The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Sperm Bro spotted!
Sperm bros please hands up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Dinner and Lounge
i Hotel..................the sitting fee was 100K.................
The sitting fee was actually 200k rupiah

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 06-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Dinner and Lounge

After we have finished all of deeds respectively. We fell in with our dates and tcss abit before the supirs arrived.

Upon arrival of Winsdor it reminds me of seafood dinner with Gentai

There is a stage at the front, in the middle is the drinks and surrounding the perimeter is food stalls / Zhi Char.

The smells floating out stalls are divine. They have everything from typical chinese food to indonesian fair.

The singer on stage did a pretty good job especially when shaking her Bons Bons like Ricky Martin.

Everyone had a great time and after dinner the group split as some did not want to go for a KTV session.

I went to the KTV too see what is like.

i Hotel is very nice compared to the other hotels and feels like a 5 star hotel.

Once we entered the lounge we were taken to a nice table with chairs. The main area was a lounge. The lounge is to wait until we had a room and to choose the ceweks from. The girls were nice and the sitting fee was 100K which was cheap.

I did not really like the KTV ( Too much in CP China). I was impressed with the looks of the ceweks and the level of service. They had their hp taken to increase the level of service for the paying customers which I totally agree.

Wish they could do this in CP too.

The night ended for me singing Hotel California.

Bid farewell the group and guess what complimentary taxi service. GOOD SERVICE. Thanks NDND

Once back. Another Wrestle Mania another Rodeo Show.

Night ended well.

Bro!!! Nice to meet u!!! Hope that we can met up on AC soon
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

3rd March Trip

Special thanks to following bros who
join me on this trip;

cheong2009, makashi, skyfree,
magixskin, xiongmao, xiaolibiantai,
kryogenics, badboi07, castiel69,
tigerl74, maizze plus his 3 buddies.

inclu me total 15 men trip.

Joint vistied total: 12

permata indah, permai indah, goldbird,
massage 82, berry indah, top one massage,
scopion ktv, Queen8933, new flamingo,
indah2, new berlian, memory ktv.

dinner winsor food court.
nite drink at i hotel level 2 lounge.

overall another fun trip.
for me another sextify trip

need to thanks cheong2009,
he did well in organizing the group.
also the driver of this trip, mansor.
within one days drive us to 12 joints,
multi times to harbourbay and run about
the whole day. And whole nite no chance
to sleep. when we return to hotel,
it is already spore time 6am plus and 8am
he need to send bros to airport and ferry
terminal. so he rather dont sleep. next day,
also kena torture by us, run around batam
again.

end of the very brief report of the trip.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
papahgl1207 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
3rd March Trip

Special thanks to following bros who
join me on this trip;

cheong2009, makashi, skyfree,
magixskin, xiongmao, xiaolibiantai,
kryogenics, badboi07, castiel69,
tigerl74, maizze plus his 3 buddies.

inclu me total 15 men trip.

Joint vistied total: 12

permata indah, permai indah, goldbird,
massage 82, berry indah, top one massage,
scopion ktv, Queen8933, new flamingo,
indah2, new berlian, memory ktv.

dinner winsor food court.
nite drink at i hotel level 2 lounge.

overall another fun trip.
for me another sextify trip

need to thanks cheong2009,
he did well in organizing the group.
also the driver of this trip, mansor.
within one days drive us to 12 joints,
multi times to harbourbay and run about
the whole day. And whole nite no chance
to sleep. when we return to hotel,
it is already spore time 6am plus and 8am
he need to send bros to airport and ferry
terminal. so he rather dont sleep. next day,
also kena torture by us, run around batam
again.

end of the very brief report of the trip.
damn i miss this trip as having stuck wif my work..

hopefully there is another outting coming out ASAP !!!
Old 06-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Still got another group trip one....

This trip is rather saddening for me due to 2 events...

1. Lost my 4 months old iPhone 4S which contains tonnes of memories with my favourite girl... (which also include some classified photos) lost it while taking an ojet...!

2. Broke with my favourite girl and my love rival is ANOTHER GIRL!!!

and now I'm stuck in a room that she chose (and which contains tonnes of memories with her) for at least another 2 weeks...!!!

Maybe its God's will that I lost the phone lah...then lost the girl....
Old 06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,

Anyway, I just want share with brudders if you din book your ticket back to singapore, the ferry time can be late.

I go to the shopping complex book my ticket about 1.00pm and KNN got ferry for me time is 5.00pm.

But nevermind because you can go coffee house eat, drink and smoke cigarette. Also second floor got massage so I try.

I take 2 hour aroma massage. Not bad, place very clean. I also try the put candle wax in ear to take out ear shit. This one not pain type hor and also got head massage when the wax take time burning. Altogether is Rp200K.

Anyway, I think I take rest from Batam now so next week I go Angeles City from 10/3 to 12/3. I book ticket & hotel already. If got brudders also go, can connect with me because I first time going there and also I alone lah.

I’m staying this hotel Jucizzi suite.
http://www.angelesbeachclubhotel.com/accomodation.php

And I going cheong this area.
http://fieldsavenue.info/directory.html
http://angelescity.com/nightlife.php
http://www.balibago.com/nightlife.php

Thank you brudders.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.angelesangelwitch.com/
Old 06-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

Anyway, I just want share with brudders if you din book your ticket back to singapore, the ferry time can be late.

I go to the shopping complex book my ticket about 1.00pm and KNN got ferry for me time is 5.00pm.
This depend on the day that you are coming back to Sg. If it is Sunday that you're talking about as most people come back on Sunday and ferries get filled up very fast. Come back on Monday and you're likely to just share the ferry with a few couple other passengers nia.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

not sure if anyone posted, but this is funny yet wise...stay safe bros....

Old 07-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Sex Kid;6955382]No lah brudder, I only working class lah.

It is so called the barelang bridge if i not wrong. quite windy at the bridge.

Here the bridge.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from Batam, staying at the I-Hotel last nite (on company expense of course).

After dinner last nite, rest for a while & decide to call the spa at 3rd fl to arrange a masseur to my room for some massage. Sorry lazy to walk to nearby massage like sport massage which is definitely cheaper.

Masseur reach room & tell her massage for 1 hour. Good massage, definitely well better than in Singapore. After about 2/3 of the session, she ask me turn away & my hand start to roam her thigh & butts. Surprised, she did not reject my roaming which other massuer from the same spa rejected.

But....she ask for 50...not 50 ribu, but SGD$50. Damn it, i try to bargain to 200 ribu but she dun accept it. I just tell her take it or leave it. She hesitated but still continue to massage me, purposely accidentally touch my ball & ask me to up price but i just ignore her.

In the end, she decide to accept 200 ribu. Well... her HJ quite sensual unlike those who try to jerk the didi as fast as possible to jerk out the little army.

Conclusion: I-hotel do have masseur offering special but it all depend on luck.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Huahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time, 3 man
Ferry terminal
Everyone was pumped up for the big day to Chiong as it is our virgin trip to batam. While waiting for the ferry, we will discussing how to make this trip as fun as possible. Haha, thoughts of mass orgy and have fun in e ktv was on our mind.

Arrival
Everything went smoothly at the custom, since it is our virgin trip, we have problem identify where is harbour bay mall and we were like a lost child looking everywhere but can't find it. Luckily, we meet a Singaporean to show e way n booked our return ferry. After booking, we decided to take cab to go to our hotel (Formosa), i read up e 300pages, it say it cost ard 25k but as a noob i settle for 40k, since it is kinda cheap share by 3 person. To my surprise it was actually a very short distance, we felt cheated.

Hotel
Once reached the hotel, we changed our rupiah across e hotel n have a quick breakfast beside queen. After eating, we went to queen n look at the cewek, was disappointed as it is too early, only 5girls were there. After that we decided to try our luck at dynasty but was closed, We are crestfallen. Since we are new to this place, we are not familiar to e surrounding except the two joint n decided to call supir to hunt for girls. The supir charged us 20k for bringing us ard the joint.

Our first stop is gold bird, well, same story, too early (11am). Next trip, massage 82, when we reach there, we were wow!!! So many girls (20), haha, supposing we are the one who is hunting the cewek but we felt that they are the one who is e hunter. Haha. We are like their rupiah keep smiling at us. I saw a pretty syt n asked the Papi abt this syt, he said 1.5m, I was like wtf?! I heard from bro saying u can get fj for 200k at massage centre. I can fj for 7time n give her 100k for tips. Haha, end of the day, both of my friend got themselves a 600k cewek while I took a 800k cewek as she is one of the better looking girl over there (wrong move).

After hunting, we quickly check in our hotel. The Chinese speaking manager was friendly. While sigining the paper, my friends are pumped up for their fj!!!! Haha, we were really very excited n arrange a time to meet for lunch 2.30pm before heading our room.

The excitement I have is like I am a kid waiting for my mum to give me my favourite toy. Haha, once in e room, I tried to have a Gd conversation but due to language barrier, I was unable to communicate. We were resting at our bed and suddenly, she used her leg to tickle my little brother. I was like, oh ya baby, I am ready to go. Lol, She keep rubbing me till my little bro can't take it and erected. I started foundling her n try to kiss her. To my disappointment, she does not want to French, I was like Sian. But nvm, just continue with the rest of the action. While she was licking my nipples n moving south, I went for offence n attack her breast n nipple but was rejected. this time really Sian, was like fucking a machine as I was not allow to kiss n suck her nipple. After awhile, I did cowboy n missionary n came off. We went separate shower after the deed. Initially, i thought all e ceweks have high gfe (I am a person who prefer gfe) after reading the 300 pages, I was wrong! While resting, she keep msging non stop, I was like wtf? I pay e money looking at the girl texting MSG?

Lunch
We went to e kopi tian behind e money changer (across e street of Formosa), since the ceweks do not understand Chinese, we were discussing how is e service of e girls, haha, we end up agreed the service was bad, all 3 cewek keep msging in e room. One of the girl is better at least allow to French n suck nipple. After lunch, we went back for 2nd round, this time I was thinking hmmm, ai ya, already 800k, just fuck Lo, since got nothing to lose, we did e thing again but more position. However, the plus point is, we start to communicate n have a better understand on e cost of the girls from ktv n etc.

Jalan jalan
Ard 4.30pm, my friend called me, want to go walk walk? I say ok n asked my girl, do u want to join us but she declined. Since already bo cha with her, I just say ok, dinner will come back n bring u out. My friends and I assembly at the lobby. To my surprise, my friend, say he fj her 3 time already and the cewek already went back (gave her 50k tips). I was like? First, pretty impress with my friend, can cum 3 time so fast, haha, 2nd, knn, e cewek is fuck. I do not know they have this rule, can only fj 3 time, I think if wan more must have Gd chemistry ba?! We went to nagoya shopping mall And check it out. At e entrance, we saw A&W, n decided to give it a try. The waffle n root beer was great. After the tea break, we were discussing what should we do next? My friend suggested to go for massage. Haha, I remembered I copy e whole list of bro ndnd from his massage parlour n decided to hunt one of the massage centre with special. we walk ard the nogaya hill but was unable to find it. End up, we decided to go to the massage parlour across the formosa hotel. Haha, since it is a random choice, the thoughts of whether the masseuse will give special was exciting. The charges for 1hr is 70k, was pretty ok, once in the room, we changed to the shorts n get ready to massage. Haha, our kinky thoughts was gone when the massause asked us, is it okay to open the curtain?! I will say the massage was pretty decent, enough strength, not too oily, I will rate 8.

After the massage, 730pm, we went back n bring the cewek for dinner at winsor. Once enter the premise, the beer girls ( was like bees crowding us) haha, ask us to order beers but end up we decided to go for mineral water as we intend to visit their pub later. The dinner was pretty ok but quite costly 470k for 6 person without any seafood. After e dinner, I asked my cewek any joint ard here? She pointed towards a direction. My friend who do not have a cewek decided to give it a try n we followed him. E joint was berry indah? Sorry bro, my memory is fading. E girls over there was decent but my friend don't like it so decided to pass. We took e cab n back hotel. This time, I have my 3rd fj with her, finally she gave me something more, a bj With cap. Pretty satisfy with e effort. Once done, my other friend cewek say she wan to go back n my friend was pretty Tulan of her attitude. Decided to let her go without giving her tips, left me with cewek now. Ard 10pm, we decided to try their pub call steps, cost of cab is another 30k, e pub was decent, very ang mo, and we started drinking for 1.5hrs, after drinking, my friends who do not have a Gd time decided to try another massage parlour to ease his horniess. Thx to bro ndnd, we went to mood light. However, when we reach there it was closed. Was damn sad. Thus, we went back to hotel. Once in e room, my cewek told me she going back but was offering me one last fj. I was like ok? after I cum, gave her 100k n off she goes.

Night activity
After my deed, I decided to call my friend and ask them out for supper and they agreed, we walk ard the place but was like a ghost town, only surpir was ard. Decided to approve of the surpir for advise, he told us to newton, when we approach the building, I was like wow! The music is vibrating the whole building. Haha, we skipped the supper and end up with massage. We went for a 1hr massage cost 100k? I forgot sorry bro. my friends have a hj with auto roaming cost 200k. Well, for me, I have enough since I did 4 time already, but my masseuse was pretty n Gd at massaging. After the deed, we went downstairs n etc, one day I am going to try their disco, saw lots of cewek moving in n out. Once e supper end, we went back n rest with nobody beside us.

Morning
We have our breakfast at 9.30am . E food was decent nothing to complaint. International food. After breakfast, we decided to Recce the town, we walked ard the town n found familiar place like massage 82, the mall beside massage 82, newton building n sport bar, can conclude that this place is very small. When we reach our hotel it was ard 1200 n we have a ferry to catch at 2.30? Forget the time, we decided to head for 1 more massage parlour since we are sucker for massage. Haha, this time, we decided to go
Moonlight after missing yesterday. When we went in n saw the price list, was pretty dis hearted as they only offer 1.5 hr but we need to catch a ferry, the counter girl offer us 1hr, 70k. And we were jovial. Haha, 3rd of massage, the peson bring us to our individual 'room' and we strip off everything waiting anxiously for our masseuse. After 2min, I heard the sound of e foot step and was anticaipating a syt doing massage. Haha, once the door is open, e moment of truth, is out, a milf attended me. E massage was Gd, hitting all e right point with enough strength. She is a chatty lady n we have lots of communication. After 30min, she asked me to flip over n massage my leg. Abt 20min left, she was doing the Thai style massage using her hands to press my groin. Haha, after awhile I buay tong, my little bro decided to take over me. When she saw my bro stand up, she immediately ask me wan hj? And quote me 300k, after awhile, we settle 150k with auto roaming only outside, while she was doing e hj, I was touching her big boobs, should be a c cup, can see that she was also
Horny as she was lightly moaned. Haha, I decided to try my luck
N went in e shirt n she didn't avoid it, I was telling myself, yeah!!! This time I was playing with her nipple and can feel that the nipple is erected. After abt 10min, I was still unable to cum n she decided to unhook her bra n let me suck her nipple, I was like a baby sucking for milk, haha, very song, suck a milf breast. Soon, I bua tong Liao and I cum. Clean up, and went back ferry terminal.

Overall satisfaction 6.5/10
First time writing fr, hope bro can enlighten me on how to write a better fr
I hope to join u guys next trip.

Thx bro for reading my post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
After e dinner, I asked my cewek any joint ard here? She pointed towards a direction. My friend who do not have a cewek decided to give it a try n we followed him. E joint was berry indah? Sorry bro, my memory is fading.
You guys were at Windsor FC right? The joint should be Permata Indah as it's the only joint that is walkable from Windsor.

No such things as booking only allowed 3 fucks one. One of my friend managed 4 fucks with his girl before 12 am and she still stay till 10 am the next day. For me, normally just 1 fuck, 2 max or sometimes, no fuck at all. My choice... LOL...

Anyway, seems a good trip for you guys..although dinner at 470k without seafood is a bit on the high side ... Well, just take it as experience clocked loh...
Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Huahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is that any dress code to go to their disco?
Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chuckyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello all C-hing, me and a good friend will be visiting Batam on the March 17-21. anyone wanna gather on any of those days and have some fun touring around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread