The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Secret fetish confession

every guy wants to be her prey
Old 20-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

every guy wishes or wants to be her prey
Old 20-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please dont flood me
Old 20-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmeh0987 View Post
please dont flood me
upz u sis

Old 20-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
please dont flood me
Hahahaha too late, I think ur pm already flood!
Old 21-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please dont flood me
I didn't...don't want to scare you away...

will await patiently for your shares....

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 21-06-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old 21-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 22-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good morning tgif bros
finally off the lockdown period. Had some good time right after my bf knows.
He was so eager to fuck me up. I was stroking his dick hinting I want something from him. He also hungry I guess, strip my shorts and didn't bother to strip my thong start finger me.

He make me in doggy position my shirt all the way up revealing my boobs, the shirt kinda become a hand cuff. I wasnt that wet yet and he insert his dick in me. So much sensitive just right after menses.

He hump me from the back grope my boobs, and spank me for being naughty. I am being owned, he whisper to me "your body and pussy belongs to me". I am so horny I dont know how many times I came. I just dont want him to stop humping me.

After a while he lay me down and he thrust from the back (not really sure what this position called) he knows I love it deep. He said I'm too loud that others can hear but I cant control it's been a while I had a dick in me. I wanted to be fucked so badly.

After a few more thrusts he ask me "do you want me to come in you or outside" and i replied still taking the pleasure from my pussy being fucked "do what you like, I'm yours". His thrust is faster I am trying to hold my moans, he came in me.

And now I'm sitting here with occasionally dripping cum, pantyless.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
good morning tgif bros
finally off the lockdown period. Had some good time right after my bf knows.
He was so eager to fuck me up. I was stroking his dick hinting I want something from him. He also hungry I guess, strip my shorts and didn't bother to strip my thong start finger me.

He make me in doggy position my shirt all the way up revealing my boobs, the shirt kinda become a hand cuff. I wasnt that wet yet and he insert his dick in me. So much sensitive just right after menses.

He hump me from the back grope my boobs, and spank me for being naughty. I am being owned, he whisper to me "your body and pussy belongs to me". I am so horny I dont know how many times I came. I just dont want him to stop humping me.

After a while he lay me down and he thrust from the back (not really sure what this position called) he knows I love it deep. He said I'm too loud that others can hear but I cant control it's been a while I had a dick in me. I wanted to be fucked so badly.

After a few more thrusts he ask me "do you want me to come in you or outside" and i replied still taking the pleasure from my pussy being fucked "do what you like, I'm yours". His thrust is faster I am trying to hold my moans, he came in me.

awesome.. nice
Old 22-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
123456789poiuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy for you.... finally got your well deserved fuck. I bet more actions ober the weekend. Hehe
Old 22-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind blowing
Old 22-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
awesome.. nice
Thanks for the support
Old 22-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice , arousing update.

Next time, please take and post a pic of your pussy with the freshly deposited creampie oozing out ... that would be really awesome and great for some quick fapping....

What a delicious, dick hardening thought!
Old 24-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
cuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please don't stop writing .
Old 24-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bookmarked this thread .
Advert Space Available