The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi guys, sorry never been there before.. U guys normally go for 2days 1 night? How much do u guys spend on average there with hotel n ferry n bonking everything included? The girl spend the whole night with you??
Old 09-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Should be about $300 if you are not particular about good hotels...

Lovinna Inn - Deluxe Rm -250k / 270k - $34 - $37 based on Rate 7210
Ferry: $48 (Wavemaster)
Booking girl: 500k - 800k ($70-$110, Rate at 7210, got more expensive ones, but that's the average booking for girls)
Lunch:100k more than enough for you and your girl ($14)
Dinner: 250k ($35) more than enough for you and your girl, more if heavy drinker at foodcourt. I normally spend less than 200k for 2 persons, but without beer as my girls don't drink)
Taxi: 150k (this is for multiple trips like hbb->Hotel, Hotel->Joints->Hotel, Hotel->foodcourt->Hotel, Hotel->Hbb, since you are newbie, most like will be ask to pay higher and don't know how to bargain, $20)

So, in total, based on higher estimate huh,

Hotal: $37
Ferry: $48
Girl: $110
Lunch: $14
Dinner: $35
Taxi: $20

Total: $264

And the above is based on weekend hotel rate and 800k girls. You may want to bring more since you might decide to bring the girl for shopping if you happen to kena sot tio by her, or might want to massage (can range from 60k for 1 hour to 400k if you decide to have plus plus - their local lingo for special), go ktv (this can go up to 700k - no upper limit).

I would suggest bring $400, but change $300 to rupiah. Extra $100 will cater for urgency like you see a very cute massage cewek and am determined to get into her panties...). Change your money in Batam. Don't change in habourfront. Reach Batam, change a bit, maybe $20 if you dare try) just for taxi fare. Most likely you will be charge 40k for taxi cause you will be asked near the taxi counter and these blokes don't really lower price since they pay to queue there. I would walk towards the exit and you will DEFINITELY get approach by other drivers. You can try to nego to 25k. Or 15k ifyou dare try motorbike taxi, known as ojet. Nagoya (where Lovina Inn is) is very near to HBB. It is even walking distance but will take about 15 mins lah.

And, yes, the girl know the booking is from noon of day 1 till morning (about 7-8 am) of following day. Knowing you newbie, some will try the stomachache trick and try to leave early. But, on the whole, most are quite fine if you get them from joints. Get FLs from disco lah and you are looking for potential troubles.

Hope this post help...

Last edited by xiaolibiantai; 09-03-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Sorry.... left out the following from the above tabulation....

Tips for girl

This range from 10k to no upper limit.

10k: if you are ultra unsatisfied with the girl and am still kind enough to give tips for ojet
50k - 100k: the average tips given, and what I give if I am ok with the girl

Anything more is depend on how satisfied with the girl's service and gfe liao. I've given between 50k - 300k for first booking. For repeats, I've given before .... think better don't type here lah... Personal preference lah...
Old 09-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTan View Post
Hi guys, sorry never been there before.. U guys normally go for 2days 1 night? How much do u guys spend on average there with hotel n ferry n bonking everything included? The girl spend the whole night with you??
Hello Brudder,

Actually it depend lah.

Ferry service is fixed $48.

Taxi there can bargain but I think average per trip about Rp30K. If short distance, just walk lah.

Hotel got from $15 upwards. But I like big room so I stay in junior suite about $100. But I have stay in cheap hotel before like $15 to $18.

I got book cewek from Rp400K to Rp800K so depend on who you choose, got taxi earn commission or not. For me, if I go see many place, I don't care taxi earn commission lah somemore he also got family to feed.

Tip for cewek depend lah. For me, if cewek got book by me, then she lucky day lah. Next 5 days no booking also nevermind. But cewek normally earn from Rp150K to Rp200K per booking, so if you tip Rp50K, already 25% to 33% of her earnings.

Food also depend. If you every meal take Ayam Penyet, than I think each time you only spend Rp50K for your food with cewek. But if you eat seafood for 4 person at famous place, eat crab, prawn, scallop, then can be Rp800K. If at small not famous place, then can be about Rp500K.

Go pubs, some got entrance fee, some don't have. Go KTV no entrance fee but all also depend on how much you drink.

Then shopping leh? Additional massage leh? Inside addiditional massage got special leh? Saloon cut hair, cut fingernails, dig ear, etc, etc?

Don't forget cewek here not like Hatyai. Batam cewek 99% don't come out with Rp1. When go eat, 99% will ask want to buy rokok. You take taxi no small change, your problem sort out with driver. Hatyai puying automatically take out small change help pay tuk-tuk, and some time pay for cheap things like food stall makan, cigarette, etc. That's why ppl say can kenna KC puying. But I think very difficult get KC by cewek.

Anyway brudder, how much to spend in Batam, or anywhere depend on how much you want to spend.

Thank you brudder.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

today going batam.
today will do something that i normally dont.
that is booking cewek from joint.
normally i sian cewek from fb, mall, road side, anywhere.. always have few gfs in batam ever ready standby to use.
but this time booking cewek. something that i didnt do for many years...

it started becoz of last group trip.
those with me should know who she is.
we entered a joint, saw a pretty cewek sitting outside the display area. she attracted few bros attention. she respond by saying "saya sudah booking".
i replied her that last few days i just chat with u in fb. she give me a shock look, and quickly start searching her fb friendlist. then she show me my profile in fb. "ini kamu kan" she asked. i just say ya. then i left there.
after the trip, back to spore. i open my fb, suprise to see few fb message from her. keep asking what i doing at batam, which joint i book... ect.. then start from there, once replied to her. everyday messaging with her from morning till mid nite...
pre arrange book her today.....
Old 09-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

anyone wanna meet up today?
please PM me.
i will be with bro xiaolibiantai.
he is a very nice guy and confirm not bian tai
Old 09-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Heh heh... That's because you guy mah... I bian tai with you for what? Unless.....

Ask my girls (you know them) and they will all complain to you one...
Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AllisNotWell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Should be about $300 if you are not particular about good hotels...

Lovinna Inn - Deluxe Rm -250k / 270k - $34 - $37 based on Rate 7210
Ferry: $48 (Wavemaster)
Booking girl: 500k - 800k ($70-$110, Rate at 7210, got more expensive ones, but that's the average booking for girls)
Lunch:100k more than enough for you and your girl ($14)
Dinner: 250k ($35) more than enough for you and your girl, more if heavy drinker at foodcourt. I normally spend less than 200k for 2 persons, but without beer as my girls don't drink)
Taxi: 150k (this is for multiple trips like hbb->Hotel, Hotel->Joints->Hotel, Hotel->foodcourt->Hotel, Hotel->Hbb, since you are newbie, most like will be ask to pay higher and don't know how to bargain, $20)

So, in total, based on higher estimate huh,

Hotal: $37
Ferry: $48
Girl: $110
Lunch: $14
Dinner: $35
Taxi: $20

Total: $264

And the above is based on weekend hotel rate and 800k girls. You may want to bring more since you might decide to bring the girl for shopping if you happen to kena sot tio by her, or might want to massage (can range from 60k for 1 hour to 400k if you decide to have plus plus - their local lingo for special), go ktv (this can go up to 700k - no upper limit).

I would suggest bring $400, but change $300 to rupiah. Extra $100 will cater for urgency like you see a very cute massage cewek and am determined to get into her panties...). Change your money in Batam. Don't change in habourfront. Reach Batam, change a bit, maybe $20 if you dare try) just for taxi fare. Most likely you will be charge 40k for taxi cause you will be asked near the taxi counter and these blokes don't really lower price since they pay to queue there. I would walk towards the exit and you will DEFINITELY get approach by other drivers. You can try to nego to 25k. Or 15k ifyou dare try motorbike taxi, known as ojet. Nagoya (where Lovina Inn is) is very near to HBB. It is even walking distance but will take about 15 mins lah.

And, yes, the girl know the booking is from noon of day 1 till morning (about 7-8 am) of following day. Knowing you newbie, some will try the stomachache trick and try to leave early. But, on the whole, most are quite fine if you get them from joints. Get FLs from disco lah and you are looking for potential troubles.

Hope this post help...
Thanks . It does helps . At least I can better plan for my trip .
Old 09-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the overnight rate to dabao in batam these days?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Heh heh... That's because you guy mah... I bian tai with you for what? Unless.....

Ask my girls (you know them) and they will all complain to you one...
Bro ndnd & xiaolibiantai, hahahaha you 2 are fantabulous people... lau jiao giving all the great advise, hope to cheong with you guys one day ,,... enjoy the trip ....... I am planning to go on 29 March .....
Old 09-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

chinaboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone planning batam trip on good friday long wkend?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
you mean fried noodle or mee goreng ......... eh .....
Old 09-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy69 View Post
anyone planning batam trip on good friday long wkend?
bro thats a long week end .. be prepare to book hotel & ferry early to avoid disappiontment hor...... enjoy the trip ....
Old 09-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

chinaboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
bro thats a long week end .. be prepare to book hotel & ferry early to avoid disappiontment hor...... enjoy the trip ....
yah loh, tts y i hope to settle everything over this wkend. thanx bro. when u going batam again?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
bro dont mind I am just kidding.... its ranges from 300k to 1.5mil it depend on the okt & the quality of the girls unless you rae getting FL ..... enjoy ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread