The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Watching JAV Movies

maybe ask the girl to help all the guys to release? hahaha
Old 20-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykelvin View Post
I've watched it this way too also damn shiok! Larger the screen the better lol
want to get a portable rechargeable projector

telegram:
Old 20-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hamming17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
maybe ask the girl to help all the guys to release? hahaha
Later sure turn into an orgy
Old 21-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chungkeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask a girl and bukkake her.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Also do not have it in your company laptop too. Personal laptop ok.

If can jio females watch together, that will be heaven
Watched with girls long time ago, either with the gril alone or in group (ex and her friends). If alone most likely will have action. In a group including my ex... Have to piak behind the scenes so no orgy.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My case is jio by female friend by watching together.. start watching but not too long about 10mins, actions started with raw and cum inside.. after this incident, she become my FB..
Old 30-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
My case is jio by female friend by watching together.. start watching but not too long about 10mins, actions started with raw and cum inside.. after this incident, she become my FB..
song boh? haha.

wish can have some male and female samsters watch together.
Ratio 1 male to 1 female. Preferably 6 of us small group better and each of us have our own favourite boy/girl and that favourite match with the opposite sex's favourite. Watch halfway and we started masturbating on our own. After that we got turned on by the female's masturbation, either we hold their hands and proceed to a corner of the room and do our thing or carry the girl to a room and make out.

All of us strangers and decently good looking and slim fucking our brains out. FANTASY.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dannygoh1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in. Jio please.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Watched with girls long time ago, either with the gril alone or in group (ex and her friends). If alone most likely will have action. In a group including my ex... Have to piak behind the scenes so no orgy.
Done that before but with my own sex video where I am the actor.

After they reviewed my good "performance" in bed, next thing I know they became my FB.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
song boh? haha.

wish can have some male and female samsters watch together.
Ratio 1 male to 1 female. Preferably 6 of us small group better and each of us have our own favourite boy/girl and that favourite match with the opposite sex's favourite. Watch halfway and we started masturbating on our own. After that we got turned on by the female's masturbation, either we hold their hands and proceed to a corner of the room and do our thing or carry the girl to a room and make out.

All of us strangers and decently good looking and slim fucking our brains out. FANTASY.
That's a good idea!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1