The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Short story: Wife and her aunty's malay husband.

Ts get rest n write more..😄

Ms hngata so far this is no 4. Hope u can overtake t 50 photographers 😄😄
Old 22-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camoing here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iTioJiak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too
Old 22-09-2015, 03:42 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Wine drinking mat, first time see on black and white so openly.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Happykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Short story: Wife and her aunty's malay husband.

Just love stories ......
Old 22-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Wife's account of the story

i went to the top storey. it was a guest room my parents had, my youngest brother used to take this room. now it's just a small 3 seater sofa with tv and game sets. it has a large open air balcony on the outside.

i turned the tv on to the lowest volume, arranged the pillows, leaned back and rested my legs up on the sofa... the cheong sam which i was wearing had a high high slit, all the way right to the height of my crotch... i just laid, spread my legs a little, my thigh exposed... my cheong sam had a little zip at the side, i unzipped it half way down, just right to where my bra was.

i waited for awhile.. was getting bored...

is zai coming up?

then.. there was a bang on the door. the door handle lowered and it opened...

i lifted my head up to look..

it was zai!

he was holding on to a bottle of red wine, and two glasses.. his hands were full, he had trouble with the door... i immediately flicked my legs off the sofa and got up... i saw him looking at my thigh which was fully exposed, maybe he saw a little of my panties too!

zai: hi hi. it's me.. sorry to disturb your rest.

wife: no no. it's ok.

i walked over to help him with the glasses, the side of my cheongsam hanging as it was unzipped...

zai: your hubby told me that you like to drink red wine too?

wife: oh.

do i? haha. hubby managed to get him to come up.

wife: yup.

zai: share this bottle with me? you will love it!

wife: ok. thank you...

he handed me a glass and we both sat down... he put the bottle and glass on the coffee table, took out cork opener from his pocket.. meanwhile, i put my empty glass on the sofa and pretended to try and zip up my cheongsam on the side.

zai: is everything ok?

zai opened the bottle...
he put the bottle on the coffee table .. he walked to my front to see what i was doing...

he saw my red bra...

i looked up at him, embarrassed...

zai: what's wrong?

wife: the zip came off and is stuck.. don't laugh ok...

zai: aiyo, what's there to laugh at.. may i help you?

he was quite polite...

wife: ok..

i stood up.. and turned my side to him.. raised my arm.. and held both pieces closer together for him to zip it up..

zai: relax...

i took in a deep breath...

zai placed one hand very gently on my waist.. just slightly below my bra cup...he held the zip with the other hand. without much trouble.. he pulled it up..

wife: thank you!

zai: it was my pleasure...

he smiled at me... i noticed his shirt buttons were off... could see his chest, his hairy chest... i was quite attracted to him... loved it that he was wearing a vest, he had a cute nice tummy which made him look even more huggable..

he has a goatee, those fu manchu, facial hair around his mouth, nicely trimmed...

we both sat down.. zai was on my right side.. he picked up my glass from the sofa... he looked a little sad when he looked at my thigh. my slit was on the other side, on my left side... he was hoping he had more view..

i decided to give him a small show.

i crossed my left leg over my right, letting the slit piece fall off from my right thigh..i pretended to use my hand to place the piece back up. acted demure in from of him..

he poured me a very small portion of wine... i wondered why.. it was less than a mouthful. wouldn't he want to pour me more to get me drunk?? or was he such a cheap??

he handed the glass to me.. he poured himself a small amount too.. we both smelled the wine and then cheers and drank it..

zai: ahhh.. you like it?

wife: yup! it's nice..

zai refilled my glass, 'cheers' and we drank another small sip..

we started to chat more..

drank many many more sips...

i became more relaxed... leaned back more on the sofa. he stared at my boobs area...

he folded his left leg on the sofa, turned his body to face me, leaned on the side of the sofa... his pants were tight. i peeked at his crotch area... saw a bulge...

he caught me looking! he pretended he didn't..

zai: come la. turn around too.. easier to chat...

i followed his instruction, folded both legs parallel position and turned to face him.. the slit opened wide, the back end hanging from my thigh.. my butt was exposed but on the other side.. i quickly grabbed the from slip piece and held it on my thigh.. during this act, i shook my glass as zai was pouring more wine into my glass.. he quickly grabbed my hand which was holding to the glass to steady it... he held my hand gently and caressed it softly... this time, he poured a little more.. then he let my hand go...

we chat more.. he told me about the businesses which he had... places he's been to... he was trying to impress me with his wealth.. i could see. but he was too cute for me to feel turned off... then suddenly, he changed the topic.

zai: can i ask you something?

wife: yes of course..

zai: why were like so embarrassed just now?

wife: huh ? when?

zai: your zip part..

wife: oh uh.. nothing la...

zai: come on... you can tell me...

i felt him caressed my hand...

i didn't even realize i've switched hands holding on to the glass... my right hand was no on top of the sofa back.. my front slip was hanging, barely covering my panties...

zai's face was red...

wife: i guess.... i was embarrassed because i was too fat for this dress

he burst into laughter...

wife: hey don't laugh!!!!

i got up slightly to hit his hand...

zai: no no.. i'm not laughing because i think you are fat.. i was laughing because it sounded ridiculous!

wife: huh.. why?

zai: you couldn't zip not because you are fat you know...

wife: then what is it?

zai: it's because you are too busty....

he said out in such a direct manner.. and he laughed... i think he was high... me..

i reached forward and smack his stomach..

wife: you ah! naughty!

zai: haha. sorry la.. just telling the truth..

zai: you are not fat la.. must have more confidence in yourself... ok?

he touched my hand and squeezed it..

wife: ok ..

zai: so do you still feel that it is tight?

wife: a bit...

zai: you can unzip a bit la.. with me no need to paiseh one. its ok..

i took in a deep breath..

i raised my left hand which was holding on to the glass.. and my other hand reached to unzip...

i pretended to struggle...

zai : need my help?

i turned more towards him...he reached forward... one hand holding to a glass, the other touching my sides, held my zip.. then..

zai: help me hold this

he passed his drink to me.. he held my back, then the other hand pulled down my zip.. his last finger touching my breast... he zipped it slightly lower than where my bra was... it was still secure, not folding forward to show my my full boob..

i handed him back his glass, cheers, we drank again.. he took my glass from me and placed it on the coffee table. he took out his phone...

zai: by the way.. what's your number ah? keep in contact? don't know when i will see you again...

wife: oh.. ok...

he leaned in and passed me his phone.. he touched my knee... to my surprise, his phone was a simple one.. looked like a iPhone 3 or 4...

it was unlocked.. i keyed in my number and handed his phone back to him...

wife: hey give me a miss call so i can save your number too...

then. my phone on the coffee table vibrated... zai got it for me and handed it to me..

zai: wa.. newest iphone ah?

wife: yup...

i rejected his call and saved his number..

zai: so what's the difference?

wife: not sure.. the camera? i think a lot better...

zai: really ? can show me?

wife: ok...

i switched on the camera, 'smile!'

i took a photo of him.. he smiled.. so cute...

i showed his photo to him..

zai: oh.. wait.. let me compare...

he aimed his camera at me... then he showed his to me.. we placed our phone side by side...

zai: oh yeah. a lot better... can i try your phone?

wife: of course..

i changed to camera mode as i saw him delete my photo... that was weird..

i passed my phone to him.. he aimed it at me.. he took a few... he was smiling...

zai: wow... very nice leh.. smile more...

we viewed the photos together.. i held my phone, he put his hand behind me and leaned quite close...

zai: this one very nice..

he was referring to one of my smiles...

zai reached forward to the coffee table.. he got the bottle and brought it to me...

zai: not much left.. let's finish it ok?

i nodded my head... he drank from the bottle.. a mouthful or two.. then he handed it to me... i took a few mouthfuls.. passed it back to him...

zai: hold on to that..

he took my phone and aimed it at me...

zai: pose with the photo.. haha..

he started taking photos of me.. giving me instructions...

zai: stick your tongue out

zai: smile

zai: put the bottle at your mouth...

i could tell he was trying to get me to do the blowjob pose... i just kept giggling and gave him a good show...

then he lean in closer to me again.. showed me the photos... i passed the bottle to him

zai: why don't you finish it...

i looked at him... 'ok...'

it wasn't a lot left.. i finished it all... felt the warm feeling... 'ahhhh'...

i leaned back on the back rest to rest..... i felt his hand on my shoulder...

zai: you ok?

wife: yup yup...

we viewed the photos together...

zai: shall we take a photo together? what do the young ones call it these days? self photo?
Old 22-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

wife: selfie i think.. ok ... let me try..

i took the phone... changed it to front camera...

wife: come!

he leaned really close as he grabbed my shoulder... he helped me take the photo...

wife: you look so cute!

i giggled..

zai: you look so pretty.. let's take more. it's fun..

he sat closer, i leaned on to him, could feel his tummy.. his hand moved down form my shoulder and touched my skin and my bra... i held as he clicked... then he changed leaned his head onto my head..

zai: come.. let's take with better background...

we both got up... headed for the balcony.. his hand was touching my waist as we made our way out...

we stood by the edge of the balcony..

zai: come..

he pulled me closer to him... my body leaning onto his.. his hand was on my waist... we tried different angles to take photos of us together and also capture the background at the same time... it was dark so it was difficult...

wife: i look so big! i should stand behind you!

i tried to go behind him... his arm was still holding onto me...

zai: haha no you don't...

he tried to stop me.. but i forced my way through... i put my arm behind him.. then realize.. i was just hugging him from his side... my head was leaning on his shoulder... i held his waist... his on mine... i was high already.. didn't care.. just leaned my breasts and pressed it up on his body...

i helped zai take a few photos, he leaned his head onto mine.. he even turn his head and i felt his lips on my hair...

zai: my turn to be behind...

he pushed me to his front... before i could reject him... he hugged me from behind to stop me from changing the position! in the end i gave up... we took a few more photos together... he was just hugging me from behind... i could feel his tummy on my butt.. but couldn't really feel his thing down there... his arm was locking me in that position, his arm going in front of me.. grabbing me by my neck area..

wife: ahh.. you are strangling me!

zai: oh oh.. i'm sorry...

he lowered his arm, it was resting on the top of my breasts. we took some photos.. i got tired already,i leaned my head back on to his shoulder...

wife: hehe your arms like you're kidnapping me!

zai: haha. then it's funny...

his arm loosen slightly. it slide down my body, rubbing my breasts gently.. he placed his hand on my stomach.. we took a few more...

wife: let's try more angles...

zai: come turn around.. we take our side view together...

he helped me turn around.. then pulled my waist in closer to him, my boobs pressing on him... we looked at each other.. he took our side views.. we were sort of hugging.. felt his hand moved down.. it was right above my butt...

wife: so tired and giddy!

i leaned onto him and pressed my body onto him... felt his head moved forward towards me.. could feel his lips on my forehead.. he was smelling my hair... his hand was moving very slowly... downwards... slowly... his hand cupped my butt.. he was so horny!! breathing very quickly! i felt him squeeze my butt...

i don't know why... i felt a reaction.. i moved away from him....

zai: oh..

he got scared...

wife: i'm tired.. can we sit down...

he ushered me back in.. hand still on my waist...

i quickly sat down on the sofa...

zai: you ok?

wife: yup... legs just tired that's all...

he walked over.. guided me to sit and lie on the sofa like i was earlier before he came in.. he went to sit at the end of my feet...

zai: come... let me massage your feet...

he sat down, raised my feet above his thigh, he sat closer and rested them on him... on his thigh... my other foot... on his ... on his..... hehe!
Old 22-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Camping !!! Haha bro can show your wife in the cheongsam?
Old 25-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

he started to rub my toes..very gently.. like nothing at all... simple touching...

zai: you like it?

wfie: yup..

I pretended to like it... although i wasn't really feeling anything...

zai: close your eyes.. you need to relax to enjoy it further...

he was up to no good...

i closed my eyes... pretended to sleep... nothing happened at first... i felt him lifting my legs hire, he was trying to massage the bottom of my foot. i could feel a little breeze down at my panties there... i suppose he can see my matching red panties already...

he continued to do what he was doing... i got bored... he's not going to try anything naughty if he thinks i'm still awake.... i realized what i have to do...

wife: snoresss....

i let out a soft snore... let my hand slide off my stomach area and to my side... then i let out another soft snore....

there was some hesitation... then, i felt him graze my calves gently....

i didn't react...

he grazed my calves again...

i didn't react...

he started to massage my calves... he wasn't good. he was just pressing around...

then suddenly, zai lifted my foot and i felt him get up....
Old 25-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

More please. Getting hot

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 25-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hngata92 View Post
zai: you ok?......wife: yup... legs just tired that's all...

he walked over.. guided me to sit and lie on the sofa like i was earlier before he came in.. he went to sit at the end of my feet...

zai: come... let me massage your feet...

he sat down, raised my feet above his thigh, he sat closer and rested them on him... on his thigh... my other foot... on his ... on his..... hehe!
Here's Ts pretty wifey so naughty again...tis time she is teasing "zai" her male malay relative ! ...so exciting !!...Bro Hngata, plz continue asap !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

he walked... i could hear his footsteps.. i opened my eyes slightly to see what he was doing... he went to the door.. was he leaving?

i heard a click sound...

he was locking the door... he came back ... i quickly shut my eyes..

he lifted my left leg and he sat down, placing my left leg on his thing... my right leg was behind him, pressed by his butt...

he very briefly massaged my feet... quite patronizing, he moved on to my ankles.. he was moving on to my calf.. pressing... my legs were spread with him in between. he definitely can see my panties... he stopped at my calf...

i heard him whisper my name... tapped on my calf gently... i pretended to ignore him, i couldn't hear him... i let out another soft snore...

he rubbed on my calf very gently... then... he moved his him up to my knees... he was pressing with both hands... then he got up slightly, and sat closer to me... my knee was now on his lap!

oh no...

i feel so exposed!!!

he was pressing on my thigh.. more like caressing it... gently touching me... caressing me .. caress my thigh skin..

rubbing my skin, gently..... gently... up.... and down..... up.... and down....

he was tempting me..

oh my..!!!

i was so turned on... my heart was pounding so fast... i was breathing fast...

oh my....

oh no...

i'm feeling wet down there...

all the anticipation...

oh no.....

oh nooooo!!!

zai's hand was now so near...

his pinky just touched my panties lining!!!

oh nooooo!!

he was loitering there...

just sooooo sooooo near to my panties liao!!

so near!!

i'm so exposed!!!
Old 27-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ShowTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee Sia. Waiting for more
Old 27-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hngata92 View Post
oh nooooo!!!

zai's hand was now so near...

his pinky just touched my panties lining!!!

oh nooooo!!

he was loitering there...

just sooooo sooooo near to my panties liao!!

so near!!

i'm so exposed!!!
OMG !!!!...the tension is too much to bear !! ...zai's naughty hand is sooooooo near to TS wifey's sweet forbidden honeypot !! ...how much more naughty is zai gonna be to the teasing wifey of TS !!???? ...can't wait to find out !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no....
This is good.

Keep it cumming!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1