The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakiidii View Post
wahh cant wait for your next update. hehe. kudos to japanese milf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Thread subscribed!
Thanks bros for support, It a real good encouragement to have you guys subscribe to my story

I will post another update by tonight, which would probably conclude the first encounter :PPP

STAY TUNED!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it cuming
Old 02-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Wah...so shiok...and so many animals...hahaha...Beast Orgy maybe???? HIAK HIAK HIAK

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 02-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one.......camping here for more
Old 02-04-2012, 07:50 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

Watashiwa suki nicchuukan iroppoi hahaoya!!!!!

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marcf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
netjumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to the Chinchillas! Waiting for the next installments with all the intimate apparels on the bed
Old 02-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the reps and encouragement bros!!

I will be going to pump some iron again and would set up the next segment soon!

Hopefully up by 1am
Old 03-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Thanks to bros for subscribing and egging me on, my posts would typically be long like essay so do take time to visualize and enjoy the recollection.

I still keep souvenirs from the forbidden tryst with Yuko, mostly her lacy undies.. But I am thinking of trying to incorporate them properly with the development of the affair so do tell me if you guys wanna see it upfront or with the development of the recollection.

*** Continued Part 3 ***

As I entered her room, I was surprised to find all her intimate wear laid on the bed as they must have been just removed from the laundry, but the Restroom was the climax of the day....

As if her intimates being laid out in her room were not arousing enough, there was a little portable drawer that was open (Usually to contain girl's personal toiletries, ie. Shaver or pads, etc) exposing a range of exotic looking pleasure toys and a AV worthy looking vibrator was lying right on the basin beside the door. My thoughts immediately filled with images of what Yuko was doing right before I came over as I could clearly see some of her white gooey cum on the PINK MACHINE, so she probably forgot to wash after using .

Nevertheless, High tide had to be cleared out but it was a little difficult as my cock was prodding and erect so the peeing was a little painful. Until suddenly I heard a mad dash of footsteps into the master bedroom door and, "AIII!!! WAYYYYNEE!!!" and furious knocking on the door. In my haste to pee, I did not lock the door as I did not think Yuko would barge in. Almost simultaneously, the DOOR OPENED and there I was trying to pee slowly with a fully erected cock in Yuko's full view and she gasped loudly in a typical Japanese manner before screaming "SORRIII SOORIIII" before slamming the door.

I guess my cock got a nasty shock and retracted a little allowing me to finish my business and slot it nicely back into the soccer shorts before leaving the bathroom to find Yuko prancing frantically in her room.

Yuko: Wayne, I am sooo sorriii about opening the bathroom door!! I had forgotten to clear the bath....
Me: It's ok Auntie, I just needed to do my business thats all, no worries!
Yuko: [embarrassingly mustering a smile] I'll clear it now!
Me: [feeling awkward at the situation] I shall clear the cages now too

However, since that moment, I could not look at Yuko the same way as my close neighbour's mother and I am sure she could not view me as just a kid anymore after enjoying an unblocked view of my fully erected shaft.

That afternoon went on in a very awkward manner as we both kept rather silent with conversations clearly focused on where to dump the waste and which pets to clean or how to go about attending to them. After a couple of hours, I completed my task and went off for a game of soccer that which I played badly due to very distracted thoughts of what Yuko could be doing....

**** A couple of days Later ****

Ken once again asked me for assistance to attend to his pets as nobody would be home, including Yuko as she needed to go for a meeting at the Japanese Association. Thinking about the freedom I would have in roaming the house now that I developed fantasies of Yuko, I agreed in a flash.

So he passed me his keys the day before and I dutifully went up to the unit on the day to find a Zoo without any zoo-keepers. As I was familiar with attending to the different animals already, I quickly completed all cleaning activities and then proceeded to the Master bathroom in search of treasures...

I was confident that nobody would find me and even if someone came back, i could have the excuse of using the restroom so I left the door slightly ajar so if someone opened the main door, I could immediately hear. Then behind the door was where I found Yuko's bra[Baby Pink and white with frills, typical japanese] and her matching undies.

Upon closer inspection, I realised that the undies had a slight golden brown stain and blood started pumping into my member as perverse thoughts filled my mind. I had about 30 mins left till my soccer game so I quickly inhaled the scent from her bra and boy did the fragrant detergent mixed with a slight female sweat smell turn me on.

Unable to contain the huge erection I was getting, I sat on the WC with the cover down and opened the "Sacred" drawer to take a small vibrator to simulate and started to masturbate. After 5 mins of simulating my balls with the vibrator and wanking, I was about to ejeculate when I clearly heard a muffled *Gasp* and as I looked to the door.....

[To be continued]

Typing the essays always make me horny... gonna wank off with Yuko fresh in my mind now.

ENJOY GUYS!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

camping for more!
Old 03-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Roadrunner73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Virgin Sex Education (With Japanese mum)

good one bro pls don't stop.....
Old 03-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
69wolverine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Screwist

I upz u... More plz......
Old 03-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69wolverine View Post
Brother Screwist

I upz u... More plz......
More more more!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. That is one hell of a childhood experience that you are lucky to have encountered! So please take your time to recall fully every detail so that we too can share your good fortune! But please don't abandon your story halfway thru!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

cannot waitt....continue continue!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1