The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You are back?

I am still hopeful that IDR will drop to 10k/SGD over time.
Yeah am back since Oct 5th - and was swamped with things to do last week (taiwan friend came with me to see batam - intentionally skipping SG even though is his first SEA trip - and bought 3x property), and this week too (SG friends coming to Batam to view & buy property). Am helping them to make right choices, after all am living in Batam.

Taiwan friend coming back again either next or subsequent quarter with a small closed group of taiwanese friends. We all know one another and they trust me as they've profited from my insights before, in TW.

And about your hoping for rate to be back to 1:10000, please let me say that unless one has SGD10K to change, it's not really going to change the price of fish. Of course, of course, to each his own
Old 15-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Post your hp nombor here
Old 15-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Went to batam on 14th and 15th. 14th is a public holiday for indos but not a good day for me to go on 14th. I realized it later. Later in my FR you will know why.

Reached Harbour Bay with a fren at around 10.20am (indo time). Went to search for Ocean Massage. Found it after around 10mins but realized it was still early as the shop open at 11am.
In the end, we try to check in Formosa Hotel early by taking taxi 40k. I booked superior room but was given deluxe room and was charged 90k(SGD$9) for the upgrade.
We rested awhile and around 12 plus, we went opposite to exchange rupiah. The rate was so bad that even the best money changer cant give higher rate. $1 is to $9550.

After changing money, we went visit 5 booking joints. I didnt pick any girls straight but visited all joints before choosing. We walked to 1) Happy Massage and during the walk, an ojek uncle offered to show us the way.
As 14th is a islamic public holiday, we can only enter the joints by back door. We went in and see only 1 girl
Then we went to 2) New Berry, quite a number of girls around 20, 3) MM, few girls around 12, 4) Indah 2, girls only less than 6, 5) Bunga Massage, girls also less than 6.
It was then heard from one of the papi that because it is a public holiday, some girls not working. In the end, I picked 1 from New Berry at 1Mil. Tried to bargain but papi refused to reduce.
Since not much girls to choose from, so i took the girl and requested to send to my hotel room at 5pm. Then the ojek uncle brought us to a spa to relax. Nagoya Spa, I remember near PAS spa which is blacklisted.
As i remembered Nagoya Spa not in the list, I went in to try. Took a 588k package with massage, body scrub, milk bath and ear candling. Overall normal but to me is on expensive side.

After massage, we went to eat at a shop opposite center point, diagonally left opposite of Formosa. It has a Bak Gut Tek sign which my fren saw and wanted to try. In the end we ordered as what shown in the picture.

Mixed Bak Gut Teh 40k
(with some of the mixed organ soup items inside and pig blood!! very hard to find and eat pig blood now)
Hotplate Toufu 35k
Gong Gong(fresh) 55k
Prawn Otah 35k
Drinks 18k
Total 188k each person around 90k plus which around SGD$9

After the meal, we went back to rest while i wait for my girl. This girl is alot different from my girl in my 1st trip. This girl more fun loving and playful.
We supposed to go Marine Live for seafood dinner but my fren lazy to walk so we settled dinner at Nagoya Hill Mall. After dinner, we shopped and walked around in the mall. Nothing much after that

Next day we checked out at 12pm and went to Meximo Pub nearby Wan Tan Mee which is 1 of my key motive in this trip. We walked from Formosa to Meximo pub and few shops away found the wan tan mee.

2 bowls of wan tan mee and 1 ice milo only 43k
Ice Milo only 8k so 1 bowl of wan tan mee only 17k
after the meal, we went to the ferry terminal and bought kuey lapis for parents. After which, Home Sweet Home.
I still rate my 2nd trip 7/10

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 16-10-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 16-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Post your hp nombor here
Agree.

@ nabeh. Post ur mobile number here.
Old 16-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
after the meal, we went to the ferry terminal and bought kuey lapis for parents. After which, Home Sweet Home.
I still rate my 2nd trip 7/10
A Fr tat has head,got tail. Thx for sharing.

Up u +11.

U shld have pass by Ocean massage on yr way to Harbour bay when heading home,wondering y u didn't try tat place instead.

Nxt time to burn off excess time u can walk ard Harbour Mall.
Old 16-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I will be going Batam next month... will be staying at IHotel Baloi... Anyway experienced bros can recommend any good massage joints near that area?
Old 16-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Next day we checked out at 12pm and went to Meximo Pub nearby Wan Tan Mee which is 1 of my key motive in this trip. We walked from Formosa to Meximo pub and few shops away found the wan tan mee.
May I know where is Meximo Pub? Do you mind indicate in your map?

I was in Batam on 14 & 15 Oct too but somehow don't feel the kick especially when it is a public holiday.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I din know Kings also offer foot reflex and definitely don't know foot therapist can also do vitalitas.
Go up to the 4th floor of Formosa Hotel,walk to King Massage shop and check out their menu on foot reflexology,its priced the same as massage.

Actually what puzzles me in Batam is ,a handful of Massage shops in Batam has the foot reflexology logo,but most didnt do foot reflexology. Linda Massage being one of them.

The foot reflexology logo I am saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
But I wonder will they ask or we have to ask them if they do vitalitas?
Call for in-room Foot Reflexology. They will at most time prompt you for special service towards the end of the service. You can then ask for dick massage aka vitalitas. They will usually ask for 200k-300k. If 300k,i bargain down. If they refuse to go down,i turn their offer down nicely. I usually pay 150k for it,once in a while 200k if i already knew the girls can do a good job but do note that quite a handful of them refuse to go below 200k as most pride themselves on vitalitas as a form of professional skill.

The part where they prompt a customer the GQ isnt 100%,but its usually around 70%-80%. So dont get too worry if they never prompt you,just move on to the next girl or the next next one and so on. And if you prompt them,be prepare to get chop (aka pay about double),hehehe...i tried before,and I would be a complete Moron to agree to their special service price.

Just my personal experience.

When it comes to vitalistas,comparing apple to apple. Indo rasa girls definitely do a much better job spending longer time at it and at 100k to 150k (that’s about 5-6 months ago price and may not apply today). There are definitely better ones than both King and Indo Rasa,but ...well...experience in this forum has taught me to be discreet or else the really GOOD ,Cheap and Better vitalitas massage will soon fail to exist in Batam anymore.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
A Fr tat has head,got tail. Thx for sharing.

Up u +11.

U shld have pass by Ocean massage on yr way to Harbour bay when heading home,wondering y u didn't try tat place instead.

Nxt time to burn off excess time u can walk ard Harbour Mall.
I did check out at ocean massage before boarding ferry. We look at the price list and take note of it which will try next trip when we come
Old 16-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
May I know where is Meximo Pub? Do you mind indicate in your map?

I was in Batam on 14 & 15 Oct too but somehow don't feel the kick especially when it is a public holiday.
If you look at my map which I post earlier, look at permata indah. Below it is Meximo pub.
From the pub entrance like you came out from the pub, turn right and walk. It is few shops away.
Old 16-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Agree.

@ nabeh. Post ur mobile number here.
Sorry bro, i can't giving out my number since i've been told by one of senior here until i have settle wif GreenTea 1st.

Anyway i'll just contribute for those who want some information about Batam
Old 16-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Bkackddk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May know what are the current rate for girl in batam
Old 16-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Below it is Meximo pub.
From the pub entrance like you came out from the pub, turn right and walk. It is few shops away.
Hehehe...here's my "thousand words" to help with your reply as below :

To find the wan tan mee store,pretend to walk into Meximo Pub once one locate it and walk out,turn right and walk about 35 steps. One should see the store.

Good to know you try the Meximo Pub Mee,next try the Instar Mee (Instar Hotel 1st floor), Bai Long (Penuin wet market) or Bei Long (A2 Food court) ones and later you try Momo,hehehe...i have my reason/s for asking you to try it in this sequence.

Reason is,Instar,Bai long and Bei long is more easily accessible from Formosa Hotel. Another reason is to allow you try the WORST before trying the BEST. Just imagine,Meximo Pub Wan Tan Mee could likely be the WORST in accordance to most of my friends who tried them before,hehehe...depending on who cooks it tho. And many believes the Meximo ones already beats many sillypore ones. The last reason is becos i want to give you a surprise,hehehe...so keep Momo as the last stop or maybe under your not-so-soon-to-try list since its the furthest and most least accessible.

The choice is yours tho,but i am trying to save the BEST for last by showing you the WORST 1st,hehehe...Wan Tan Mee in Batam is one of the MOST amazing thing i knew during my travel there. The WORST is already considered some of the BEST in Sillypore,just imagine what the BEST is likely going to be,hehehe...

Be constantly amazed!
(and this is ONLY just a bowl of Wan Tan Mee)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The choice is yours tho,but i am trying to save the BEST for last by showing you the WORST 1st,hehehe...Wan Tan Mee in Batam is one of the MOST amazing thing i knew during my travel there. The WORST is already considered some of the BEST in Sillypore,just imagine what the BEST is likely going to be,hehehe...

Be constantly amazed!
(and this is ONLY just a bowl of Wan Tan Mee)
Maybe you should try Wan Tan Mee behind Goodwood Park Hotel. This one comes from Medan one.
Old 16-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
If you look at my map which I post earlier, look at permata indah. Below it is Meximo pub.
Quote:
Hehehe...here's my "thousand words" to help with your reply as below :
Thank you, all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread