The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uni432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF #1 in Chinatown

Bro, can share contact with me

Thanks man!!
Old 02-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Bro does she have big boob?
Old 02-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: MILF #1 in Chinatown

Dear TS, advise you better stop giving out the contact to prevent other bros for trouble. I went to the one of the shop that you have mentioned and the MILF shouted that she does not provide massage or other service only facial. Then I told her recommended by fren. She said so many ppl came and tell her this and that. Ask me to get lost or she will call the police. Immediately get my ass out of the shop. Bros better watch out.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chucky24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro... can share location
Old 03-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinaili View Post
Dear TS, advise you better stop giving out the contact to prevent other bros for trouble. I went to the one of the shop that you have mentioned and the MILF shouted that she does not provide massage or other service only facial. Then I told her recommended by fren. She said so many ppl came and tell her this and that. Ask me to get lost or she will call the police. Immediately get my ass out of the shop. Bros better watch out.
Hi kelvinaili. If I were u, I would've shouted back at her that I'll call the Police n get her arrested.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
man6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact please. Thank you.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi kelvinaili. If I were u, I would've shouted back at her that I'll call the Police n get her arrested.
Bro, did not want to create an issue as it's afternoon time. Nearby all the shops are open. Most important is to enjoy only and not create problem.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ts sabo the girls ??? seems he also want others to trade contacts for it
Old 03-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, did not want to create an issue as it's afternoon time. Nearby all the shops are open. Most important is to enjoy only and not create problem.
bro you are right, it is not the girl's problem
Old 03-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lighter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro can share ctc thkssss milf lover
Old 03-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

the more i look at it, the more i feel its a sabo case or plain scam for contacts. i never like newbies who ask to trade.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
the more i look at it, the more i feel its a sabo case or plain scam for contacts. i never like newbies who ask to trade.
ya, looks like ts created lot of funny threads trying to get point or get contact
Old 05-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Cool Re: MILF #1 in Chinatown

Out if curiosity, has anyone managed to try the ladies that TS given. Not trying to be skeptical, wondering if the contacts are true. Hope to see some FRs if not guess TS is trying to con bros for points. Thanks
Old 08-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Out .f curiosity, has anyone managed to try the ladies that TS given. Not trying to be skeptical, wondering if the contacts are true. Hope to see some FRs if not guess TS is trying to con bros for points. Thanks
i pm the TS. He just replied to ask for contact. Should be skeptical unless there is another FRs which can verify he suddenly created threads are genuine.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brokenrecords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share contact? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1