The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa25 View Post
Bro Sky840201, waiting for your FR soon! I believe you got lots of info on Batam now. Hehe.
Of course bro! Can't wait this weekend! Will start the trip in the morning of fri.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Ok,sorry i got your post mixed up...i tht u all the while staying in Goodway. And you are absolutely right,bro...i am smoker,if no window,i also believe Formosa room will suffocate me,hehehe...but next time round,i am not going to book hotel online but instead book directly from hotel via phone calls from Singapore(or via email). I think the more expensive room has window...*i will request it*.

Thx for the review on Harmoni...it could very likely be my next hotel 3 trips later. I'd love to venture to Kaha to look see and compare the price difference since harmoni is opp the kaha. As for Panaroma,i think it's quite expensive,isn't it? 4.5 star hotel and a distance from where i wish to venture.

Thank you for your advise.
Booking Hotel online is always a better choice than booking directly at the Counter in Batam. To avoid the uncertainty of all Hotels fully booked when u reach there. Sometime, u can find cheaper rate as to what i did last week. I advance booked Novotel Hotel for 2 Night at $68.72 per Room (No Breakfast, felt all of them pretty Standard, not nice & at the same time can save that $30) I booked through Accor. That's $30 for breakfast, can be use for covering Taxi fares & Food.

Mecure Hotel also a good choice, used to stay at that Hotel 2 yrs back. These 2 Hotels best advance book through Accor. Usually will have major discount compare to Agoda or other hotels booking website.

Last edited by Av_lover; 31-03-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Booking Hotel online is always a better choice than booking directly at the Counter in Batam. To avoid the uncertainty of all Hotels fully booked when u reach there. Sometime, u can find cheaper rate as to what i did last week. I booked Novotel Hotel for 2 Night at $68.72 per Room (No Breakfast, felt all of them pretty Standard, not nice & at the same time can save that $30) I booked through Accor. That's $30 for breakfast, can be use for covering Taxi fares.
But, I got a bro who booked Amir hotel for 28th. Reached there hotel say room full and divert him to somewhere else. Worst thing is no refund for him cos booked by Agoda...

Ask you scare no scare....

Also, I somehow realised that booking thru Kaha is even cheaper than online. And most of the time online shows room full. However when call them, there're usually room availble...

Ask you again scare no scare...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
Bro, when is it? Will be batam this weekend, Formosa hotel and plan king massage, thanks! Btw, can I ask u abquestion, normally I'd better to confirm the price before the gal start massage or just check the price during the session? Thanks
Be prepare to be quote 300k for HJ and 700k and above for FJ,bro.

Like Sillypore MP,..most MP in Batam will ask you want "special" half way thru the massage service,that is when you hear them quote their price. Always bargain.Once price confirm,i believe the girl will proceed with the "special" immediately.

The only good thing i find about King's Massage is that even if you don't want "special",the massage service still got standard,tho sometime the girl will a bit black face. If i dont take their "special",i usually tip them 20k to 30k after the massage and they left happy.

To me, HJ 300k = S$35.00 , FJ 700k = S$80.00 and i think i can get the same or lesser in Sillypore. Well,entrance separate price at 90k or so per hour. The most value for money is the massage at 90k/per hour...imagine 90k = S$10,10 hours = 900k....lol (maybe next time can have massage marathon)..and other MP i believe will be cheaper.

Good luck,bro...don't hold too high expectation & hope you enjoy yr trip!
Old 31-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Be prepare to be quote 300k for HJ and 700k and above for FJ,bro.

Like Sillypore MP,..most MP in Batam will ask you want "special" half way thru the massage service,that is when you hear them quote their price. Always bargain.Once price confirm,i believe the girl will proceed with the "special" immediately.

The only good thing i find about King's Massage is that even if you don't want "special",the massage service still got standard,tho sometime the girl will a bit black face. If i dont take their "special",i usually tip them 20k to 30k after the massage and they left happy.

To me, HJ 300k = S$35.00 , FJ 700k = S$80.00 and i think i can get the same or lesser in Sillypore. Well,entrance separate price at 90k or so per hour. The most value for money is the massage at 90k/per hour...imagine 90k = S$10,10 hours = 900k....lol (maybe next time can have massage marathon)..and other MP i believe will be cheaper.

Good luck,bro...don't hold too high expectation & hope you enjoy yr trip!
Thank u bro!! Ur advise is very helpful! I planed to checked in first, and go to king and book the gal and set the time to knock my door, before this, go to somewhere to have lunch, then come back and wait for knocking. And the. If she quote 30k, can I bargain to 20k? This price is for them to do HJ with naked or cloth on? Kissing or autoroam inch can? If got any feeling, maybe book over night if possible.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
about less than one month ago, i checked with them (KAHA), the rate for harmoni is 730k for the local.. as for international guest, the specky lady at KAHA, kept reminding me, it's just additional 50k, if i got caught that the guest will be staying is not local, the harmoni will charge much higher.. like many bro mentioned before, this mak cik will keep push you to buy immediately, if not, the room will be sold out soon..
Woah! Pretty high price for Harmoni...

Thx for the info,am very much apprciated. I usually go on weekdays,so i guess most hotels will have vacancy,hehehe...next time got chance must take the photo of the specky lady and post it here,but it will be abt 3 trips later before i venture that far.

Quote:
Booking Hotel online is always a better choice than booking directly at the Counter in Batam. To avoid the uncertainty of all Hotels fully booked when u reach there. Sometime, u can find cheaper rate as to what i did last week. I advance booked Novotel Hotel for 2 Night at $68.72 per Room (No Breakfast, felt all of them pretty Standard, not nice & at the same time can save that $30) I booked through Accor. That's $30 for breakfast, can be use for covering Taxi fares & Food.

Mecure Hotel also a good choice, used to stay at that Hotel 2 yrs back. These 2 Hotels best advance book through Accor. Usually will have major discount compare to Agoda or other hotels booking website.
Yes,i understand i am taking a risk if i don't secure a room when i reach batam.

I plan to book hotel room directly from the hotel itself cos the room i am after are rooms not advertised in any of the websites as there are only 4 of such rooms available. It's called Deluxe business suite and the last time i check,price are a little higher cos of the facilities in the room,hehehe...

Where did u book this Novotel Hotel from,mind if i ask? Cos 2 nights for $68.72 per room is pretty cheap,even if it's without breakfast.

Bro Av_lover,you have always given me good advise,my most sincere thx to you.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank u bro!! Ur advise is very helpful! I planed to checked in first, and go to king and book the gal and set the time to knock my door, before this, go to somewhere to have lunch, then come back and wait for knocking. And the. If she quote 30k, can I bargain to 20k? This price is for them to do HJ with naked or cloth on? Kissing or autoroam inch can? If got any feeling, maybe book over night if possible.
Sorry to ask,bro...1st of all,i am wondering what time you plan to land yourself in Batam? Check-in time for most hotel is usually about 2pm. Do u plan to get girls from the fuck joint for overnight stay? I ask these cos if you check in at 2pm,go massage an hour(or 2) and it's also weekends (+ end month too),scare u later go fuck joint not so much girl to choose from.

Also,the price quote is 300k(not 30k),and i believe you shldnt have a problem bargainning it to 200k (not 20k hor..),tho 100k to 150k would be a challenge,hehehe... If the girl die die dont want lower the price ,you still have a choice,that is don't take up the "special".

The last time i go for the massage was the 1st time i go Batam,they don't allow roaming,they are not naked during massage. Later they see me take very long time to cum,then they allow me auto roam upper body. The girl who massage me are fully clothed.

This is what i usually plan & do...reach Batam about 1pm indo time,room some time not ready,so i go massage 1st before come back for checking in. After check in,then i go fuck joint look for overnight girl...then go hotel room for 1st round,...after that it's dinner time with the girl...then maybe go walk walk,then back to hotel room watch TV and before sleep,go for 2nd round...then sleep...next morning wake up then 3rd round. After that tip the girl for her to go off at about 9am,then i go massage again to recharge myself...then go back room rest & clean up a bit and then check out...then head back to Jetty preparing to go back Singapore. That is my 2D1N trip usually. (in between got take meals too.)

Hope it helps.

Last edited by nono1973; 31-03-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old 31-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hotel booking online is bad and rugi things, especially from agoda, on 28th my friend book hotel amir, say full and no room, what can you explain for them? i like book thru kaha and pay money direct. no room still can go back kaha scold them even can ban the door, thru agoda u want do what? no refund no anything, sleep roadside then tmr morning bogel at roadside.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 31-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Maybe your friend bad luck, i always do my research gao gao before booking, see which hotel bad or good then i book. & Hotel Amir has a bad reputation though it's cheap and near harbourbay terminal.
Old 31-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I booked online through agoda no problem so far leh
hotel amir..I stayed there quite a number of times already
room so so only
but don't ever miss their signature dish ... OX TAIL SOUP ...heehee

I only considere kaha when I going for higher class expensive hotel
like panorama or planet ... which cost Sing$100 per night
and panorama if you not a indo you need to deposit $100 ..
Old 31-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I booked online through agoda no problem so far leh
hotel amir..I stayed there quite a number of times already
room so so only
but don't ever miss their signature dish ... OX TAIL SOUP ...heehee

I only considere kaha when I going for higher class expensive hotel
like panorama or planet ... which cost Sing$100 per night
and panorama if you not a indo you need to deposit $100 ..
Oh, which explained why my previous stay at Goodway and Mecure need to deposit about $50. Becos i Singaporean...hahaha
Old 31-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

about booking hotel in batam
as for me I never worry too much
worse cum worse go to my relative house and stay lor
Old 31-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
averysu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, any bros going to a trip down to batam in april? I'm really keen to join!
Old 31-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellojeff View Post
So glad u mention lovina inn here. Their rates are affordable, if i remembered correctly deluxe room ard 300k or less(weekdays).

This is best of the best hotel i ever stayed in batam,if u dun mind
0) the moment u open the door to ur room u will be greeted by a stale smell.
1) few mosquitoes for company.
2) the very weak aircon that make u feel warm all day long
3) their shower faucet that drip water even when u turn all the way up.(the water from toilet flashing is stronger)
4) hot water showering not working,the room is so warm u dun even feel the need of a hot water shower anyway.
5) the best breakfast i ever had , bread, no strawberry jam,no kaya,yes just plain white bread. Maybe i went late.

Booked two night stay at first but cancel the next night and checked out the very first thing in the morning. And went to formosa just opp across the street.

And Thank u Loverson for recommending this "cheap and good" Lovina inn,i can see that it is cheap but where's the good? Hahaha, no offence.
Wow! Didnt know the condition of this hotel deteriorated real fast? When i 1st checked into this hotel was late 2012 if my memory serves me right. That time everything was new. The only down side was no wifi in room and breakfast sucks, room rates also not that cheap. That was my first and last stay at Lovina.
Old 31-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by averysu View Post
Hey, any bros going to a trip down to batam in april? I'm really keen to join!

Quote:
Of course bro! Can't wait this weekend! Will start the trip in the morning of fri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeviL View Post
Any "exp" bros here going to batam for this week or next week Thurs Fri Sat? I'll pay for your ticket to batam and back to singapore. Newbie here and desperately need guidance from any bros out there. I'm able to speak malay. Do PM me if interested.
All bros on the above quotes are a few pages away.All of them are asking to find company to go Batam together,all of them plans to go on April 2014. I suggest you guys can PM each other if you haven't already found company to your trip.

Have a good time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread