The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inside my heart

Waiting for updates
Old 11-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DickLeNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 11-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While trying to forget everything and move on with my life, I start to concentrate my studies and activities in my JC life. During this period, I did not have bf and my life is only with school, home and going out with friends. Of course at times, I did follow Aaron facebook. He found a new gf, I did happy for him but in my heart still felt the pain.

There is not much excitement during my JC days except there is one incident happen after A level exam. My best friend Amy who I know her during JC days asking me want to try out clubbing. Initially I am not interested because I do not know how to dance. After numbers of persuade from Amy want me to accompany her to join her friends, I gave in and agreed to go with her. I met up Amy at her house, I worn a normal floral dress. She insist I had to change and passed me a black dress to change. When I put on the dress, the dress is very short and tight to the body. As I am wearing my safety short, the length of my safety short is longer than her dress. I did not feel comfortable wearing it, however she worn a much daring with a bare back dress. I did not comment much as thought it was part of the dress code. I removed my safety short and show her. She praised that I did fit the dress well and she even help me to make up. Its my first time to make up and dress like this.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silly girl.... Don even know who pop yr cherry.. should be thankful you are not creampied and gotten pregnant..

Destined to be a slut..??
Old 11-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, do continue
Old 12-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and waiting here next
camping here.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story.
Hoping to read more updates.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue..
Old 14-01-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On the way to the club, I felt the dress quite easy move upwards when I walk. I tried to pull my dress down time to time. Amy told me I would slowly used to it. I was introduced to a group of girls who is one of them know Amy. We entered the club. It was my first time visit to a club. I saw the people are well dressed. The place was dark with strong music and lighting. I followed the group to a huge table. There are guys and girls already start drinking, playing games and dancing. There are many liquors on the table. I sit beside Amy and look around. Amy passed me a glass of liquor and ask me not to drink too fast and just slowly drink for the whole night. After a while, Amy saw her friends and went over to find them. I sat alone and looked around.

A guy within the group approached me. His name was Alex, a smart and fit looking guy. He started chatting with me and keep joke with me. This make me feel relaxed and did open me up to chat with him. He taught me some games and saying these games are often play in club. I started to learn from him, however when I lost I had to drink a slip of my drink. He would drink a complete glass of his. While drinking my 2nd glass, I felt my body getting more relax and open up.

After a while he suggested me to go dance floor to dance with him, but I tell him I did not know how to dance. He held my hand and said he will teach me. Before moving to the dance floor, he tossed me and finish up my glass. He held my hand go to the dance floor. I saw people were funny. Some did not how to dance. Some just stood there and rock their body. Some keep laughing. Alex held my hand, asked me just relax myself and request me to move my body and feel the music. He told me just enjoy the night having fun. I started to move my body by following how people dance at the dance floor. With the strong music and the effect of the liquor, I felt very relax and happy with Alex. Suddenly the song from fast moving song turn to slow song, Alex pulled me to him and he hugged me dancing with him. It quite a long time I got hug by a guy. I started to lie on his shoulder and dance around. His hands start to move slowly around my back to my bum. Suddenly he hold my waist and look into my eye. I did know how to react that moment and looking closely at him. I realized he was quite man and handsome. He started to kiss me. He used his tongue move on my lips and slowly inside my mouth. I started to kiss back him and his hand started to moving all around my back. Once the song stop, he held my hand like his gf. I also did not know what is going on. My mind was thinking like love in first sight in drama feeling. I got back some familiar feeling of being held my hand tight by someone.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Merpati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!!
Old 15-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1