The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Sad another phone call from customer and i going batam again......
This is my third week there i am starting to get sick of it.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86
Wah Lau... Like that still complain... I'm itching to go again despite just spending 2 months there but unfortunately due to circumstances in my life, gotta force myself into "retirement" from all these cheonging for at least 1 year... :-(

Huat Ah!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

pak, i know what lonte means...there are quite a few words meaning this...wish i knew more bahasa indo to understand the lyrics of the song....some of their songs...blues songs..coupled with the excotic beauty of the cewe....listening to them like smoking a good cigar...haha!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for good food at around BCS or Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall? Heard there one good bak guk teh stall near formosa hotel, but don't know how to go.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Anyone knows whether Singapore's drving license can used to rental car and drive in Batam? Or whether need the "international driving permit"?

Heard that even with the "international driving permit", it is also not allow to drive in batam? Any senior bro here can provide more information? Thanks.

Cheers.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Anyone knows whether Singapore's drving license can used to rental car and drive in Batam? Or whether need the "international driving permit"?

Heard that even with the "international driving permit", it is also not allow to drive in batam? Any senior bro here can provide more information? Thanks.

Cheers.
Rupiah worth more than SGP licence
Old 03-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Any recommendation for good food at around BCS or Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall? Heard there one good bak guk teh stall near formosa hotel, but don't know how to go.:
THe few good ones are "Shuang Feng" n " mickey mouse" bak kut tey. "shuang feng" has a few branches, next to astro hotel( peniun) and at Nagoya hills food street.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
THere are so many cheonging place here, why get sick? explore around and soon, you will find there are many more good places you never been to

Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post

Cheers.
You can rent a car as long as you got license and money. INternational driving or not, the police is not interested. They more interested in your money that you are going to pay them if they catch you.

General rule is drive carefully and dont break traffic rules such as going the wrong way or get into accident. If kena accident, make sure you get out of it by settling it with the other party fast, or run away if possible.

Dont speed here n the roads are full of pot holes. Motorbikes are ones without any rules, they turn left and right as if they own the road. Buses here stop anytime they like to drop passengers, and dont tailgate them.

Certain roads, you can make a left turn even it is red light, and some cannot, know the road and signs well. Running thru the red light is a common thing and becareful even your side had turn green.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88

THe few good ones are "Shuang Feng" n " mickey mouse" bak kut tey. "shuang feng" has a few branches, next to astro hotel( peniun) and at Nagoya hills food street.
Thought I read Shuang Fei here...

Huat Ah!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea what time they closed?

Last edited by Av_lover; 03-05-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 15
QiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQiBaiKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys Just some question
Can we go to atlantis just to use their facities without any special? Roughly how much it is thanks.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
matrix25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey any bros gg tomorow? im gg tomorow evening
Old 04-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

just wonder anybody has been stopped while driving or riding at road block...were you asked to pay even you had an IDP (indo is one of the countries...)..e.g. Bali police know this IDP....
Old 04-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hwinata1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to All Bros,

I am going to Batam tomorrow for a night. I went to Batam the other time but didnt get some action. Was wondering is there recommendation? Any other bro wanna go cheong together?

I tried reading n reading but alot of the info/list are not update and there are thousand of pages.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread