn't wearing any underwear, that familiar smooth bald pussy greeted me at eye level.
I reached out my hand for a touch and met a moist patch. Following the moist patch, my finger glided into her pussy. "Ahhhhh" she moaned softly as I entered her pussy.

She moved her body forward to the edge of the chair for easier access for me.
I continued fingering her with the help of her overflowing juices. I added another finger into her pussy, increasing the volume of her moans. "MMMMMM yes yesssssss"
Although it was a steamy situation and I had my hard on, the space was very constraining and restrictive, I had a hard time balancing myself and fingering her at the same time.
But her moans kept me going... "Mmmmm Mmmmmm mmmmmmm faster faster.... dont stoppppp"
I increased my pace as ordered and I felt a further gush of juices from her pussy. "yes yess yessss yessss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Her hips jerked, and she almost lost her balance off the chair. I pulled my soaking wet fingers out of her pussy and watched her hips move and jerk in front of me.

As her jerks stopped, I could only hear her panting. I crawled out from below the table, all sweaty from the space constrain below.
She looked at me, satisfied and breathless and at her eye level, she spotted my hard on.......
Old 19-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant wait for another new update.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
oldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I also can't wait . Enjoy reading the story so far .
Old 20-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JustAUser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 20-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

With her eyes on my hard on, I thought I was gonna get some action but Ms Tan said "Awww sweaty boy, so sweaty after all the work, go shower!" I was disappointed by that, but I went to get a shower as I was really covered in sweat.
I stripped down and went into the shower, washing off the sweat and started lathering myself with the body wash. Just then, I felt two pointed parts land on my back and that gave me a shock.
I turned around and it was Ms Tan! She was all naked and had used her breasts to "greet" me from behind!
I stared at her beautiful breasts which I missed alot, my dick started rising once again, saluting her gorgeous curvy figure.

She smiled at me and asked me to turn back around. Then her soft pair of hands reached out from behind me and started circling my nipples. "mmmm" I moaned softly, starting to enjoy her slow teasing.
Her hands then moved downwards towards my groin, using the soap as a lubricant to glide down my abs to my fully erected dick.

From the bottom of my shaft, her hand slowly glided to my dick head and she used her fingers to circle it. I squirmed as she did that, responding to the pleasure. "ahhhhhhhh"
She continued her attack on my dick by grabbing and sliding her hands up and down my dick. "ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh" I moaned, enjoying her handjob.
As I enjoyed her soft hands on my dick, I could feel her soft yet firm breasts pressing on my back like two cushions.
I think she could tell that I enjoyed her breasts resting on me, as she started moving her body up and down, letting her breasts slide up and down my back.

It was a steamy moment for me in the shower, enjoying Ms Tan's treat.
The pleasure was too much for me as I had to rest my hands on the bathroom wall to balance myself. I was moving my hips in sync with Ms Tan's hands and her breasts were continuing to slide up and down my back.
"Mmmmmm mmmmmm yessss ahhhhhhhh" I moaned loudly.
Then, the moment came when the pleasure hit the point of no return, I had to let it out.
"Mssss Tannnnnnn arhhhhhhhhh cumming cummingggggggg"
Squirts of cum shot out from my dick, landing onto the bathroom wall as I jerked and shivered while Ms Tan continued to jerk me off.
I kneeled to the ground, legs exhausted from the intense orgasm, breathing heavily.

"Are you ok? Don't slack off yet, you need to wash the soap off my body....."
Old 20-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Pehmahmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update bro!
Old 21-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here bro
Old 21-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Getting hot this story....
Old 21-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
octogenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 21-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Unhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more
Old 21-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The heat is on. Again! Keep up the good writing. Thanks!
Old 21-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

I caught my breath and turned around. I was greeted by Ms Tan's beautiful bald pussy and her gorgeous breasts. Her body was glittering as it was covered in soap.
I was expecting a hard on but my dick was limp from the intense orgasm.
Instead of turning on the shower to wash off the soap off her, I pressed a handful of soap and started to soap her. "Hey, what are doing..." she was surprised by my move.

I continued to rub the soap over her and started exploring her body. I quickly went for her breasts and rubbed them round and round. I teased her nipples after a few rounds of rubbing each time and she squirmed a little each time, due to her sensitive nipples.
I went down south after a while to explore her lower body. I went down her waist and reached between her legs.
And as expected, there was a wet patch there already. I used hand and arm to rub past her pussy and back again, making her moan as she got rubbed by my whole arm length. "mmmmmmmmmm"
I did that a few times, stopping only to feel her beautiful slim legs.

As I reached her feet, I stepped behind her and started playing with her breasts again.
It was a wonderful feeling which I cannot describe, it was like playing and squeezing 2 soft and tender pillows that jiggled every time I let it go.
I squeezed and fondled, using my finger to tease her sensitive nipples. "ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh" she moaned as I played with them.
Her hips started to swap as she enjoyed my teasing and her perky butt was right at my dick level.
I positioned my dick between her butt crack and started to rub myself on her.
It was a new found pleasure for me, playing with her breasts and grinding her behind, with the soap as a lubricant between us.

With the new found pleasure, I felt a tingle on my dick and suddenly, it started to rise and got hard again. Ms Tan must have felt it as well, as she reached her hands back to grab my dick.
"Wow, hard again, so soon!" she exclaimed while moaning.....
Old 22-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And the action begins all over again .
Old 22-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster