The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Part time cleaning lady

Sharing real life encounter with bros.

My last maid returned to her home town and because me and wifey both don’t like to do housework, she got a recommendation from her colleague for a part time cleaner. Cleaner comes every Monday for 4 hours, we pay $70 to clean floor, toilets etc. We pass her one condo card and she’ll come in on her own at 9 or 10am and leave after she finish. She’s perm resident from PRC, married with a 11 year old daughter schooling in local school. I found out later she’s 38 yrs old.

The 4th week after she started, I managed to fuck her. It wasn’t intentional, I didn’t plan in advance for it to happen. I wasn’t feeling well in office, I went to a clinic and got an MC for fever, and I came home around 1.30pm. Because I was a bit feverish, it didn’t hit me that Xiu Ying could still be at my place. I walked to my master room and when I opened the door, I was surprised for a moment the aircon was on and I could hear the shower was on in the bathroom. Then I realized it could be Xiu Ying in the shower. We did give her permission to shower after she cleaned the flat but I’d told her to shower in the common bathroom, not in the master bathroom.

Normally I don’t think I would have entered the bathroom but because my headache was making me irritated and I was upset she was using my master shower, I walked into the bathroom. While my shower area is partition off with glass, it doesn’t block anything. The moment I entered the bathroom, Xiu Ying’s face was surprised. I stopped at the bathroom door and asked why she was using the shower there. She didn’t answer but she put her hands over her boobs. Funny thing is that the water was still splashing down, and she turned to face me but didn’t say anything, and while she had covered her boobs with her hands and arms, because she didn’t turn around, I realized I was looking at her pussy.

It felt like a long few seconds to me, I don’t think I was thinking consciously about it. Maybe it was because Xiu Ying didn’t try to turn around to hide her pussy or because she didn’t ask me to leave the bathroom, but I started to strip myself and when I took off my briefs, my cock was already stiffening. And still Xiu Ying didn’t say anything. It was only when I opened the shower door that she finally started moving and she turned her back to me. By then I’d already decided to go for it because she didn’t try to stop me. I reached from behind her and pulled her hands down and put my hands over her boobs. Mama mia, it was electrifying because she had D-cup boobs, they were a bit sagging but they were nevertheless D-cup and fleshy soft. I felt her body jerking when I started fondling her boobs and rolling her nipples. Her first words in Mandarin was “stop”, she kept saying it while I was massaging her breasts but she never made an effort to stop my hands. In fact, her hands were on my hands as I continued to play her boobs.

The shower head was still on and spraying us with water, when I turned her around. At that time, my headache had disappeared and I was feeling super high. I looked at her face while I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. She didn’t change her facial expression as we looked at each other, and she started to massage the length of my cock. I told her in Mandarin, let’s go to the bed. I’m not sure what I’d have done if she didn’t agree, but the chances of her not agreeing was low as she wasn’t shy when I put her hand on my cock. She didn’t object to going to the bed, instead she said in Mandarin that she had to go home to cook food for her daughter. I told her that I’ll drive her home later, Xiu Ying said her daughter would be home soon.

At this time, we were standing next to the bed, my right hand was across her shoulder holding her against me, and because she didn’t stop me, my left hand had slipped a finger into her pussy and I was finger fucking her. When I saw that she was starting to breathe through her mouth, I felt she was starting to react to the finger fucking, so I told her to call her daughter to say she’ll be coming home late. I let her off to take her phone, and after she got off the phone, I laid her onto the bed and fucked her. Her fucking technique wasn’t great but she was cooperative. When I pushed her legs apart, she kept them apart. When I told her to get on top of me, she climbed on top. When I sucked on her nipples, she let me keep sucking although she kept moving her body every few seconds. I fucked her twice. After the first time, she wanted to go home but I held her back and said I needed to fuck another round. I drove her home after I unloaded into her again.

The only two things she didn’t let me do that first time was to eat her pussy and to bbbj. She only allowed me to eat her on the 3rd occasion and she bbbj me only on 4th occasion. After that 1st occasion, I make a quick drive home during lunch time on Mondays when I need to relieve myself of any work tension. As compensation, I pass $50 to Xiu Ying for each occasion. Depending on my mood, sometimes I fuck her once, usually it’s twice, and when I’m really stressed, I notice I’ll fuck her 3 times to relax myself. She’s not a looker and not MILF, she has average looks only, like a typical heartland aunty. The only thing we’ll notice is her boobs, swaying under her blouse. My Mandarin is not good, so I can’t talk much with her or sweet talk but so far, so good as she’s been cooperative.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Part time cleaning lady

You lucky fella, she must have been deprived of sex and you come along nicely to fulfils her needs. Any more updates?
Old 10-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Share contact please. I also need a part time cleaner!
Old 10-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
sms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next update.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 6
HoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoJinxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think my house need more cleaning .
Old 10-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Part time cleaning lady

Instant cure to headache

Bro, like that your MC rate very high liao.. night cleaning plus sleepover la...
Old 10-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

find eat at home.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Sharing real life encounter with bros.

My last maid returned to her home town and because me and wifey both don’t like to do housework, she got a recommendation from her colleague for a part time cleaner. Cleaner comes every Monday for 4 hours, we pay $70 to clean floor, toilets etc. We pass her one condo card and she’ll come in on her own at 9 or 10am and leave after she finish. She’s perm resident from PRC, married with a 11 year old daughter schooling in local school. I found out later she’s 38 yrs old.

The 4th week after she started, I managed to fuck her. It wasn’t intentional, I didn’t plan in advance for it to happen. I wasn’t feeling well in office, I went to a clinic and got an MC for fever, and I came home around 1.30pm. Because I was a bit feverish, it didn’t hit me that Xiu Ying could still be at my place. I walked to my master room and when I opened the door, I was surprised for a moment the aircon was on and I could hear the shower was on in the bathroom. Then I realized it could be Xiu Ying in the shower. We did give her permission to shower after she cleaned the flat but I’d told her to shower in the common bathroom, not in the master bathroom.

Normally I don’t think I would have entered the bathroom but because my headache was making me irritated and I was upset she was using my master shower, I walked into the bathroom. While my shower area is partition off with glass, it doesn’t block anything. The moment I entered the bathroom, Xiu Ying’s face was surprised. I stopped at the bathroom door and asked why she was using the shower there. She didn’t answer but she put her hands over her boobs. Funny thing is that the water was still splashing down, and she turned to face me but didn’t say anything, and while she had covered her boobs with her hands and arms, because she didn’t turn around, I realized I was looking at her pussy.

It felt like a long few seconds to me, I don’t think I was thinking consciously about it. Maybe it was because Xiu Ying didn’t try to turn around to hide her pussy or because she didn’t ask me to leave the bathroom, but I started to strip myself and when I took off my briefs, my cock was already stiffening. And still Xiu Ying didn’t say anything. It was only when I opened the shower door that she finally started moving and she turned her back to me. By then I’d already decided to go for it because she didn’t try to stop me. I reached from behind her and pulled her hands down and put my hands over her boobs. Mama mia, it was electrifying because she had D-cup boobs, they were a bit sagging but they were nevertheless D-cup and fleshy soft. I felt her body jerking when I started fondling her boobs and rolling her nipples. Her first words in Mandarin was “stop”, she kept saying it while I was massaging her breasts but she never made an effort to stop my hands. In fact, her hands were on my hands as I continued to play her boobs.

The shower head was still on and spraying us with water, when I turned her around. At that time, my headache had disappeared and I was feeling super high. I looked at her face while I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. She didn’t change her facial expression as we looked at each other, and she started to massage the length of my cock. I told her in Mandarin, let’s go to the bed. I’m not sure what I’d have done if she didn’t agree, but the chances of her not agreeing was low as she wasn’t shy when I put her hand on my cock. She didn’t object to going to the bed, instead she said in Mandarin that she had to go home to cook food for her daughter. I told her that I’ll drive her home later, Xiu Ying said her daughter would be home soon.

At this time, we were standing next to the bed, my right hand was across her shoulder holding her against me, and because she didn’t stop me, my left hand had slipped a finger into her pussy and I was finger fucking her. When I saw that she was starting to breathe through her mouth, I felt she was starting to react to the finger fucking, so I told her to call her daughter to say she’ll be coming home late. I let her off to take her phone, and after she got off the phone, I laid her onto the bed and fucked her. Her fucking technique wasn’t great but she was cooperative. When I pushed her legs apart, she kept them apart. When I told her to get on top of me, she climbed on top. When I sucked on her nipples, she let me keep sucking although she kept moving her body every few seconds. I fucked her twice. After the first time, she wanted to go home but I held her back and said I needed to fuck another round. I drove her home after I unloaded into her again.

The only two things she didn’t let me do that first time was to eat her pussy and to bbbj. She only allowed me to eat her on the 3rd occasion and she bbbj me only on 4th occasion. After that 1st occasion, I make a quick drive home during lunch time on Mondays when I need to relieve myself of any work tension. As compensation, I pass $50 to Xiu Ying for each occasion. Depending on my mood, sometimes I fuck her once, usually it’s twice, and when I’m really stressed, I notice I’ll fuck her 3 times to relax myself. She’s not a looker and not MILF, she has average looks only, like a typical heartland aunty. The only thing we’ll notice is her boobs, swaying under her blouse. My Mandarin is not good, so I can’t talk much with her or sweet talk but so far, so good as she’s been cooperative.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zigdig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My house is a bit dirty now .
Old 10-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Job TS. So many bros. here envious of your great catch.

It is like a fantasy come true.

Win, win situation all round as she gets her needs fulfilled, earn some extra cash and you get to empty your balls sac.

Now they may all start trying to hire milf part-time maids.

Looking forward to more erotic updates from you!
Old 11-06-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good encounter bro Magix, next time sick need not visit doctor anymore since you can still shower while having fever and not shivering, guess the steam got you heated well enough. How come you didn't kiss her?
Old 12-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Bros, this is part 2. A week after I first fucked my PRC part time cleaner, I had her again. Again I wasn’t planning in advance to fuck her but when it was nearing lunch time at 12pm, I decided on the spur of the moment to take half day leave because it was a bloody hectic Monday morning, attended 2 meetings that went on and on, wasting everybody’s time. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I needed to release the stress. As I drove home, I kept replaying in my mind about the previous week and before I reached my apartment, my cock was already stiffening under my trousers, seriously. (Bros would know what I’m talking about, when we keep fantasizing about a girl).

When I entered my place, Xiu Ying was vacuuming the living room area. She nodded her head and greeted me good afternoon in Mandarin, although I bet she could guess why I came home. I asked if she was finishing her cleaning, she said yes, the living area was the last place for cleaning up. I went to the kitchen and took a beer out of the fridge and sipped it as it was very humid and I was sweating under my clothes. I finished the beer, I went to the master room. I changed into shorts and tee shirt and switch on the aircon.

After a few minutes, I heard the vacuuming had stopped, so I called Xiu Ying from the room door. She stood in the hall with the vacuum cleaner. I motioned to her to come over, she just stood there holding the vacuum cleaner, she didn’t walk over but neither did she move away. Of course she knew why I was calling her to the room, but she didn’t object by telling me off but she wasn’t walking to me either. So I walked over, I took the vacuum out of her hands and placed it on the ground.

Now, I’m 1.75m tall and she’s like 1.48m tall, so it wasn’t a problem for me to scoop her off her feet into my arms. She didn’t say anything as I carried her to the room. I initially was going to ask her to shower but I changed my mind. When I brought her to the room, I laid her on the bed and I stripped myself before I took off her clothes. By this time, my little bro was already stiff. At the back of my mind, I knew I had lots of time but I couldn’t control myself. I didn’t even play her boobs or her pussy because the feeling in my cock was overwhelming. I pushed Xiu Ying’s thighs wide apart and pushed my cock into her. Her pussy was dry, so it was a bit painful for us both but I wasn’t really bothered about her… I admit it was selfish but at that time, all I could think about was fucking her. I kept thrusting into her and when I exploded, I felt all the stress drain out when I shot into her.

I made a small mistake as we both were resting on the bed. I let Xiu Ying turn over onto her stomach and she slept with her boobs on the bed. It was only after I came back after driving her home that I realized that the bedsheet had been stained with cum. When she was resting face down, the cum must have come out from her pussy. Had to change bedsheet before the wifey came back. From the next occasion onwards, I’ve spread a large towel on the bed before letting Xiu Ying lie down. After we rested, I brought her to the shower where I had like 5-8 minutes of massaging her boobs and sucking her nipples. When she sprayed water on my groin and arsehole area and wiped off the shower foam with her hand, I knew I’d recovered when my little bro got stiff again. I led her to the bed again and put her on her hands and knees. I fucked her from behind for the 2nd fuck (not fucking her arsehole, I took her pussy from the back).

The afternoon fucking took almost 2 hours. 2 rounds of fucking with a rest and shower in between, plus a short rest before I drove her home. I felt nicely relaxed after unloading my stress into her. Some bros have messaged me to say I’m lucky. Again I must declare that Xiu Ying is a typical aunty, she doesn’t make up and she ties her shoulder length hair in a simple pony tail. Her body isn’t well proportioned because she carries D-cup boobs on a short 1.48m frame. So far, I’ve taken Monday half day leave over 4 consecutive weeks. Plus the first time on MC, I’ve spent 5 Monday afternoons with Xiu Ying, the most recent was yesterday. She’s been a nice diversion from the hectic stress of office work…
Old 12-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS very lucky to have such good 'fb' but must remember to clean any evidences behind.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS Magix for sharing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1