The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!
Re: Got lucky this weekend

Soon fondling moved on to tugging..tiger was hard already.
Me: u know ....ur hands can go inside my shorts??
She: naughty eh u...(and she slipped her warm hands into my shorts) u not wearing anything??
Me: must i?? (act dumb again) haha
She: u are a very naughty boy!
Me: so punish me..hehe
I was already exitting cck towards sungei kadut...lots of discreet places there...
Once inside kadut area, she unclipped her seat belt... Bent over ...and took tiger whole into her warm mouth....
I was almost losing control of the car.... Quickly just parked at side of road..it was dark and barely any vehicles in sight other than those lorries parked...
I unclipped myvseat belt and positioned myself a bit better to receive her blowjob... She was HUNGRY!!!! Slurping with such suction...was trying to control but was losing it...
She fondled my balls in her hands and suck tiger with all her might....
Me: babe.. I'm coming soon..
She took a break, looked up and said in the soft seductive way... Cum in me....and she sucked somemore...i exploded with a bang and all my army sprayed into her warm mouth.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
mackintorch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And she swallowed everything?
Old 10-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackintorch View Post
And she swallowed everything?
YES. She was HUNGRY!
Old 10-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

She sat back onto her seat while i was recovering..and said..cheekily
She: yum yum
I was thinking of recovering fast.. I wanna fuck her so badly.i went to her chest, opened her jacket and suckled on her nipples..
She: (soft moan) relax baby...
After a few moans, she said she wanna go somewhere else..more safer she said.. Hmm..ok..packed up and drove , excited to where she wanna go
Old 11-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
alexcaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
YES. She was HUNGRY!
Yeah, hungry as a wolf
Old 11-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Driving around following her google map, we end up at hotel at pasir panjang. Didnt waste time, parked the car and checked in..by now recover already ready for second round.
Once in, we were like horny dogs .. clothes flew all over the place and sone she was on the bed with my face between her legs. My turn to return the favour. Her moans grew louder and louder and i didnt stop. Soon she exploded with juice all over my face..haha..i went to the toilet, face wash, came out with tiger all sprang up. She was on the bed, eyes closed, legs spread apart. I took her legs , wrapped aeound my hip and slide tiger into her..slowly slowly moving to a fast rythm... My face went to her nipples sucking them hard as i continued pumping... She was cumming...for the 2nd time..back arched, she let out an excited moan with juices overflowing down below. She hugged me tight and i continued..justva short while later, she cummed AGAIN! I couldnt believe it.... This time she changed from 'hug' to literally gripping me with her hands and legs... Her face was lost ..eyes closed...she was in heaven...
Shortly i felt i was cumming, i told her, i'm cumming...she said the most dangerous words.. Cum in me! WTF! She gripped me harder and in no time, my army was released into her.....
Old 11-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
jcsv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking hot update! Thanks!
Old 14-03-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More hot updates please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 12
superboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to beholdsuperboy7 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story bro but like not tally.

25mins later, i am under her blk somewhere in the west.....
Once back in car, she suggested going for a drive. So at 1am , sure, lets go jurong?
Driving along tpe, bke towards jurong...chatted with a few teasers here and there.. Along cck, she said..i got a surprise..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1