The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chanced Encounter

Exciting part coming, do continue
Old 18-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next story TS, support your thread.
Old 18-02-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ftun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to a nice story too
Old 18-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 18-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Good one bro...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 18-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
konnectz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story TS, please continue
Old 18-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

Please continue...
Old 18-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Thanks for the support guys. I'll try to update as often as I can.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
Yes please do …. supporting your thread
Old 18-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping begins now! Waiting for updates
Old 18-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Window888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update
Old 19-02-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good write-up. Up your rep points as compliments.
Do carry on.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Flustered by the message, I did one of the dumbest thing possible, I went to bed instead of replying. The next morning was relatively uneventful, Y and I continued our messages without talking about what had happened yesterday and her last message from last night. After my evening run, I received a message for Y, asking me to meet her at the nearby playground later at night.

When I arrived, Y was already there sitting at the playground. She was sitting there in a black spaghetti top and shorts that show off her massive cleavage and long beautiful leg. I sat down and we started chatting. During the conversation, I found out that she had just broke up with her ex-boyfriend a couple of months ago after she found out that he had another girl and the girl was pregnant with his child. Not knowing how to comfort her, I just sat there with her.

At around 2am, Y suddenly asked if I can buy her a pack of cigarettes and a few cans of beer (there was no time restriction back then) and that she will pay me back. Feeling that there is no harm in doing so, I walked to the nearest 7-11 and came back with her cigarettes and 6 cans of beer. Just as I placed the items on the ground, Y turned to me and asked “You haven’t answered my question yesterday. Did you like what you see?”

I was caught off guard by her words and before I could reply, Y stood up and walked towards me, grabbing my hands and put them on her chest. “I promised I'll pay you back for the stuff remember? Here is the payment” Y said as she pushes my hands tightly onto her chest. Even though it was through her shirt and bra, I can still feel how soft they are. I instinctively gave them a light squeeze as I felt something awaken in my pants. After a few seconds, she released my hands and stepped away from me, laughing “I just let you touch my breast and you are already hard! Hahaha. You should have seen your own face.”

We sat back down and started drinking the beer while she had her smoke. We finally part way around 4am to go back to home.

To be continue..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1