The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Season Tower is near Imbi area. Few joints ther provide WL. Just ask a taxi and he will know where to send you to. They are using converted apartment rooms there for operations.
Old 16-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
I know some PRC still around at HC but not KTV.

However, caught them in action recently at CB KTV at Bkt Bintang. Heard of it from my cheong kaki, we went last nite to check it out. There were about 18 of PRC and Vietnamese there. Half of them look like the leftovers from yr last nite dinner...Some of the not too bad looking though.

But KNN, while we were enjoying ourself, next door's KTV got raided and what else, 444 appeared on the on wall and they ran like nobody biz at about 10 something.

The 2 ang moh with us got very confused and we hv to "educate" them about the illegals (girls ?) working at the KTV here. Then we decided to move to safer place, Bintang Palace.

We were quite lucky to get about 5 good attitude girls there. In fact one of the gal jumped straight away to one of the ang moh and start her "kung fu" skills on him. Dam shiok our fr until no time to sing and drink.

While another ang moh chosen a tall brown sugar. Quite ham sap these girl as she keep kau suah me with her beautiful legs. Cannot stand la brother, ask if we go 3some ok ah? She immediately say lets go. But i dare not and the ang moh also said very tired.

After we finished 2 bottle of whisky, get some gals hf no, then we chou. But that the end of the story.....

While I was sending my gal back home, she told me the beautiful, tall, sexy brown sugar tat i kissed is a TRANS....... KNN, I kissed a man....Hah hah ! Not even the ang moh can tell man...

Bintang Palace got trans? It is a pretty cla$$y place and I don't think they want their reputation to be affected by having a trans.

Sometimes these GROs can be quite funny and/or bitchy and say such things.

BTW, what's the name/number of the alleged trans? Just in case, I go...I also don't want to end up kissing a former man.
Old 17-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its 100% sure. But she (he?) had gone thru the operations. Most of the internal staff know about it but just kept quiet as she also need to cari makan.

After that incident, I ask with all the sources there and confirm there is only one gal. I cant tell her full name, but its starts with C.......

Good luck boy...
Old 22-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Samster

Met with my Penang friend who cheong together with me 2 weeks ago at Rich City KTV. Apparently he went back to his hotel room with one of the girl which is more 30 yrs old and have had 2 kids (she claimed).

They have even gone to 711 to buy few more beers and rubber b4 reaching the hotel...then the rest was POWERFUL and KAWABUNGA....He said she acted like never had sex for months...hungry like a lion..My friend was dam shiok la because she was asking for 300 for short game but later reduced to 200 only....

The bonus was she did not went home after the game and even had gone together with him to KLCC the next morning acting like closed couple.

HOWEVER, my friend did not use the rubber when they were high into the action..The result was..hey hey...itchy and discharge from his didi. He paid 100 for a jab and some pills, lucky him, cured after few days.....

I guessed all our brothers know the morale of the story...

The questions is, he was contemplating of calling her to inform her about the problem she has...but till today no courage.

What say you ???
Old 23-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

Bro is KL safe now? Heard about the wind in malaysia now so KL ok or....?
Old 23-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Met with my Penang friend who cheong together with me 2 weeks ago at Rich City KTV. Apparently he went back to his hotel room with one of the girl which is more 30 yrs old and have had 2 kids (she claimed).

They have even gone to 711 to buy few more beers and rubber b4 reaching the hotel...then the rest was POWERFUL and KAWABUNGA....He said she acted like never had sex for months...hungry like a lion..My friend was dam shiok la because she was asking for 300 for short game but later reduced to 200 only....

The bonus was she did not went home after the game and even had gone together with him to KLCC the next morning acting like closed couple.

HOWEVER, my friend did not use the rubber when they were high into the action..The result was..hey hey...itchy and discharge from his didi. He paid 100 for a jab and some pills, lucky him, cured after few days.....

I guessed all our brothers know the morale of the story...

The questions is, he was contemplating of calling her to inform her about the problem she has...but till today no courage.

What say you ???
To call or not to call is a small matter.

More important is he needs to go for a HIV test later.

Old 23-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsun
Bro is KL safe now? Heard about the wind in malaysia now so KL ok or....?
Stick to places with local women and it should be quite safe.
Old 24-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Samster

The ops are always on in KL now. Whether frequent by locals or not. They check everything, underage, drugs, foreign girls with expiring visas etc.

As long as you are "Clean", dont worry wherever you are.
Old 31-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Will be oraganising one cheonging session with some brothers to Mercury KTV at PJ. Anybody interested, please PM me.
Old 31-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ericcson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will be oraganising one cheonging session with some brothers to Mercury KTV at PJ. Anybody interested, please PM me.
Bro.. can advice estimated damage for each person?
1. For drinks and room
2. For gals + Da Bao back hotel.

Maybe can arrange another KL trip next week.
Old 31-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcson
Bro.. can advice estimated damage for each person?
1. For drinks and room
2. For gals + Da Bao back hotel.

Maybe can arrange another KL trip next week.
Please count me in I will also be in town next week
Old 02-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Samster

Bro Ericsson, its quite expensive to ta bao from there. The damage is min 1,000. Not worth it. But depanding on yr luck, if you manange to sweet talk and that gal happens to like u, everything also OK la. Happened to me when I was younger, ha ha !

Happy hour you can give tips if the gals butterfly. Unless u are damn shiok with one of them, then book her for hours lo.

Bro whitehawk, I have reply yr PM.

Hope to get a few more and we can fix the date next week.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro Hawk: So your next week plan is here ah?

Bro tck306: I whould like to joint also but i only available by friday night if your go happy hour will be the best. PaiSay cant stay too late........

Bro Serembanman: Want to joint this outhing or not?
Old 02-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Samster

Bro West, I am actually thinking of next Friday also. Time from 5 - 9pm. For those would like to extend, can do so if you have other kaki around then. Pls PM me your contact and we will make the arrabgement then.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:34 PM
buaysong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sounds like fun. can i join????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1