The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-02-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

4 goals in 25 mins! This man c is a scary team! Spurs was winning too! 3 points lead is really nothing to shout about! Goals diff would just kill pool!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-02-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

final score was 6-0

and the GD gap between MC and Pool is now +54 vs +44
Old 11-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We've got to stop looking to others to do us a favour. Win 11 of the 12 games left and don't lose the 12th and we're champions regardless of what City do, but then again that's a huge ask. Especially with United and Everton away and Chelsea(would not surprise me to see Zidane in their dug out) and Spurs at home.

Also, I’m getting a little irritated by teams lack of ability to stop that one pass that City makes for 80-85% of their goals.

Full backs should just tuck in, keep everything in front of you and out wide. Don’t let them get around the back. You stop that, and they’ll start to panic. Teams who are able to defend as a proper unit are the ones who have caused City problems.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
final score was 6-0

Pool still has 3 pts advantage.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
final score was 6-0

Pool still has potential 3 pts advantage (game in hand).
Old 11-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Pool still has potential 3 pts advantage (game in hand).
Die die must win this game.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We have a problem because the next league game is against United.
With their current form can we dish Ole his first lost?
If we draw we move 1 point clear of City but will this help?
Let's see how Klopp and the team perform.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

MAn C can go on winning every one of their last 11 games by 6-0 but it will still amount to nothing.
All Liverpool needs to do is win 11 of their last 12 games and even afford to draw the 12th... Even 1-0 wins are just fine and the title is theirs.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
MAn C can go on winning every one of their last 11 games by 6-0 but it will still amount to nothing.
All Liverpool needs to do is win 11 of their last 12 games and even afford to draw the 12th... Even 1-0 wins are just fine and the title is theirs.
Fully agreeable.

You sounded more like Liverpool fans than others.

I will just enjoy the ride for the last 12 games.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
The better question should be, can Liverpool do it ?

This team struggled for a draw on home turf when playing Leicester while Tottenham sailed comfortably and Manchester United bagged 3 points away from Old Trafford.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

nice win guys
Old 11-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Fully agreeable.

You sounded more like Liverpool fans than others.

I will just enjoy the ride for the last 12 games.
Arsenal is not doing too well, so root for my childhood team.

It is all a mind game now.
Klopp just needs to psyche his team up for the last push.
The players have it in their abiliy to do it, just a matter of "are they hungry enough"?
See what Leicester achieved a few seasons ago?
See what Man u is doing in the last 10 games.

The hungriest team wins!
Old 11-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

it is gonna be a fight to the death. and i thought Liverpool will win league easily.

KNN. Man city is really strong.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps City look a different side now. Their attitude appears different. It looks, and indeed sounds like, they believe they have been given a second chance when they thought the title was gone. You have their players admitting as much. So, you can look at whether you think they will take that opportunity or whether they look like they will slip enough again for us to capitalise.

The good thing is the positive response Liverpool showed on Saturday. We looked a team ready for the challenge ourselves, and the attitude was there to put those earlier poor performances to bed. In our favour is that we seem to be getting players back from injury just when we need them.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

like what Pep says, Never Give Up! we should also not give up and fight all the way.

Mo and company need to step up another gear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1